Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 PM

See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. (1889 Views)

Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter / Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Fmartin(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
– Black couple Michelle and boyfriend Gorgio went viral from a picture they posted of their blonde hair

– They have kept posting pictures and now become couple and hair goals

Michelle is an artistic director at Bien Curls in Brooklyn. Her boyfriend Giorgio is a fitness fanatic and model. Together, the pair are a beautiful match, literally.

They posted a casual picture of themselves and it started making waves on Instagram. Fans and fellow Instagram users express their admiration of the couple every time they post a picture. Most have called them ‘couple goals’ with the natural hair community terming them ‘hair goals’ and ‘hair inspiration’.

Giorgio is definitely a catch and always posts lovely pictures of Michelle with captions such as ‘my shugal’, ‘my one and only’, woman crush Wednesday and even ‘relationship goals accomplished’.

The couple always look so gorgeous and in love. yes, we do agree that they are couple goals.
Ladies, would you date a man with hair if he wasn’t this gorgeous?

https://www.naij.com/892353-youd-never-guess-couple-went-viral-check-photos.html

Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Raydos: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
angry no.... What kind of hair is that? It's like a mop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by dollyjoy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
There is nothing gorgeous about that guy. The lady though, look like a witch that is set for business.

Infact, they are both scary undecided
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by EniHolar(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
It's OK o

Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Gbemiie: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
hhhmmm... cheesy
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Fmartin(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry no.... What kind of hair is that? It's like a mop
its Brazilian wig. grin would you mind if i get one for u??
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fmartin:
its Brazilian wig. grin would you mind if i get one for u??

grin no thank u... We have so many mops here. And I don't wear wig all my life tongue
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Xionez(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Okay, ive seen. But Nairaland ladies, lets speak the truth ho haa...

If this guy (the black African version with the same hair) comes your way to seek your heart for possible marriage, will you agree?

Like - Yes o!!!!!!
Share - Maybe, maybe NOT!
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
they slayed...they both look like siblings tho'....
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Which kain hair be dat
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by phoromighty(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
So denrele go soon wed...very good cool
Re: See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral. by gabi101(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Xionez:
Okay, ive seen. But Nairaland ladies, lets speak the truth ho haa...

If this guy (the black African version with the same hair) comes your way to seek your heart for possible marriage, will you agree?

Like - Yes o!!!!!!
Share - Maybe, maybe NOT!

nvery difficult bro cus we have lots if golddiggers these days...if u hav the chance just go foreign grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Perfect Relationship Without Stress / Guys Get In Here...is This True ? / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.