Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom (97044 Views)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / Kenyan Cheating Wife Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Lover (Video) / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by aribasoye1: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
eyeview:
As long as he has exchanged fluids with her,he has entered a covenant.

you are right bro. the guy needs a serious deliverance asap
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they are been fooled.
so tell this dumb story to the gullibles i am sure they will believe it.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by alfredbisong: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
The wall behind her z mum building na, abi d hotel room z build wt mud
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by aribasoye1: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2016
tintingz:
Ofcos, there won't be video evidence.

They will always disappear.

All this fake stories to gain traffic.

Na so some gullible people go buy this fake stories on magazines in Lagos road.

All these funny Nigerian mutants should go and join X-Men abeg.

it can be fake but it is highly possible
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2016
kenzysmith:
re u ok mind ur language wetin concern u na ur money we use take carry them
i wonder o! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by alfredbisong: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2016
Where d Snake is dosnt look like an hotel room
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2016
lozanni:

Quite right. A friend who had a similar experience as a bachelor, reported that the lady vanished after they made love,leaving behind her purse, but reappeared in his room, suddenly, after some months. My guy said that he almost crawled out of his skin in fear, like Tom in 'Tom and Jerry'.
The mysterious lady however, told the friend above to calm down as she was not there to hurt him, but to pick her purse, due to the fact that he treated her so nicely when they first met.
story story? Story! It's always about how it happened to a friend or a friend friend.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2016
dilini:
Let me corroborate this story. It's indeed real because of what I experienced sometime ago (that was during the fasting period, abeg I be christian ni o).
Okay, fast forward to how I met and what transpired. I don't how the lady got my number. She to be from the southeast, around her mid 30s, still single without an attractive face but a banging wastline down (if y'all know what I mean) and she works for an indian man as a cook who reside in Lekki... blah blah and blah..
She called one day, we got talkin and I invited her over to my place based on her insistence to see me. She came, looked my place, sat down, we got talkin, and talkin, and talkin (mehn! I beginning to get wary of all the convo) and I just laid on my giant bed needed to lie down bae slided close and kept peering into my eyes as if she's lookin for something. Each time she does that I just look away but from her playful acts and swirms my libido came alive. She started playin with me as if we known each other since childhood. She got free with me and jumps up and down my bed. I was bewildered but still kept my hope alive. Suddenly I pulled to me and she didnt hesistate at first but when I tried kissing bae started moaning immediately. Damn! I thought I was lucky but somewhere while foreplaying she pushed me off and started grippling for breath with all her veins visible both on her forehead and hands (her clothes were still on her) and she was sweating profusely. Jeez!!! I quickly got up, looked for a hand fan and started fanning her praying silently within me for forgiveness. After like 20 or 30 seconds bae came back to normal and started laughing. Oh boy! I was scared to death! I thought she was gonna give uo the ghost from the way she was gasping for breath with her body wrigling like that of a snake. Bae just stood up, cleaned up and wanted to leave but on secod thought she stayed alittle and later left after like 30minutes... Gosh! na god save me that day and after that scenerio I just blocked her numbers and eversince she has been calling me. Now she doesn't anymore...
this long story is all in your imagination, show me the girl and i will take her home. Rubbish! Ghost does not exist, if you ever see a ghost ask them for their phone number and address i would like to visit and speak to them
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2016
kobonaire:

That is my fantasy .... to have wild sèx with a mami wata .... please let introduce me to one .... I hear they are dynamite in the sack!
absolutely! If you find two mami wata Abeg bring one for me i want to see how good she will be in bed grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Naijapikin1: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Whats the title of the movie?...... "Chronicles of the snake girl in Eket, season 1"
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by tunderay(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I need an eyewitness not 'dem say'
lmao, you av to visit the man in police station then.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Excelento(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2016
As everyone rush out of fear and panic ,how were they able to get this picture
RUBBISH.
END TIME LIARS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Deen77: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
story was cool till i saw that pix

