Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants (1133 Views)

Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Nairaland Top 5 Casanovas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by DAVIYJONESS: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
ladies and gents my name is daviyjones and I am the man of list and TRUTH, thanks to vizkiz the baby daddy I was banned 3 days ago while in isolation I began to think and I came up with

top 7 characters display by mr nairaland contestants

here they are :

Creating threads : the last time most of them create a thread was last year, they are now creating thread doing community service for nairaland to prove they are not just nairalanders for the contest and to publicise themselves.
iamkingzlee

Showing too much respect : you see them callling their younger brother and sister BABA , AUNTY ,SIR ,MA . Belittling themselves to get vote and followers .
fynestboi and iamkingzlee

Hiding their true self ; before the contest we know few of them character , some insultive, ass licker and some philanderer but now they are all nice , insult them they won't reply , some even beg .
kinginvahala and vizkiz

Being online 24/7 : some of them dont sleep , they are always online begging nairalanders and spamming the forum to get followers , many has invested their income in this hoping they will get either 50,30 or 20k at the end of the day.

Upgrading : lot of them have become fine boys overnight , some bleach ,some borrow cloths , go to nice places to snap and borrow expensive gadgets to showcase .some even borrow offices to snap (iamkingzlee) and some now use vocabularies to sound intelligent FALCONEY this is you

reluctant to post : most of them are now afraid to post so that their opponents will not use it against them , for example insult or discriminate a bad topic. They just use emoticons to express themselves.
(iamkingzlee)

Become friendly to organisers: all of them now respect dygeasy , call him sir even the mod contesting, they are afraid of him and his conduct . Some are even afraid to bash his decision or oppose his idea.
(fynestboi)

these are facts of the event .......coming soon the thread of the year by daviyjones
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Mediapace: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2016
Voting commence on monday shey angry

OP I'VE SEEN A BETTER JOB OFFER FOR YOU THAN EXPLORING,SHEY KIN JA E SI?
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2016
DAVIYJONESS is like your madness is cool becoming uncontrollable you better get some drugs from a psychiatric hospital and stop wanking rubbish on Nairaland.
How will they be popular if they don't create threads
How will they lure voter if they don't become humble
How will they get known without been online 24/7
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Dklef(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Citizen Jonez cheesy

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
I can't wait... Exposed them more plz..

My precious vote is only exclusive to the BEST one..
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by opsyswagg: 9:34am On Jul 16, 2016
dis op guy don jonze
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by DAVIYJONESS: 9:35am On Jul 16, 2016
JIXZ:
DAVIYJONESS is like your madness is cool becoming uncontrollable you better get some drugs from a psychiatric hospital and stop wankibg rubbish on Nairaland.
How will they be popular if they don't create threads
How will they lure voter if they don't become humble
How will they get known without been online 24/7
ok you have proven you are less dumb , they must change personality for 50,000
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Mediapace: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Organizers won't even pay you bro

stay for one place and stop exploring spamming mentions.

DAVIYJONESS:

no one care about you or what you think , go and asslick as usual , let me help you call them

the cc la.nicky and l.aveda ,twac.i
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by hungryboy(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

my oga,
I will not only change my personality for 50k, I'll change my place of origin.
This Buhari change era were hardship dey bite wella,
50k is a lot of 'change'.

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Fynestboi: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
[img]http://gph.is/28Nehcr[/img]
[size=15pt] just ignore the Op jare grin. [/size]
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by firstking01(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Mtcheeews
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
DUMB
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
I no even no who i go vote for
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2016
Came in to rant about OP's inane Mr. Nairaland threads, saw others doing the same, exiting thread slowly.
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Cutehector(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Op if u dare spew trash abt my candidate again, i"l make sure the mods get u banned

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by IamLEGEND1: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2016
cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by joey150(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
O.p my nigga franchise21 is the opposite of those..

Vote wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Franchise21(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
Hehehe... Photoshoot, come and see ooh
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Medunah: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:
Op if u dare spew trash abt my candidate again, i"l make sure the mods get u banned
is nairaland now heaven or paradise??
This is not the first time I am seeing u threaten someone with ban??

If he gets banned, so?? Will he die??

U seriously need to come up with better and severe threats!!
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by photoshoot(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Franchise21:
Hehehe... Photoshoot, come and see ooh

grin
Na character this guy be...
We no even know who he dey support sef
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ride on.. cool
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Chicent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
I was thinking i know where u belong ooo. Maybe or Maybe not. But u truth this time sha.... Welldone
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by rawpadgin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

my guy, I love u for this ur thread grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by Chicent(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cutehector:

its a free world bro..... Freedom of speech to still stands.
Even se.un sef never threaten person like this.
#Bewise
Re: MR NAIRALAND : top 7 Characters Display By Mr Nairaland Contestants by DAVIYJONESS: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Chicent:

its a free world bro..... Freedom of speech to still stands.
Even se.un sef never threaten person like this.
#Bewise

leave him , Cutehector you think your candidate have a chance ,don't cross my lane .
fynestboi will take first position , Iamkingzlee and vizkiz has pledge alliance to vote one another till final , later will take 2nd former will take 3rd your falconey will be no where to be found . your allegiance is nothing .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of This States Has The Baddest Guys. / 7 Things That Have Made Dating Way Too F*cking Awkward / 10 Unknown Rules Of Having A Female Friend With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.