Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS (78752 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2016
There was commotion and confusion at Amaraku community in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of Imo State, after two prostitutes engaged in a bloody fight in public following a disagreement. According to reports, the two commercial sex workers were at a bar near Orie Amaraku market where they drank to stupor and got high.

On their way home, they reportedly stopped over at another joint to buy some cigarettes, and was at the joint before they started quarrelling due to reasons best known to them. The altercation turned into a fight when they started exchanging blows.

It got even dangerous along the line as one of the prostitutes, apparently intoxicated, drew the first blood by breaking a bottle of beer and used it on her challenger. And in reply the other lady broke another bottle, held her colleague on the ground and stabbed her once in the face.

The two were later rushed to a hospital in Amaigbo; and according to the motorcyclist who took them to the hospital and returned an hour later, the less injured harlot later overpowered the security man at the hospital gate and ran away, while her colleague received medical attention.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/confusion-as-two-prostitutes-engage-in.html

Credit; Lancelot Obiaku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by dainformant(m): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2016
nawa. e no go pass money be their wahala. abi na man?

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by PrettyCrystal: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2016
what is happening
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
During GEJ era these women were living in peace but buhari just came in and scattered them.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by MeAboki(m): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2016
LOL, two from the 99.9% flexing in public

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2016
You mean these ugly looking girls are prostitutes? And some random men would chuk the tin inside with their weather beaten face?
Hian! God punish konji.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by omenka(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2016
This is no fight, just iPod Women Yoot Leaders performing drills on how to take down the Zoo- the Kuje Resident Bonobo Monkey would be very proud of them.

#Waiting to count my mentions. cheesy

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Why you dey call them name for this cold and wet morning.
You mean they do prostitutes too?

15 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by HalfTruth: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Imp state again?

Now I see why Nnamdi Kanu mentioned that 99% of Ibo girls are prostitutes.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by locosis007(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Prostitute and violence are synonymous
Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by nicedas(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2016
The east and bleep be like dodo and beans.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Udmaster(m): 7:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Okorocha has turned imo state into sodom and gomorrah. APC, your expiring date in that state is 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by HalfTruth: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Udmaster:
Okorocha has turned imo state into sodom and gomorrah.
APC, your expiring date in that state is 2019.

Don't blame APC for this. Blame your girls.
Imo state has always been an ashewo zone where university girls have adviser meeting with their professors in hotels.

That state has more hotels than churches.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2016
I was the cause of that fight! Ask me what happen? Because i dump my customer and patronise her friend, because her friend is new on the profession, she has tight puni unlike her friend own which is puplic toilet and borehole as well, all the flavour there has gone!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by femolacqua(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2016
They don jogodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by adenine02: 7:10am On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
During GEJ era these women were living in peace but buhari just came in and scattered them.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Eeser: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Ashy will always be ashy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Oh what more is left of Imo state....you b¡tches nd ur fcukin governor have ruin the once great Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by madapcmod: 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
This is no fight, just iPod Women Yoot Leaders performing drills on how to take down the Zoo- the Kuje Resident Bonobo Monkey would be very proud of them.

See who is talking, always mast.urbating about Igbo news, yet turns a coward when foolanis massacre his ppl.

See the hypocrite from d state with d highest HIV patients and a place where husbands give out their wives to male visitors to bang as welcome gesture. I spit on ur hypocrisy, it stinks!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by omenka(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2016
madapcmod:

See who is talking, always mast.urbating about Igbo news, yet turns a coward when foolanis massacre his ppl.

See the hypocrite from d state with d highest HIV patients and a place where husbands give out their wives to male visitors to bang as welcome gesture. I spit on ur hypocrisy, it stinks!
Number 1. angry

This one's really angry.

Next... angry

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by omenka(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
HalfTruth:
Imp state again?

Now I see why Nnamdi Kanu mentioned that 99% of Ibo girls are prostitutes.
He really said that?? shockedshocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by bamirotola: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2016
They don chop belleful na fyt remain... I still blame the govt for unemployment sha... Ibos and ashawo is like bread and butter....see aw ugly dem be.....well this. Is non of my concern....#twerksOutOfGroup

4 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

What brand of spirit did you take last night? It's effect is obviously strong on you.
Your Bible says "wine makes a mockery" , the Bible is always correct.

13 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by 7inches: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

when pple warn to stop eating foods made from yam peel that u call amala u think they dont like u.

only goats and pigs eat yam peel...
now see how think like them

20 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by dainformant(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2016
u get time
omenka:

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by Tunami(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

what is this one saying?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by deeoh(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2016
who de fu*k this bitches damn! some naija fit Bleep block just because it got hole in it.

3 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS by DIFY20(f): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
dat place nah oshogbo stop talking trash

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.