Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (103264 Views)

God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Noah's Ark And The Animals - My Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
I actually feel his pain

Its no easy to let go of your childhood delusions.
It is saying your whole life has been a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by MasterJayJay: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

ok sir, I will...

but pls answer how you are a descendant of Noah....
How the Egyptians with sophisticated ancient civilization could not have any record of Noah and his ark.

Explain how the world could not remember a world apocalypse which wiped out all humanity but only their family was saved.

lastly explain how blacks, whites, Chinese. and all other races of the world came from Noah

Get your answer here. http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/race-definition.html

Too lengthy to post here.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
dahmie2013:
May God bless d builders of this! This is lovely indeed!
Simple and straight forward not so mumbo jumbo arguments over the animals and all sorts here...

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macelliot:
you are biased. going by ur asertions. same applies to the Pyramid at giza.
if the great pyramid of giza cud ve been absent in the bible, then something is wrong with the bible

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by otem4eartum: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you sure you are alright? Does yaba left not have you on its manifest?

Who is talking about incest here? Do you think only pregnant mammals generate milk?

Again i ask are you sure you are alright?

The bible said 2 of each and not 2 from same parents. When it says 2 of each male and female thats exactly what it meant. 1 male and 1 female. It never said size or age or parental connection but of course its Noah who has to reason that out.

You need a shrink.

Let's assume they all fitted into the ark, so how will they move about in it cos there won't be space in it for them to move about? Anyway, according to the DOCTUFOS given to me by EARTUM, this thing happened only in a particular area in the time of the Neanderthals. It also did not happen worldwide but in a city at the centre of Philargas where yahweh was the god of it, hence the ark contained the animals because they were not very many. Then Noe(Noah) himself jumped into the flood after putting all the animals available into the ark, because his conscience condemned him.

[b]BELLORUM 9:1-24
CHAPTER NINE

1. And now did the other sons of God which went up to the Anystenx all began to hide themselves from Nymphidis, for Knoliud had taught them saying, to earn more respect, it is better to do things without being seen. For when people see you, they shall know your limit. But if they do not, you shall be respected if they only see your actions.
2. And they began to hide in the rays which the eyes of the homos could not see. For they did not want the homo-erectus of Nymphidis to spot them.
3. Then at the time that Noe had finished the completion of the great vessel, which was as big as the one made by Deganis before, he went round the city of Eden to declare to them how Nymphidis their lord had determined to destroy them all with flood.
4. And the sons of the giants laughed aloud, saying, did not Enorach say the same concerning us, that the earth shall be destroyed with flood?
5. But now, O Noe, Enorach himself has gone in a wild hurricane and we know not where he went.
6. Did Zekiel one of the giants from paradise not tell us that our lord shall not destroy us? And we have believed him because it is now a century since Enorach left the earth, which was by our former calculation a millennium.
7. But till these days, the flood has not come.
8. Then they disbelieved Noe because of what Tamiel and Semihazah their fathers had taught them. For it was these same ones who taught them that indeed the days and years were calculated by the movement of the moon and the earth and not by the hovering eyes of Yahweh.
9. And it came to pass, when they saw the strange wood of Noe, they laughed him to scorn and said, can the lightness of these wood carry the weight of this whole earth if we shall decide to come with you?
10. Shall it not be broken by the weight of the whales in the waters and of the animals in the wild?
11. Then did they say, how shall you tame the lions and the tigers and the bears to come with you? Surely they shall kill you and eat your flesh.
12. Then some of them said, we would have come with you but we fear being with the lions and the scorpions and the hyenas in the same vessel.
13. Shall they not tear us apart?
14. And Noe said, come with me, for Yahweh knows how to protect his people. For he has taught me how to hypnotise the wild animals. Shall I not hypnotise them as he taught me? And they shall be asleep for the whole journey.
15. And they said, we do not believe in what you said, because it is not possible to make a homo fall asleep.
16. Then did Noe say, have you forgotten how Yahweh made Gai out of the rib of Hatus? Did he not make Hatus fall into a big sleep and took a rib out of him to make Gai?
17. When Noe had made an end of his speech, they doubted him still.
18. Now did he make a completion of the vessel, which was made to have upper and lower chambers. And it was spacious enough to take the animals and his own family.
19. Then Noe called the animals into the vessels first, using the sounds they make to call them, according to how he was taught by Largas. For Largas was he who taught him sounds.
20. Then he called in the birds and then when he would call the wild animals, he hypnotised them and they all fell into deep sleep.
21. And as soon as Noe had entered the vessel with all the animals and his sons and his daughters-in-law and his own wife, he came outside and shut the door; for he felt that the right thing to do was to perish with the people, rather than saving his own life.
22. Then the rain began to fall, for Nymphidis and Largas had stood over a mountain, pulling down the content of the cloud with an inexplicable force.
23. And the rain fell for ten days, destroying all the dwelling-places at the center of the land of Philargas. And the homo-erectus which were in the land all died, both small and great. And all the children born to the gigantic homos of the past died.
24. Then Noe’s vessel stopped after ten days on a rock, where the waters had not covered up. But Noe himself had drowned with the rest of the people, saving only the lives of his family.[/b]
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you know why I asked you to reboot your brain? Its simply because no explanation I give you would be processed by it in a manner understandable to you. So I will not even bother.
whenever they tell a teacher to explain a simple equation and he starts by saying " u cannot understand" That teacher definitely is incompetent.

