Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. (71397 Views)

Bride Wore Pant And Bra Wedding Gown (pics) / Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Man Was Spotted Wearing Pant In Lagos Traffic(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by LOVEGINO(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
It bewilder me while on the streets and sighting ladies with visible pant lines and not even teenagers, to some is just their own way of seeking for attention or attracting the opposite sex to themselves, when is suppose to be a ladies priority while in the dressing room, is a total turn off on my part no matter how pretty and well dressed you're, be it in the latest/most expensive designs to sight that, G-string pants are made for specific purposes which this happens to be one, it points out some direct errors on your part in your skirts or pants.

A warped fashion sense no matter how lovely dressed you're.

Nonchalancy/carefree while in the dressing room.

It tells a lot about you as a woman negatively.

Please what's your take on this?. grin Is a no-no on my part.
thank God for G-string aka katapot grin
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
ladyF:
TeamGString grin TeamPantless grin

Who pant epp angry
cheesy cheesy Lol!.

Mad girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Omoluabi16(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
If not brassierre hand wey do show, na pant line, or stains. The life of a woman too dey complicated. undecided
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

My dear you are a lady.... For goodness sakes I can bare my self down to waist line. .. But you can't

And pls which platform do you look for men...
If you can display Ur ass like this on a platform where you don't look for men, I wonder what you will display on the side where you look for men

No offense... Its a nice topic you created but just that you just too guilty of same offense....

I was captured by the thread and I only wanted to behold the nice decent and or gorgeous damsel with such intriguing moral, only for me to stumble into a fuckery display of some ass in an off colour legging... Pls i still insit you change Ur DP.. who knows we could have something else to talk about
Trade with your insults softly man.

You call a black leggings off colour...your brain must be dysfunctioning at this moment, no insult intended.

I don't do your types, and you can't hold me guilty of anything here.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

You call a black leggings off colour...your brain must be dysfunctioning at this moment, no insult intended.

@herbie27 i like to ask what do yu ladies mean eachtym u say i dont do ur types,help me pls what do u mean by this ?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by sainttwist1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
the op funny ooo, if you no do advert how you go sell.......Just saying
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:

@herbie27 i like to ask what do yu ladies mean eachtym u say i dont do ur types,help me pls what do u mean by this ?
The dude na bouncer, na waitin i want use am do?.

@dp.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by photoshoot(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Woke up this beautiful morning to check up on my dear Romance land and the first thing I read was talking about PANTS.....

That's it, I give up on RomanceLand.....

sad
Oga boss?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by goshen26: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pata
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some people just don't care...some just don't know better.... and some think it is normal... see absolutely nothing wrong with that. I agree with OP most in that it tells about the person negatively... and they be wondering why they were not successful at interviews.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Puresolutions: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:
The dude na bouncer, na waitin i want use am do?.

@dp.

@herbie27 yu're a wicked girl...Lol..i'm gonna laff for some hrs...

Nice chatting later,make i dey laff dey go abeg
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by TamedWolf90: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
photoshoot:

sad
Oga boss?
Yea shoot, what it do?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Wenebadu(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
I always feel uncomfortable when my pant line is showing
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Puresolutions:

@herbie27 yu're a wicked girl...Lol..i'm gonna laff for some hrs...

Nice chatting later,make i dey laff dey go abeg
laughter is good for your health. cheesy

Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
I don't understand what you are saying.But must it be ladies?
.... Yes na Dem Na Dem dey dress like that ! grin grin grin

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by zaltanera(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
I so much hate to see things like this.
I mostly think those that do this are illiterate, either educated or uneducated.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by canDy4eva(f): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
@least they are putting on undies
not like those that says their waist is allergic to pant

...n who says women must put on pants? Hun??
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by pwettiejay(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
One thing you should take note of OP is that MOST TIMES, it is not usually a deliberate act, its either because the pant is too tight (wrong size) or the design of the pant, at least lacy pants don't give these lines u'r talking about
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by canDy4eva(f): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Yea shoot, what it do?
...plz speak good English!
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by babalolaabayo(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
fingard02k:
I close my eyes walking
...... Hope say u no go hit ur head for ground
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by BlackMystery(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Joavid:
most of them aren't showing thier panty lines on purpose.

its just a matter of bad/inappropriate underwear worn under transparent/thin fabrics.

Thank u kiss
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by TamedWolf90: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
canDy4eva:

For someone that abbreviated please asking me to speak good English!!!!?

I have noticed you so check the next guy
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by VIO1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
g strings go with jeans trouswrs while other pants go with normal skirts
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by photoshoot(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Yea shoot, what it do?

You are yet to WhatsApp me now boss sad
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by photoshoot(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
canDy4eva:

Funny you...
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by IceDude(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
rawpadgin:
@least they are putting on undies
not like those that says their waist is allergic to pant

It makes more sense if they aint putting on pant compared to the visible panty lines.
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by enshi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
herbie27:

I haven't asked you to do Me...... I know you are good in the doing of some certain TYPE.....
Just be careful.... And I still insist u change the DP... Makes you more or less cheaper than you already sound

3 Likes

Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by canDy4eva(f): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
TamedWolf90:

For someone that abbreviated please asking me to speak good English!!!!?

I have noticed you so check the next guy
ok sir...
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by canDy4eva(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Funny you...
...rili?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by photoshoot(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
canDy4eva:
...rili?

I guess he said that on purpose.
Can I ask a favour?
Re: Do People Need To See Your Visible Pant Lines?. by TamedWolf90: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
canDy4eva:
ok sir...

. Didn't mean to sound Harsh... My bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Too Bad! See How This Married Woman Dressed To A Public Party / List Of 5 Oils For Hair Growth / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.