Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East (6538 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige / Four International Oil Firms Divest From 24 Mining Leases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by kettykin: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Following the clarion call yesterday by igbo leadership to bring their investment home which might have arisen out of the unclear direction that nigeria is taking ,the highly nepotised and northernised government at the centre, the crash in the national economy, the rise of insecurity, unrest and militancy, the clear direction of the government of lagos state to matters concerning igbos, the rise and growth of street urchins in lagos ,it has become very needful to plan for igbo divestment from lagos.

1. The rapid investment of igbos in lagos landed property which has made many igbos property owners in ikeja, lekki, festac should be slowed down and in fact no buying of and building of new landed property particularly at the outskirts in ogun, mowe ibafo axis, lekki ajah axis and otta sango axis.

2 . Every igbo business in lagos should consider opening a branch office in the east except for businesses like hotels, hospitals and shops, these could invest in agricultural projects like cat fish farming, cocoa ,palm plantations etc.

3. Igbo parents should as a matter of necessity take their children to secondary schools in the east, the need for this can not be over emphasised, the eastern schools has produced better results in common entrance, WAEC, JAMB etc igbo students would be in environment of high academic standards and quality.

4. South East government should be aable to build business districts for returning businesses that could give them constant electricity, security, other infrastructural support and 3 year tax free waiver for the business to recoup investments.

5. South east government should particular have a fund to encourage and enable investments not in trading or properties or in competition businesses but to encourage new investment in large scale fish farming, sea foods which would lead to less dependence on cow meat, imported fishes from other zones

6. The Abia State Governor who is under the threat of a civilian coup master minded by people with disdain for democratic process,should endear him self to the igbo populace by finalising preparation for the Aba port, with this no man born of a woman can remove him from office.

7. South East government should regionalise the innosson brand and any other brand that invest in the east, vehicles and products from these businesses should be patronised on priority.

8. Igbos should redefine infrastructure development, viable cities like onitsha ,Aba should consider investment in universities ,polytechnics or monotechnics, airports to boost and catalyse investment and economic growth this they can do in partnership with businesses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by alade112(m): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2016
If they move out thr biz out of lag to SE,other tribes will cover their biznex line. it will not affect lagos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by gwales: 8:59am On Jul 16, 2016
You should also divest your drug dealing back to South east

22 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Raydos: 9:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by EasternActivist: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2016
alade112:
If they move out thr biz out of lag to SE,other tribes will cover their biznex line. it will not affect lagos.

So you mean if Igbos wants to take their investment at home, it is automatically to affect Lagos?

Your mentality needs to be reformatted. you bigot.

If it won't affect Lagos why are you complaining like you are the most bitter about it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by paiz: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Make I pitch my tent for here
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2016
pls extend your counsel to Ibadan,akure,Oshogbo, Abeokuta, ondo and other places your Igbo brothers can be found in the southwest.

21 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
The earlier the better.

I have never understood how a tribe hates every other tribe, yet are the most needful of migration and interaction with every other tribe.

Onward march to the East, let the Jerusalem star and the rising sun lead you aright.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by alade112(m): 9:16am On Jul 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

So you mean if Igbos wants to take their investment at home, it is automatically to affect Lagos?

Your mentality needs to be reformatted. you bigot.

If it won't affect Lagos why are you complaining like you are the most bitter about it.

U woke up today on the wrong side? Show me whr i complained in my post above It's too early to argue shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by kettykin: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
pls extend your counsel to Ibadan,akure,Oshogbo, Abeokuta, ondo and other places your Igbo brothers can be found in the southwest.
The number of igbo in those areas are not up to the number of igbos in jos alone or Kaduna. What would an igbo do in oshogbo if not to support the economy there with spare parts to run the veg
Vehicles, I am talking about igbos who own estates and investments running into billions of Naira

3 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Musiwa419: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Good news. Please make it very snappy

10 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by alade112(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
Here goes your brother above advertising the great temple of the Illuminati

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by EasternActivist: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2016
alade112:

U woke up today on the wrong side? Show me whr i complained in my post above It's too early to argue shit

Even a nonentity can sniff out your pain in between your lines like a professional bull dog...

East must be developed.... No more Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

The number of igbo in those areas are not up to the number of igbos in jos alone or Kaduna. What would an igbo do in oshogbo if not to support the economy there with spare parts to run the veg
Vehicles, I am talking about igbos who own estates and investments running into billions of Naira
I think its otherwise you don't support the economy,your existence depends on it,the more reason ibos keep trooping into those places.
kindly take your support elsewhere.

