Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (86943 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by saints2(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
An instagram user posted a picture of him and his supposedly sister sleeping in this position and asked the question, Is anything wrong in this? So lets bring this home, as a guy, can you sleep in this manner with your sister and nothing will happen??

Anything wrong in this? Pls comment

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/anything-wrong-with-sleeping-in-this.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by saints2(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
none whatsoever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ojun50(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sister?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by NearPerfect(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
I refused to believe that they are even siblings and yes, it is absolutely wrong.

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by saints2(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Konji is no respecter of anybody, whether sister or outcast... See no evil, do no evil...

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by oloriooko(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
do not worry just keep deceiving yourself (not us) that the young lady with that huge chest is your sister undecided
yeye boy angry

239 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by moststylish(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sister ke

3 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by nwaanambra1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
haba! nothing is wrong wit that na so long as the guy remains castrated! cheesy cheesy

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
No fvcking way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by 0955eb027(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
I no dey oo..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by OVA200(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why did the man raise his leg, he suppose to sleep flat and let see the state of his dick. NONSENSE

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by MRBrownJ: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigeria (and especially its male population) is indeed doomed if a brother cannot even hug/comfort his own sister, without having sexual thoughts. so the woman you grew up with, you probably slept next to as you grew up, you helped raised and possibly financially help through school... suddenly, you wanna fukc her?! you people are nothing but beast, worst than demons!

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by magicalBae(f): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided

This is absolutely wrong to hell, teenagers (boys n gals) siblings ain't suppose sharing a room talk more of sleeping on d same bed. What's bad, is bad.

11 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by lollmaolol(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
iranu abasha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jamace(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sister ke? That must be a SINster! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Chrisx1x(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yes.....but that was years ago when men were boys.now wey guys mind don dirty anyhow its no longer advisable.i no one hear say something come lead to something.na things like this nai satan take dey tempt person....

7 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by ROZZAYY(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
why as adult siblings should you guys sleep in same room, a big nooo from me shocked

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by jennyswt(f): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
See them perverts.. Abeg there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Real men don't have a hard on for their blood. Whether she's stark unclad or not, it doesn't concern them

30 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by mhisbliss(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Keep it up soon you will start sleeping with her in another way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Pray(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing until she gets Pregnant. Oloshi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Landloard01(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
when as a man, and a sister is already in bed meant for the both of you....a responsible man must be like...........
[img]http://uratex.com.ph/uratex-blog-2015/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/That-which-does-not-kill-us-makes-us%E2%80%A6-ooh-banana.jpg[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by pesuwe(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sister ke

1 Like

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hahaha... But if I had a sister I dnt think I wil have that awkward feeling..Infact I wil even b angry to c her nekkid around d house

5 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by johnshagb(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Obviously two adults seeking for attention. If they are siblings truly, then they deserve...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
You be Lie Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez by okhiai1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
As long its my sister ooo noting go happen
why would someone be thinking of banging his sister gan watin dey her body way u never see befor u don see am tire thats more reason y u should not think such (any way all the niggas above are kongi infested that is make dem never see hole )

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.