Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! (1064 Views)

Ezinne Ukoha: "I Don’t Write About Racism Because I Hate White People" / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / I Hate To Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
I was sitting down jejely after saying I will not login into nairaland today. I didnt know what pushed me to login and there it was on front page.... The thread about classic novels!! cry cry cry

Am shedding hot tears right now because stuffs like this tend to take me back by time travel into my Nursery, primary and boarding school days. I read novels like there was no tomorrow. I always wanted to be a writer, novelist or scientist. But my mum diverted my destiny and took me to a seminary where everybody almost hated me because I was always reading novels even during prayers and refectory period.

Attached is a picture I snapped just now. Most of these novels I bought with my own personal savings when I was as young as 7! I am willing to give them out to an upcoming young Nairalander who wants to read them.

Ishilove, why did you do this to me? I had to go and bring down a box where I pack all these novels right now.... Rat is even eating some up. I have hundreds of PACESETTERS novels which I just packed because children of nowadays don't cherish reading again. They prefer intenet cry cry

Ishilove.... Epp me. My head is turning oo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Ishilove: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
iamexcelblog:
I was sitting down jejely after saying I will not login into nairaland today. I didnt know what pushed me to login and there it was on front page.... The thread about classic novels!! cry cry cry

Am shedding hot tears right now because stuffs like this tend to take me back by time travel into my Nursery, primary and boarding school days. I read novels like there was no tomorrow. I always wanted to be a writer, novelist or scientist. But my mum diverted my destiny and took me to a seminary where everybody almost hated me because I was always reading novels even during prayers and refectory period.

Attached is a picture I snapped just now. Most of these novels I bought with my own personal savings when I was as young as 7! I am willing to give them out to an upcoming young Nairalander who wants to read them.

Ishilove, why did you do this to me? I had to go and bring down a box where I pack all these novels right now.... Rat is even eating some up. I have hundreds of PACESETTERS novels which I just packed because children of nowadays don't cherish reading again. They prefer intenet cry cry

Please I want them, if you don't mind. You can hate naptu2 because he is the one with the brains, but me, abeg epp my ministry and give me your box of pacesetters sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Elchappo: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
U for add macmillian English textbooks..
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Burger01(m): 3:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Ishilove, you need pacesetters? I will have to ask my old folk to bring down the tons of cartons full of them pacesetters. Let me know if you can read French written books smiley
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Teespice(f): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2016
please give me all the pacesetters novels.
I am begging.
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by ayobami52(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Send them to me ASAP!
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Convert them to ebooks na.
And where do u stay? I have a few to exchange
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by johnie: 4:56pm On May 14, 2018

Please send them to me!
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by Ishilove: 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
johnie:

Please send them to me!
You came late, bub grin
Re: Ishilove And Naptu2, I Hate You Guys Right Now!! by johnie: 3:56am On May 15, 2018
Ishilove:
You came late, bub grin
Can we share?

(1) (Reply)

The Witch King: Legend Of The Flute HORROR CHAPTER TWO UPDATE / Try Author: Walker Percy / Write And Submit News On Huliq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.