Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? (866 Views)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by ThisYourTatafo: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2016
So my guy has been dating this girl a while now and yes he does everything to make her comfortable. He isn't all that rich already, he is a contract staff with one of the telecommunications company.
Somehow I have tried to tell him to cut cost because he does everything for her. .. I mean everything.

Recently I was privvy to some information and yes I found out that she's seeing someone else.

Now I'm not sure if I should let the cat out of the bag. Inasmuch as i hate to be the bearer of bad news, I also don't want my guy to keep getting played.

He'd rather spend the cheddar on her than even buy a piece of cloth for his aging money.
I ain't saying that to sound dramatic or appeal to your conscience, I only do so to tell you how deep that Bae has got my ni**a.

Please guys, do you think I should show my guy this evidence I have collected and save his soul from complete annihilation cause he's so into her, he fit even fight you and tell her if u try spoil their relationship, na so the Marra be
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Guy man...... Talk to d gal first and see what she has to say b4 u go tell ur guy and use ur sense b4 u turn enemy wit ur guy
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2016
When u tell him u shud bring some receipts with u tat will prove tat his gf is a certified hoe cool

Otherwise u will juz mess them up..

Remember : Bring some receipts

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
smiley
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by nnamdi1993: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
When u tell him u shud bring some receipts with u tat will prove tat his gf is a certified hoe cool

Otherwise u will juz mess them up..

Remember : Bring some receipts
and trap queen is everywer

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by Mjshexy(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls tell him & save a soul because your guy is slowly dying in ignorance alreadysad

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by vivianbelema(f): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Some ladies hmmm
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by ros5: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2016
Are u very sure? U must hv an evidence to prove it. If not U are on your own cos ur guy is in rove cheesy.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Your friend will break down if you tell him.Most girls ain't loyal.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by ThisYourTatafo: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Love Machine:
Your friend will break down if you tell him.Most girls ain't loyal.

Yea he is in the habit of breaking down after every breakup but I feel the onus is on me to save him from this girl.
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by rawpadgin(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tell him
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by ThisYourTatafo: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
Tell him

OK bro
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by halfricanadian(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin

Firsking01 this is an example of wat i will never put u tru in life kiss kiss
Re: Should I Tell My Guy She's Cheating? by Jay542(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Tell your nigga. Afterall they aint married yet. But talk to the girl first.

(1) (Reply)

Few Matured Advise Needed / See What This Father Did To His Son On His Son's Bithday / I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.