Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67274 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
you shld nt show your hostility here at least not now you ve only spent barely 2weeks on NL.try and be modest and cultured at least pretend to be .
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by AngelAhnie(f): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fedayeen02:
i don't insult people
Good, don't derail tongue
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
MzDesire:
The one that loves me
then you will eventually break up the feeling has to be mutual my lady
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
MakaveliTheDon:
you shld nt show your hostility here at least not now you ve only spent barely 2weeks on NL.try and be modest and cultured at least pretend to be .

Blah blah blah... Talk to my hands. Unless ur seeking a cheap quote back.

Here, I dash u one... Now move to the side.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:

Ok.... In a case whre you are left with just the two options.... Which becomes Ur pick

lolss. ...U can't be left with just the two options, U know why?
because just like the woman needs to be loved, the man also needs love or else the relationship will become lopsided and parasitic

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Kosy79(f): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
ruggedised:
undecided
The guys who have Brain always mingle with them why? They came out from d womb of brainless ones and still have brainless humans as sisters, i wonder then d type of brain guys have?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by feldeno: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
m not surprise nobody love u
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
I know ur type..Rubbish woman
Sempumping:

who is dis undecided ....

It's obvious u r sick in d head

Ode
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ProfClassic: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa for u oooo
little wonder y nobori loves u, atm
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
feldeno:

m not surprise nobody love u

shocked and shud be I surprised tat u quote me back?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by chronique(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wish I could give you a kiss for this.
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
I know ur type..Rubbish woman

tongue
e pain am oo cheesy
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Anabel(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
ipledge10:
are you not a gal...90% will go for guy dey love...what am I even saying 98%

I'm not a girl. I'm a lady grin
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Funny...No pain here plz
Sempumping:

tongue

e pain am oo cheesy
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by beldad(f): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
The. One that loves me ooo... Anytime ,anyday
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by cr7lomo: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dfinex:

No body is bringing in religion into anything.

plus this is not a hypothetical question so the answer can't be yes or no. And if u decide to go for any of the above options u will end up putting ur self in a tight corner

Girls like u end up in the burning pot...ur answer is purely kiddish and inexperienced... Its almost impossible to c both having mutual feelings... One must love more and in this case , its better for the man to love u... If u dont love him and u cheat, then u hv urself to blame because the person u cheat with most certainly don't love u, ur man finds out and ur doomed because the society will blame u... Now , the other scenario...u love the man more, he cheats on u, probably will fall in love with another woman , he ends the marriage and u still kicked out ... It ends up being a loose loose for u. The man provides, so he dictates the pace of the marriage...

My verdict... Marry the man that loves u more
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by sirma: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
smithsydny:
gals and mumu be like

May God forgive you. You have a mother, sisters probably, but you will definitely have a wife and you will ask God for both male and female children.

Am I suppose to assume you don't know that they all fall within the girl (gal as you called it) category? Or are you just naturally dumb. I mean no offence though. Just stating the obvious.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ipledge10(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anabel:

ooh...
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by misterchris(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
SWITANN:
the one DAT loves me...
I love you
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by amtaken(f): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
The one that loves me.

marvelck:
The One that loves you, or the one you love?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Blah blah blah... Talk to my hands. Unless ur seeking a cheap quote back.

Here, I dash u one... Now move to the side.
this is a xtic of an illiterate and average Nigerian who just want to display that they are laughable everywhere they are .They make a mountain out of a mole. who needs your quote are you queen Elizabeth? DUCKS BE NOT PROUD.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
sirma:

May God forgive you. You have a mother, sisters probably, but you will definitely have a wife and you will ask God for both male and female children.

Am I suppose to assume you don't know that they all fall within the girl (gal as you called it) category? Or are you just naturally dumb. I mean no offence though. Just stating the obvious.
shutup your dirty mouth. . naah so unah dey mumu when the guy begin beat up u start to complain.. get lost joor .
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nada... Zee wants mutual love wink
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry
but I love you even without pix, that's to show I have faith in you.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by cr7lomo: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
All those ladies saying the will take the one thy love... By the time u hit 35, nobody go tell blind man say rain don the fall... Women leaving a fairy tale life since inception...
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by addizzle(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
d one dat loves me ni.. cos amah try to love him as time goes on... feeling loved already :Pd one dat loves me ni.. cos amah try to love him as time goes on... feeling loved already
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
sirma:

e pain am

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by BolajOris(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
kiss
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry
I can love yu sweet heart
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anabel:

I love you.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by iamdahmmy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just marry someone whose feeling is mutual[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Dfinex(f): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
cr7lomo:

Girls like u end up in the burning pot...ur answer is purely kiddish and inexperienced... Its almost impossible to c both having mutual feelings... One must love more and in this case , its better for the man to love u... If u dont love him and u cheat, then u hv urself to blame because the person u cheat with most certainly don't love u, ur man finds out and ur doomed because the society will blame u... Now , the other scenario...u love the man more, he cheats on u, probably will fall in love with another woman , he ends the marriage and u still kicked out ... It ends up being a loose loose for u. The man provides, so he dictates the pace of the marriage...

My verdict... Marry the man that loves u more

well that's ur opinion and u are entitled to it. my advice is don't be too judgmental when stating ur opinion cos u have not seen it all.

moreover I have been in and seen several relationships which made me understand and conclude that until the feeling is mutual, one party will have to be at the receiving end.

I don't intend arguing with you so my conclusion is "u are right "
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
BolajOris:
kiss
I can love yu sweet heart

Lucky me grin I'm the first one u quoted....

*Muchos besos* kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / “I Am Happy With My Short, Dark And Handsome Husband” – Kenya Woman / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.