Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? (1578 Views)

Help!!.. Facebook Not Accepting My Mastercard.. Any Other Solution Please / Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos / *MASTERCARD/VISA/PAYPAL/FB DECLINED?/BUY ECURRENCIES? ONLINE Transactions? Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by elsaturn(m): 12:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Please guys help me, i noticed that am unable to buy domain name online using my Uba visa card and zenith bank master card...is anybody having the same problem? I tried purchasing a domain name with them but it was rejected with no reason. what card are you using now to buy things online expecially domain name?
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 16, 2016
Same with my ecobank card. Someone please help.
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by Duchman67: 2:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by successincentiv(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Almost up to seven banks have stopped international transactions using visa/MasterCard. To buy things online in foreign currency, try and open a domiciliary account with your bank.

Some banks like GTB and FIRSTBANK has not stopped international transactions with Naira Visa/MasterCard. You can tryout there own.

www.successincentives..com
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by mr2kay(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
My access bank visa card still works and my PayPal too so no shaking
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by bedfordng(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
elsaturn:
Please guys help me, i noticed that am unable to buy domain name online using my Uba visa card and zenith bank master card...is anybody having the same problem? I tried purchasing a domain name with them but it was rejected with no reason. what card are you using now to buy things online expecially domain name?
lots of bank is declining payment due to dcc restriction. Dcc means dynamic currency conversion because most website are charging the normal cbn official exchange rate why the bank is trying to charge theirs. Both charges are conflicting. If care is not taking, the issue will cause more harm to those who need to make payment online. Most people are having issue with playstore, facebook ads payment due to this same problem.
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by elsaturn(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
bedford pls what is ur suggestion...how do we now make payments
bedfordng:
lots of bank is declining payment due to dcc restriction. Dcc means dynamic currency conversion because most website are charging the normal cbn official exchange rate why the bank is trying to charge theirs. Both charges are conflicting. If care is not taking, the issue will cause more harm to those who need to make payment online. Most people are having issue with playstore, facebook ads payment due to this same problem.
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by elsaturn(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
mr2kay you can only make payment with your accessbank card using paypal but you cant use it without using paypal so dont get too excited...my own card works with paypal as well but am in a situation whereby there is no paypal option given in the checkout or billing
mr2kay:
My access bank visa card still works and my PayPal too so no shaking
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by bedfordng(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
elsaturn:
bedford pls what is ur suggestion...how do we now make payments
will recommend you get any dollar card, either visa or master card.currently i am using gtb dollar master card
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by elsaturn(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks bro...its just had to get referees for my own gtb bank dom account opening, i will go to other banks for the dom account and dollar card. i hope other banks own dollar card will work for me
bedfordng:
will recommend you get any dollar card, either visa or master card.currently i am using gtb dollar master card
Re: What Is Happening With Nigerian Visa And Mastercard This Days? by mr2kay(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
elsaturn:
mr2kay you can only make payment with your accessbank card using paypal but you cant use it without using paypal so dont get too excited...my own card works with paypal as well but am in a situation whereby there is no paypal option given in the checkout or billing
undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Your Own Blog To Help You Make Money / Please Which Software Do You Recommend For Me? / USA Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.