Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? (13608 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / What Women Are Thinking When You Stare At Them In Public / Guys Stare At My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by magicalBae(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Seriously gal grin grin grin

Yeah, a nigga once told me dat. cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin you over guilty grin
Seriously over guilty grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by ipledge10(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felt so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

So to the guys in the house, why do you stare at a lady's chest?
its like you are asking "why do dogs rush to bone?" grin grin..
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Your case is serious :O

You need to visit MFM for deliverance
No, I need to visit you for serious "prayers". grin
I promise you will be the one calling for more prayers when we are done.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I was so embarrassed few days ago by a guy. Not as if I was wearing sexy cloths or something that should arouse a man sexually. He is someone I respect so much, he called me and I stopped to answer him. As I walk towards him, I noticed his eyes were fixed on my chest, I felt so embarrassed and was not comfortable standing before him.

Hahaha. It's very important for stimulation during sex.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by ojun50(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tenkobos:
That one causes cancer of the eyes. I always close my eyes and recite the rosary when I see such.

na so
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
ipledge10:
its like you are asking "why do dogs rush to bone?" grin grin..
Teacher grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macmilla:

No, I need to visit you for serious "prayers". grin
I promise you will be the one calling for more prayers when we are done.

Olo***
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by patola080(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:

let mi c it myself and I will knw wot to say
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. It's very important for stimulation during sex.
Not your babe
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Not your babe
What?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Olo***
I just sent you a pm. Reply sharply let's take it from there.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Macmilla:
I just sent you a pm. Reply sharply let's take it from there.
Brother zoning things on point
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
patola080:
let mi c it myself and I will knw wot to say
You no serious
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Brother zoning things on point
What are you talking about? undecided I only need prayers.
I will leave as soon as you deliver me. Unless you want me to continue working in d temple of the Lord, then I will gladly stay. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by wtfCode: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
How huge is the boob?
Anyway, Men love anything round shape,name it;football,firm boob,round azz and many more round stuffs around.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2016
wtfCode:
How huge is the boob?
Anyway, Men love anything round shape,name it;football,firm boob,round azz and many more round stuffs around.
watermelon kinda boobs
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:

That two oranges of course. I love them!
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2016
soupandeba:

That two oranges of course. I love them!
Men and boobs are 5-6
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Simply because they want to know ladies heart by looking on her chest grin
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:
Simply because they want to know ladies heart by looking on her chest grin
Talk to her instead of embarrassing her with your stares
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Talk to her instead of embarrassing her with your stares
I said them not me,I can only be worried when they start do that to this amazing beauty buharisbae who I dey crush on.
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Not all guys
5 bottles of orijin for this lady please
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

I said them not me,I can only be worried when they start do that to this amazing beauty buharisb ae who I dey crush on.
You do it too, it takes discipline for a guy not to do that..if you can crush on picture, how sure are you that you won't grap her chest if she's standing before you..
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
She left him to come ask us?

There is not an answer we can give that will perfectly explain his reason(s). There are various reasons.

Please go ask him. He could just be staring into a void and the void stared back. He could be thinking how his baba ijebu stake is doing, while your perverted and over protective mind is thinking all sorts. He could be wondering how those two huge cabbages/paw paws/ water melons (depending on his "kinky"wink are protesting and fighting to tear free unto freedom from your blouse/top/dress. Or, he could just be wondering how you will moan if he handles those twins girls of yours.

Please, call the guy, ask him. Then you will be very enlightened as to why he stared. Already you are bearing false witness against him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 8:06am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You do it too, it takes discipline for a guy not to do that..if you can crush on picture, how sure are you that you won't grap her chest if she's standing before you..
How u take know?
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

How u take know?
You look like a boovs guytongue
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by buharisbae(f): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:

I said them not me,I can only be worried when they start do that to this amazing beauty buharisbae who I dey crush on.

Lol I can recommend sum1 to crush on she's really kyute! wink
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You look like a boovs guytongue
Why saying that?Angel
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

She left him to come ask us?

There is not answer we can give that will perfectly explain his reason(s). There are various reasons.

Please go ask him. He could just be staring into a void and the void stared back. He could be thinking how his baba ijebu stake, while your perverted and over protective mind is thinking all sorts. Or, he could just be wondering how you will moan if he handles those twins girls of yours.

Please, call the guy, ask him. Then you will be very enlightened.
You are wise, bro
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by alobright17(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2016
buharisbae:

Lol I can recommend sum1 to crush on she's really kyute! wink
In other words u are saying no to me and yes to another grin Did she has Buharis connection like u Just tell me what I need to know smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Stare At Ladies Chests ? by Macmilla(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2016
alobright17:
In other words u are saying no to me and yes to another grin Did she has Buharis connection like u Just tell me what I need to know smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.