Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lost! But Not Forgotten! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost! But Not Forgotten! (677 Views)

Lost But Found Brother / The Son Of Amadihoa: A Forgotten God Lives On / Lost! But Not Forgotten...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost! But Not Forgotten! by NancyAgolokigho(f): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
CONTINUATION:

Yes! I have always dreamed of the day I will graduate from school, start earning income and show my dear brother how much I appreciated him because he was just TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE- I still recall vividly how he always gave me his HARD EARNED money to buy provisions to school and when I sometimes refused because I felt THE REVERSE SHOULD BE THE CASE he smiled and said, " Make e be lyk this for now Sist, you never dey work I know say if you don dey work you go do pass lyk dis for me". This means, suffer it to be so for now my elder sister, because you haven't started working, when you start working I know you will do more than this for me. This continued until I rounded off my 1st degree at Federal Polytechnic Auchi in 2013 lest! I forget he was just eighteen (18)years old then. In 2015 I regained admission into same Federal polytechnic Auchi to continue with my second (2nd) degree and we were so happy together as a family. I finally left for school but I I NEVER FAILED when I had airtime, to call him and asked of his and others well being. Whenever I called him and his elder sibling(Akwa) I always ended the call with one topic (Jesus) bband as usual they laughed over it. Another moment I'd always dreamed of was the day I WOULD FINALLY GET MARRIED because I wanted my ever loving and caring brother to be by me . But dear friends IT IS WITH A HEAVY HEART that I inform you today that THAT DAY WILL NEVER COME because my DEAR BROTHER IS G....O....N....E. He died March 1st 2016 (he was poisoned) by the same people he called friends). When I heard about is ill health on March 1st I quickly called him but he told me he was already getting better then we finally prayed together...But about 6:pm I was called that his ill health had escalated I KNELT DOWN AND PRAYED AGAIN after which I constantly called to know the next move BUT FINALLY @ 10:30 PM I received THE MOST SHOCKING, SORROWFUL, EVER MEMORABLE news of my life- MY LITTLE ANGEL WAS DEAD.... I urged them not to bury him just yet but leave him till the next day to see if God would show mercy and resurrect him... The next day I boarded the first vehicle back to Delta State having convinced them not to bury him because I believed God might just be merciful on us. I arrived by 2:pm went straight to his already decomposing corpse laid my hand on him and prayed BUT IT DIDN'T PLEASED GOD TO BRING HIM BACK... So my dear brother was buried in his ALMOST COMPLETED 2bedrooms house.

My most Regret dear friends is that HE IGNORANTLY SIDELINED JESUS FROM HIS LIFE hence HIS ENEMIES SUCCEEDED IN PUTTING OUT THE LIGHT OF HIS LIFE.

As I tell this story dear brother I want you to know that although I HAVE LOST! YOU BUT NEVER WILL I FORGET YOU!

Dear readers pls, if you are yet to give your life to Jesus, pls do so before it is too late...

While I stop here because my sight is right now blurred with tears.
Re: Lost! But Not Forgotten! by Matrycx(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2016
hmmm wat a coincidence cos i also lost my elder sison dat same day march 1st wich apen to b my birth month, i remember wen i was very young, she was my 2nd mum, she took me as her baby, bt life isnt fair, may their souls rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

A Living Hell (A Piece On Domestic Violence) / The Battle Of The Beetle : Short Story / When A Born Again Falls Inlove (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.