15 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Musiwa419: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

The number of ibos in Akure far exceeds the number of ibos even in Ebonyi state. Dont let me upload the video of your ibo kinsmen who were protesting when the Deji of Akure flooged your fake Eze. Meanwhile, you arent needed anymore. Make una do quick make una con dey go

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2016
gwales:
You should also divest your drug dealing back to South east

Let me educate you a little bit since it seems you didn't gain much from the schools you attended:

Yorubas introduced illicit drug business at a time when very little was known of it.

During the reign of IBB some drug peddlers were executed at bar beach and that was the first and only drug offence execution in Nigeria. The drug criminals were of Yoruba origin.

The first pastor caught with cocaine was a Yoruba man. 

A Yoruba woman holds the record for the highest kilogram weight of drugs intercepted by drug enforcement agency.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:
The earlier the better.

I have never understood how a tribe hates every other tribe, yet are the most needful of migration and interaction with every other tribe.

Onward march to the East, let the Jerusalem star and the rising sun lead you aright.

They hate Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Kanuri, Edo, Ikweere e.t.c Those of Anambra hate the Imos, Ebonyi and Enugu people cheesy

Advising an Ibo man to leave Lasgidi is like telling him to go commit suicide. They will rather die in SW than go home, ask why they were crying when Fashola relocated there destitutes back to there forsaking land. Lol

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:
They hate Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Kanuri, Edo, Ikweere e.t.c Those of Anambra hate the Imos, Ebonyi and Enugu people cheesy

Advising an Ibo man to leave Lasgidi is like telling him to go commit suicide. They will rather die in SW than go home, ask why they were crying when Fashola relocated there destitutes back to there forsaking land. Lol

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE
Creamy.Banana:
"That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by kettykin: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
I think its otherwise you don't support the economy,your existence depends on it,the more reason ibos keep trooping into those places.
kindly take your support elsewhere.
The migration is essentially in phases, once the big investments migrate the igbos at the periphery would have economic space created for them to migrate

1 Like

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

one of them is even crying bitterly,even when his own brother opened the thread;he said Yorubas are pained.lmao

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

The migration is essentially in phases, once the big investments migrate the igbos at the periphery would have economic space created for them to migrate
pls,how can we help speed up the process.

15 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
36xtr09r:

THE HYPOCRITICAL TRIBE
Creamy.Banana:
"That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu."
[/s]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
one of them is even crying bitterly,even when own brother opened the thread;he said Yorubas are pained.lmao

They are all jokers and i do pity them. Just go to there radio biafra page and see frustration. Lol. Ibos are frustrated. Fact cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by alade112(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2016
EasternActivist:

Even a nonentity can sniff out your pain in between your lines like a professional bull dog...

East must be developed.... No more Lagos

East must be developed.... No more Lagos Damn! I'm not responsible for East underdevelopment & misfortunes Who told you to develop lagos in the first place How does this sound? I'm developing my enemies compound and surroundings while mine is lacking behind. It sounds foolish right?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by kettykin: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Hagm0nd:
pls,how can we help speed up the process.

You can speed up the process also if you encourage the vice president openly support restructuring of the Federation or if Yorubas support biafra en mass

2 Likes

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by StOla: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

They felt that was the end of their time in paradise, even when it was only miscreants and destitutes that were relocated.

The Igbo man has been cursed to humble himself by being at the mercy of his enemies. He will succeed, but he will only succeed on foreign domain.

You now want him to go back to his home that bore him no success? "Let my curse remain!".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Creamy.Banana:
"You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves."
Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by hundredhunndred: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

They felt that was the end of their time in paradise, even when it was only miscreants and destitutes that were relocated.

The Igbo man has been cursed to humble himself by being at the mercy of his enemies. He will succeed, but he will only succeed on foreign domain.

You now want him to go back to his home that bore him no success? "Let my curse remain!".

Confirm. Going back to the erosion ravaged land is like a curse, he will rather die in SW than return to a cursed land. Those in East are looking for an escape route to the SW and North cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
kettykin:

You can speed up the process also if you encourage the vice president openly support restructuring of the Federation or if Yorubas support biafra en mass
wole soyinka,femi kayode,fayose are urhobo.
who collapsed regionalism,I guess it was obasanjo?
are your governors and senators dead,what has stopped them from supporting Biafra en masse

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by 36xtr09r: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
StOla:

Read this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

They are all jokers and i do pity them. Just go to there radio biafra page and see frustration. Lol. Ibos are frustrated. Fact cheesy
in fact,I wonder how they reason,fashola deported them they cried,deji flogged them they wept and they keep claiming Yorubas are holding them down.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically / I Didnt Believe My Eyes Seeing This Post From Nta / 2019 Elections: Buhari Warns Against Politics Of Hate, Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.