You my friend have no reasonable answer... you are free to go

3 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cchuks27:

You're mistaken my dear. This is pure tourist attractions and it will only generate him and the city more revenue. Can't you see the marketing strategy being played out here?
you don't have to tell her....

Most of the atheists here think inside the box..
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by OptimusJnr(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
No doubt about the story of Noah and his Ark, bit this guy's has just done something to prove doubters of this age wrong.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by UrWorstNitemare: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians... you can HATEEEE

Nawa ooo

One business minded, white individual. Constructed a tourist attraction with the colab of his Country's Government.

That is a good wonder specimen, that pple would clamor to view live, from all around the world, both Christians and Muslims alike.

The pple over there mostly, welcomed and embraced the development, "buh here for naija",

Stoopid wailers are crying....

IYAH WASTE MONEY (na ur papa money?)
HE SHLD GIVE MONI TO D POOR INSTEAD ( did u care to research on the intent of the project)
SOME OLODOS ARE EVEN FORMING PHILOSOPHERS. smh*

Naija n their NEGATIVITY... IMAGINE...

FYI

TIS SAME SPECIMEN YOU ARE VIEWING ABOVE, WOULD HELP BOOSTER AN ECONOMY, IN IT OWN WAY.

Jus kip on WAILING***

DAZZOL*** cool

2 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ClitRaider: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Wow how quaint for a clitraider....your moniker has defined, described and summed you up as being a dolt.
I could eat a bowl øf alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

whenever they tell a teacher to explain a simple equation and he starts by saying " u cannot understand" That teacher definitely is incompetent.

I already freed you earlier as this "teacher " has no time to waste on people with an msdos compatible brain.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
ClitRaider:

I could eat a bowl øf alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.

Why dont you eat a bowl of alphabet soup then and make an attempt. Should I buy one for you?

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by samsam2019: 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I guess you live in congo or amongst the inhabitants of an evil forest because even your great grandfather as less educated as he was than you knows that pretence stimulation of a lactactinf breast deceives the hormones to assume breast feeding is still going on so milk keeps coming.

Go and ask your mom since I guess you must still be 12. Ask her if you had stopped sucking at 6 months if her breast milk would not have dried up or if you had continued for 3 yrs if it would not have continued.

Go and refund your school fees to your parents they obviously wasted it.
oloriburuku ni e and it shall never be well with you and your whole generation for putting my mom in your sad comment.

If not that I pity you I would cancel you this very evening

Omo ale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ClitRaider: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

No mind am, he's just an overfed itk boy behind a pc.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
samsam2019:
oloriburuku ni e and it shall never be well with you and your whole generation for putting my mom in your sad comment.

Omo ale

Cancel yourself first because your education was a waste and your oloriburuku retort just went to prove me right.

I am even shocked you could spell Cancel. People like you spell it as Kancel or Chancel.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ClitRaider: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
samsam2019:

Omo ale
Easy bro, that itk don't deserve your slight attention.
Just ignore him.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ClitRaider: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why dont you eat a bowl of alphabet soup then and make an attempt. Should I buy one for you?
If i gave you a Naira for your thots, i'd get change.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by sandland: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Noah could never have been able to pick all species of animals from around the world. There are over a million types of animals. If you like take day old. Besides what purpose did the flood serve. Sins and all continued unabated.

4 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by realmindz: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I already freed you earlier as this "teacher " has no time to waste on people with an msdos compatible brain.
why the unnecessary insults, are u easily pained wen ur mental capacity and abilities are challenged..?
you can go and tell bible tales to ur little kids to amuse them, or go entertain people of lower minds and expect to have no challenging responses....

