Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103262 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sekundosekundo: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol..i knw ur type..u wanna play pascal's wager...after 32 years..when u knw say u dn de die na im u cm convert?..stories that touch..pascal's wager wont work for u...my friend u will burn in hell...
Weyrrey

As an Atheist, I fornicates, I was an alcohol addict, I masturbates etc. But when I encountered The Almighty God all these evil stopped in my life including immoral thoughts.
I am happy today and I am blessed in every area. TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE THE GLORY.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
sekundosekundo:

As an Atheist, I fornicates, I was an alcohol addict, I masturbates etc. But when I encountered The Almighty God all these evil stopped in my life including immoral thoughts.
I am happy today and I am blessed in every area. TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE THE GLORY.
lol...stories that touch..oya how did u encounter god mister?...prove
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MadCow1: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are u sure you are educated? Most fish are self ferrilizing in other words have male and female sexual reproduction capabilities so all we need is just 1 fish and not 2 as some have internal fertilization while others have external fertilization.

Fishes are not that big to occupy that much space and again like I said, 40 days would cause a chaotic response.

I am glad you said most and not all. Meaning there is still a large number of fishes that require some fhucking to reproduce. SO you still need to come up with an answer for that.

Secondly, evaded answering to how the Fresh Water fishes were accommodated on the Boat seeing as Salt water covered the earth and they cant survive in same.

You even went ahead to say "Fishes are not that big to occupy that much space".. Now how many species of fresh water organisms do you know? Thats a good place to start then tell me how they were accommodated on the boat.

Finally, you will do well to refrain from questioning my education, intelligence or making any further snide remarks aimed at disrespecting or insulting me from hence forth in the course of this discussion. I warn you because you may not like what comes your way down that road. Keep it civil and lets all enjoy a pleasant debate.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2016
MadCow1:

I am glad you said most and not all. Meaning there is still a large number of fishes that require some fhucking to reproduce. SO you still need to come up with an answer for that.

Secondly, evaded answering to how the Fresh Water fishes were accommodated on the Boat seeing as Salt water covered the earth and they cant survive in same.

You even went ahead to say "Fishes are not that big to occupy that much space".. Now how many species of fresh water organisms do you know? Thats a good place to start then tell me how they were accommodated on the boat.

Finally, you will do well to refrain from questioning my education, intelligence or making any further snide remarks aimed at disrespecting or insulting me from hence forth in the course of this discussion. I warn you because you may not like what comes your way down that road. Keep it civil and lets all enjoy a pleasant debate.
bro..how do i make jst one sentence bold?..pls reply..thanks
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MadCow1: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2016
raphieMontella:

bro..how do i make jst one sentence bold?..pls reply..thanks

Quote me and see it.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by raphieMontella: 11:11am On Jul 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Quote me and see it.
thanks bro...i highly appreciate... No vex oo.if i wanna create a thread how do i go bout it?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by subnormal: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2016
Most cultures have a tale of an apocalyptic flood in their history or myth. If that does not suggest that Noah's flood happened and affected the entire world, then I would.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.