Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) (51030 Views)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by Lascode(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
tink she wud look beta witout dat side beard.
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by berryice(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Am scared of her
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by Alobogab(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hirsutism. Could be familial or idoopathic but she should be checked for polycystic ovarian syndrome
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Smh in pity.
So sad embarassed
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by BlackMystery(f): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=ThePenguin post=47602674]

She wouldn't still look as beautiful as you are wink grin[/
quote]
My head don big

1 Like

Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
balosammy:

U call dat shit a good thing
U aren't ashamed of that scary doh

I was just being sarcastic.
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by rayconsult(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is serious

Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by lebete3000: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
afronews1211:
Queen Okafor, Nigeria's Hairiest Woman shot into limelight years ago when she said she gets not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday due to her hairs.. Married and single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are all attracted to her.

Check out the new photos the very self confident lady released. One of her fans keeps begging her to let her beard grow so long.

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor.html

eedi re oh!
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Dejideji1:
She looks scary to me, she needs to shave those beard and hairs on her chest, It's not sexy at all.
make bumps full am ba
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by justjify(m): 3:18am On Jul 17, 2016
angry
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by diva90: 3:24am On Jul 17, 2016
If not for her breast, I would have been in serious doubt that she's female.
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by Emeritusseun(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro are you trying to tell me that testosterone and androgen are two different types of hormones and have different functions?

yes....dey are both steroid hormones...but produced by different hormonal glands.....despite dey are both responsible for secondary sexual xteristics, including muscularity....testoesterone is exclusive to male....,being produced by d testes!...in a broader context, testotesrone is an example of androgen, but not d same one produced by cortex of d adrenal gland!...
It is just like saying; all testosterones are androgens but not not all androgens are testosterone!...
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by GirlAfrik(f): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
afronews1211:
Queen Okafor, Nigeria's Hairiest Woman shot into limelight years ago when she said she gets not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday due to her hairs.. Married and single men, boys, girls, lesbians and gay men are all attracted to her.

Check out the new photos the very self confident lady released. One of her fans keeps begging her to let her beard grow so long.

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor.html
I so much love her courage and confidence
So inspiring

Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by afronews1211: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
OK
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by YungBosco: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
NO NO NOOOOO!
Re: “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) by Richiebill(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
lalasticlala of còurse
Ehn-ehn? I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.