Here is an open field whr thinkers and open minded people abound

4 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by lordpapi001(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Make una dey yab each other go abeg.....*grabs popcorn*.... cool grin grin
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by shuggah(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Because using cranes, bulldozers and every heavy modern machinery to build an ark proves one 500 year old man and his 3 sons did same

I dnt knw weda it's d age that's ur p or d timing but have u heard of the tower of Babel?? or about the temple Solomon built?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Larryfest(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
jojothaiv:

Waste of money right....

On the flip side just like the stature of Christ in Brazil could/would generate revenue as it's just another tourists attraction...
Lol....i get your drift,for revenue i get it but the real Noak's ark wasn't built for revenue
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by samsam2019: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Cancel yourself first because your education was a waste and your oloriburuku retort just went to prove me right.

I am even shocked you could spell Cancel. People like you spell it as Kancel or Chancel.
yes. You're an oloriburuku.

Only an oloriburuku person will mention someone's mom in a matter that does not warrant it.

And like I said, I pity you. If not i would deal with you in a way your fake Jesus will not be able to save you

2 Likes

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by justwords(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lilbrown007:

grin grin Everybody Come And See O She Said Some Would Have Been Brought In To Server As Milk Distributor To The Infant Forgetting That The Bible Said Two Of Each Both Male And Female!! Meaning One Kid Goat And One Female Mother Goat

Even Some Animals Know Incest Is Wrong But Am Not Surprise Even Ur God Encourages It!! Remember Naoh Children I Guess They Learnt It From The Animals grin
Do you believe in Miracles? It happens everyday even today don't you think?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by samsam2019: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
ClitRaider:

Easy bro, that itk don't deserve your slight attention.
Just ignore him.
I can't be calm when that slowpoke mentioned my Mom

If he's within my touching distance I'd out a permanent damage on his body
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Enice(m): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Including all the Fresh water fishes and creatures because in the flood, Salt water go cover everywhere and they would all die... grin
what of the feaces of all these animals. Who will do the cleaning? Now, someone is talking about a goat feeding a lion cub. What will the goat go on to produce milk?
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by hardbody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
cho25bc:
A Business Opportunity Awaits You. Be A Part of This Making Money Venture With Oriflame Cosmetics
Do you want to earn extra cash while working at your own pace?
Do you want to quit the complainers' club and join the gainers' league?
Do you want to be the boss controlling a vibrant team with the sole aim of creating wealth for every member of the team?
Then you are in the right place at the time.
It is longer news that the economy of the country is becoming harsher everyday. However, we can make the difference in our bank statements regardless of what the economy says.
Requirements
*Zeal and passion
*Ability to talk to people about amazing beauty products
*An open mind and a positive mindset.
*Must be Passionate about beauty and Cosmetics.
*Must be willing to learn about our products.
*Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria.
You can be part of success storytellers and increase your income base plus earning the entitlement to enjoy the following benefits:
*A welcome pack with introduction materials.
*5 to 15 top selling Designer branded products from the Oriflame web store
* Partake in the ongoing Oriflame Welcome Program
*Get Listed as a consultant on Oriame market
* Exclusive access to our online training programs and clients. As you work harder, you can be qualified for an all expense paid trip to Florida come 2017.
To join is simple and easy. For more details and how to register as a consultant,send me a pm or call/ Sms-08130940034,08149683203. Whatsapp-09094562855. Bbm-266bcb51. Email-bimpowoshet@yahoo.com.
Any question? Pls drop yout comments and I'll be glad to answer you. One love.
NOTE- This is open for both males and females.

People scamming people.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
realmindz:

why the unnecessary insults, are u easily pained wen ur mental capacity and abilities are challenged..?

This is all fun to me bro. Insults are only that when you see them as such. When you refuse to see words as just words then you see them the way you understand like in this case you see them as insults when they aren't.

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
samsam2019:
yes. You're an oloriburuku.

Only an oloriburuku person will mention someone's mom in a matter that does not warrant it.

And like I said, I pity you. If not i would deal with you in a way your fake Jesus will not be able to save you

Why not try! Words are words. I need action mr Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Larryfest:

Lol....i get your drift,for revenue i get it but the real Noak's ark wasn't built for revenue
Yeah, you're right but today religion is just another avenue to make money unlike what was obtained centuries ago...
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by ClitRaider: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
samsam2019:
I can't be calm when that slowpoke mentioned my Mom

If he's within my touching distance I'd out a permanent damage on his body
I know how it feels bro, pls be calm.
I'd had slapped him but sshit stains.
Re: Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) by holyokoto(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Did it ever occur to you that when the bible says 2 of every animal it never said if the animals should be fully grown?

Only fully grown animals are territorial. Baby animals know no better.

hehehehehe how did Kangaroos and marsupials crossed the Australian Island and how did they get there and never existed in any part of the Earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.