Is that the hotel room picture, thanks.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by ogkrakkid(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2016
coolSEASON 1
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by kobonaire(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2016
gypsey:
absolutely! If you find two mami wata Abeg bring one for me i want to see how good she will be in bed grin
I am glad to know that there are other fellow mami water lovers in this forum. The more we are then these lovely "mermaids will come out" freely and we fit enjoy them cheesy
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Emmahunk(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Why do some people think that we are fools?
Look at the wall of where the picture was taken, does that look like the of a five star hotel?
What a story!
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by javispj(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Wait let me get this straight, so a woman was having sex with her lover and for no reason turned into a snake undecided and for no reason again, waited to be photographed cry and took her time to even strike a pose lipsrsealed.
You really expect me to believe this piece of crap undecided
"They fastened the lock on the door of the room and instructed every one to keep off. Upon return, the lady had disappeared. The management handed over the man who brought the lady to their facility to the police from the Ukwa Police Division."
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by SirDavico(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2016
don4real18:

And if you marry a virgin snake..... what do you do?

There are better ways to verify someone's true Identity before marriage, other than sex.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by experimentist: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2016
[size=15pt]Oya, Nigerian Nagina[/size] grin
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by chidooh1: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Immediately i heard Akwaibom i needed no evidence to believe, too much fucktrovercy in that land
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by SirDavico(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2016
profmallory:
This is a strange world and lots of strange things happen. What baffles me most is when people who practice one form of faith or the other doubt this sort of stories - by faith, i mean people that are religious, Christians, Muslims or even traditionalists. Are even stranger things not recorded in the books this people follow?. I mean splitting the red sea into 2, for people to walk across, is that not a greater wonder compare to someone becoming a snake and disappearing?.

The issue is that most peopl,e really are quick to discredit what they cant explain, or should i say what seems baffling to them, or manybe they make a joke out of every issue, not considering that many things happen that are better learnt from others experiences. I think the only people who should truly challenge this sort of stories are atheists, and if they must they should go into research of how credible this sort of things are, they should however remember this is Africa.

Thank you for this response! Makes real sense. People are just so Ignorant of the supernatural these days. But why wouldn't they be? They're too busy Chasing science as If science is the ultimate answer to the strange things happening around.

1 Like

Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by shuggah(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
sorry bro,those are basic magical terms.in short, The whole story,if happened at all ,could have been trick.

I Neva said I was confused.. I meant u re confused, it's magic aii, I guess u are one of d so called atheist? whatever u read there was real and I'm telling ya outta first hand experience before u'd be deceiving urself
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by shafshaff95(f): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2016
the building sef
ee get as ee be
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by 9tailskid: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Mehn! Nawao!
See as snake dey strike pose..BTW why the man run na? Didn't he ever watch Snakes on a plane :-)
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2016
shuggah:

I Neva said I was confused.. I meant u re confused, it's magic aii, I guess u are one of d so called atheist? whatever u read there was real and I'm telling ya outta first hand experience before u'd be deceiving urself
Interesting, so you actually saw a human turn to snake?
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
shuggah:

Interesting, so you actually saw a human turn to snake? FIY I am not an atheist but I dont believe bs.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by caniva(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2016
nothing we won't see for this Buhari change Govt.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by LordCzar202: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
You have a long way to go if you believed this gist. gullible is the word that describes you
Ask4Info:

It beats my heart each time i see our youths comment of important dicuss because MAJORITY OF THEM ARE JUST TOO LAZY TO READ AND COMPREHEND.

It is so shameful to know you just saw the head line, scrolled down at the picture and concluded.

If you had taken your time to read through, you and others spewing trash will know that the real woman/snake actually DISAPPEARED but rather a picture relating to the story was used instead.

Nigerian youths (majority) have very long way to go.
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by shuggah(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Interesting, so you actually saw a human turn to snake? FIY I am not an atheist but I dont believe bs.
ask around bro.. things like tht exist, demons can exist in various forms
Re: Woman Turns Snake During Sex With Lover In Eket Hotel, Akwa Ibom by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Nothing one cant see in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Massively Curvy Lady With Huge Backside Twerking. See Reactions / 10 Characteristics Of A Good Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.