Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom (97041 Views)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by contactmorak: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
lol
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Emilokoiyawon: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
cool shocked shocked shocked Which other people are more stupid than Nigerians? shocked shocked shocked cool

[size=40pt]LATER THEY WILL BE ASKING WHY THEY DON'T HAVE REGULAR ELECTRICITY-STUPID PEOPLE[/size]
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by chumakk: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
so nobody was bold enough to take a picture? angry
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Seun360(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
A very big lie, Eket wey me I dey. And the news didn't fly in a very small town like Eket.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by ireneony(f): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Fake story.
Next!
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by antieverything(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
op y u cum de lie like this? angry
#fuckingblogger
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Ask4Info: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Wait let me get this straight, so a woman was having sex with her lover and for no reason turned into a snake undecided and for no reason again, waited to be photographed cry and took her time to even strike a pose lipsrsealed.
You really expect me to believe this piece of crap undecided

It beats my heart each time i see our youths comment of important dicuss because MAJORITY OF THEM ARE JUST TOO LAZY TO READ AND COMPREHEND.

It is so shameful to know you just saw the head line, scrolled down at the picture and concluded.

If you had taken your time to read through, you and others spewing trash will know that the real woman/snake actually DISAPPEARED but rather a picture relating to the story was used instead.

Nigerian youths (majority) have very long way to go.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by macaranta(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smh journalist blogger.

Visit my signature.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by antieverything(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool shocked shocked shocked Which other people are more stupid than Nigerians? shocked shocked shocked cool
d indians

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Jacko01: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omo so which one happen now

Did the man sleep with a snake that can turn to woman

A woman dat is a snake as well

Either way.... Double wahala for the man

Kill am chop wetin u lash hehe

Wait if he does that dont dat make him a cannibal

Plenty whala oh
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rabbid Invasion. Kwakwakwa kwaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Kexorcist(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ethanol is a hell of a drug.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by pressplay411(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
How paper wan take sell if woman no turn to snake?
9ja joneznalists I salute!

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by bigtt76(f): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
...And it happened that the cheapest camera phone (in this android era) was not available to capture the half woman half snake baloney? Good night folks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Mu2ni(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
for your life ehn grin grin grin
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by delishpot: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Some Nigerians would believe anything that sounds like winch

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by simeonkoolluck(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Picture on i dont ...

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Keep the lies coming..
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by CheedyJ(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
I trust bovi, na snake pepper soup don sure b DAT...
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by comeandmarry: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
False stories for them lastma dem
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Bluette(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
Men!! Fasten ur .... Coughs* belt. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Gbegiri101(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. www.nairaland.com/photoshoot
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by olunavi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Islie:

A strange sight was witnessed in Akwa Ibom State where a woman allegedly turned into a snake during sex with her lover in a hotel.

http://pulse.ng/gist/strange-world-woman-allegedly-turns-into-snake-during-sex-with-lover-in-akwa-ibom-id5267080.html
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by teejaymiquel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Islie:

A strange sight was witnessed in Akwa Ibom State where a woman allegedly turned into a snake during sex with her lover in a hotel.

http://pulse.ng/gist/strange-world-woman-allegedly-turns-into-snake-during-sex-with-lover-in-akwa-ibom-id5267080.html

I bet u, i'll fall in love wid her
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by highmood(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
When I was at school in OAU, one of the security men on night duty have narrated to us(my friends and I), how he had seen a male student who thought he was kissing and having fun with a female student actually kissing a snake. But then, he never intervened.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Charly68: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
general111:
grin grin grin grin..the man is lucky sha.but one thing i know is that the man should seek deliverance very fast becos dat lady is going to pay him another visit...
Lucky u mean! He is a dead Alice man already . He can't be balance again
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nickymezor(f): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm, this is serious
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by MaziOmenuko: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nothing wey una never yarn so that we no go dey fvck, but 10yrs don waka, we still dey carry go...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by MzPecs(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
Wonderful
Let me answer the question on your signature.. grin grin

Ans= Vizkiz wink wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by shumuel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
Islie:

Confirm Mammy water grin this one is still connected to the Marine world reason why she didn't eat the fish pepper soup, ''iffahear say a Nigerian lady would not take pepper soup'' wink anyways that man own don set be that, coz there are two things invulved; its either he progress in life qiuckly or his life has come to an end, if it was the former then it is good but if it is the later, there are two things involved; its either he dies in the next seven days or the marine spirit begins to hunt his life, if it is the former then it is good, atleast he will die quick but if it is the later... Watch out for part 2, Nollywood bluckbuster grin starting; Ramseh Noah, Mercy Johnson, Omotola Jolade Ekehinde, Van vicker. Directed by Desmond Eliot. Distributed by Nairaland film association, located at No 1 pound road Aba. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by nolly87: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ogene biko
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by busomma: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Absolute rubbish. Whoever coined this story helps the so called pastors propagate falsehood that someone is after u all the time especially those with supernatural powers like the girl who turned into a snake. Therefore, u must come to them for spiritual refuge against such powers. Mtcheeeeeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions / 10 Characteristics Of A Good Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.