Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment (3746 Views)

Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Has Reportedly Retired / Nigerian Wins Medal In World Wrestling Championships / World Wrestling Entertainment(wwe Discussion Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by solotutu(m): 1:37am On Jul 26, 2016
vickvan:
I hate it when some people say that wwe is not real. Read carefully it's a sport, they are meant to entain we viewers likewise other sports like soccer, boxing, Ufc etc. All the same am going for Seth. Can't wait for the return of Randy Orton.
hmmm

welll investigate well via YouTube and you'll simply agree that it's a staged show. From who attacks first to who tires out, to who loses, how he loses, who interrupts, who injures a ref and whose skills look finishing to wow an audience.

I agree it's an entertainment and lol but another name for these guys is professional actors, actresses.

during some script play, based on the fact that they can stage all, some bloody, injury scenes happen that shock even mchanon himself.

Brock Lesnar is one of the realest wrestlers ever that's why he's feared. The Rock is one of the best stage actors, he's so good at ringside acting( his sweet talks inclusive) When WWE was in debt, they had to go get Lesnar to help revive funds. This is the 3rd time it's happening.

Undertaker is happily enjoying his wife, Michele McCool at his lovely home. He's a barbecue fan.

Heartbreak Kid went against a scripted fight and won where he was supposed to lose. The way he went about it looked more entertaining that WWE had no choice than to grant him some exclusivity.

il remain here if I continue. lemme stop.

all the same, I do enjoy the skills I see, takes months of hard work and tasking practice to let the body get used to rhem.
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
solotutu:
hmmm

welll investigate well via YouTube and you'll simply agree that it's a staged show. From who attacks first to who tires out, to who loses, how he loses, who interrupts, who injures a ref and whose skills look finishing to wow an audience.

I agree it's an entertainment and lol but another name for these guys is professional actors, actresses.

during some script play, based on the fact that they can stage all, some bloody, injury scenes happen that shock even mchanon himself.

Brock Lesnar is one of the realest wrestlers ever that's why he's feared. The Rock is one of the best stage actors, he's so good at ringside acting( his sweet talks inclusive) When WWE was in debt, they had to go get Lesnar to help revive funds. This is the 3rd time it's happening.

Undertaker is happily enjoying his wife, Michele McCool at his lovely home. He's a barbecue fan.

Heartbreak Kid went against a scripted fight and won where he was supposed to lose. The way he went about it looked more entertaining that WWE had no choice than to grant him some exclusivity.

il remain here if I continue. lemme stop.

all the same, I do enjoy the skills I see, takes months of hard work and tasking practice to let the body get used to rhem.

How can you xplain that Finn balor -an NXT superstar defeated Roman Reigns to have the chance to face Seith Rollins for the WWE universal championship at Summerslam
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
It's RKO time.

Randy Orton appeared on Raw and guess what happened?

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/08/wwe-randy-orton-slithers-into-raw-to.html?m=1

Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chazzyboy:
Fake wwe
guy God bless:. some people think It's real. but It's just acting. they have rehearsed every move and all punches. plus some touches of heroin and cocaine... that's why them "actors" don't go to Olympic games
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
MykOnyxo:

guy God bless:. some people think It's real. but It's just acting. they have rehearsed every move and all punches. plus some touches of heroin and cocaine... that's why them "actors" don't go to Olympic games

Why are u guys just trying soo.. hard to prove it's all acting

Just like in other sports, you need training. WWE wrestlers undergo training too. There are rules guiding each sport, same too with WWE.

So, please stopping trying so hard to disprove this sport.

And for d Olympics, amatuer wrestling is what is allowed plus I can bet you that the WWE company makes so much money that they don't need to participate in the Olympics.

You could have asked why F1 racing, golf, kick boxing etc aren't been allowed in the Olympics

Maybe u will say dey are acting too.

1 Like

Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by chrisooblog: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
bruv i also enjoy abit of wwe wrestling now and then but i know its scripted kinda like watching an exciting action film. you know it's make believe but you enjoy it all the same. that said wrestlers put their bodies through rough punishment. most of the moves are real and can legit injure or even kill if executed wrongly

Kenekene1:

Just like in other sports, you need training. WWE wrestlers undergo training too. There are rules guiding each sport, same too with WWE.

And for d Olympics, amatuer wrestling is what is allowed plus I can bet you that the WWE company makes so much money that they don't need to participate in the Olympics.

You could have asked why F1 racing, golf, kick boxing etc aren't been allowed in the Olympics

2 Likes

Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kenekene1:

abeg no vex
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Chazzyboy: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
MykOnyxo:

u are correct
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2016
MykOnyxo:

abeg no vex

Bro, no b say I dey vex oooo.... but the thing just tire me say u talk say wwe na acting.
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello, those of you who are saying that WWE is all acting, I hope u saw the what Brock Lesnar did to Randy Orton at Summerslam?

If you missed it, here are pictures and I hope it should end all these talks about acting according to script.

Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Raw witnessed the entrance of a very adorable women in Bayley.

Check this out:

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/08/wwe-bayley-makes-her-debut-on-monday.html?m=1
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Everest25(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=Kenekene1 post=48741130]Raw witnessed the entrance of a very adorable women in Bayley.

Check this out:

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/08/wwe-bayley-makes-her-debut-on-monday.html?m=1

[/quote
Bro, I am also a great Wwe fan. few matches are staged and scripted why some are real...When it comes to big wrestling events like wrestlmania, royal rumble and summer slam...All matches are real.

1 Like

Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
[quote author=Everest25 post=48765488][/quote]

Okay, I agree. Let's just stop the 'scripted and not scripted argument', truth is that we are all entertained.
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello people, there is going to be a rematch between Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton.

After the bloody episode at Summerslam, I hope this fight will be clean.

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/09/wwe-rematch-of-brock-lesnar-and-randy.html?m=1
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Kenekene1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello people

Find out about WWE's Luke Harper of the Wyatt family.

http://eneprom..com.ng/2016/09/wwe-where-is-luke-harper-of-wyatt-family.html?m=1
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by EpicMaurice(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wtf!!!!
Someone opened a wrestling thread without inviting me angryangry
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by EpicMaurice(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wtf!!!!
Someone opened a wrestling thread without inviting me angryangry
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by maputohq: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Everest25 post=48765488][/quote]
baba, nothing is real except some legit injury. na scripted stuff.
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Anabel(f): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
wwe isn't real

Just like all the Nolly wood and Hollywood movies you watch
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Chazzyboy: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anabel:

exactly
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Chazzyboy: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anabel:

exactly
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Chazzyboy: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anabel:

exactly
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by Chazzyboy: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Anabel:

exactly
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by EpicMaurice(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chazzyboy:
exactly
the stunts are real bro, And also are some of the injuries
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by maputohq: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:

the stunts are real bro,
And also are some of the injuries
The stunts are real but they are trained to perform safe stunts.
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by EpicMaurice(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
maputohq:
The stunts are real but they are trained to perform safe stunts.
and the cuts too.
But i learnt they intentionally and carefully give themselves the cuts
Re: WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment by maputohq: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:

and the cuts too.
But i learnt they intentionally and carefully give themselves the cuts
yea. they sometimes use capsule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Pay A Million To Watch Hazard / NBA Picks!!! / Super Eagle Maestro: Kanu Or Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.