Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja (43020 Views)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by dre11(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2016
A mother and her daughter caused a shameful nuisance when they engaged each other in a fight over a lover.

It is true that the end times as predicted in the Holy Books is surely here or what would make a mother and her daughter engage themselves in a serious fight over a married man?

That is the question that has been begging for answers after the mother and her daughter decided to fight it out in the streets when they found out that the man was sleeping with both of them.

According to a reliable source ,who witnessed the incident which happened in Nyanya area of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, the woman who is a single parent of four, hails from the eastern part of the country and runs a beer palour in the area while her daughter is said to be a student in a university in Nasarawa State, though no one is sure if she is truly a registered student with any institution.

"It was a sight to behold as the woman who is probably in her 40s, engaged her daughter who cannot be more than 22, in a serious fight in her beer palour. They fought so bitterly that the fight spilled outside, drawing a large crowd of onlookers.

They tore their clothes and were only left with only their underwear. We later gathered that they were fighting over a man who has been secretly dating the two of them; imagine sleeping with both mother and daughter.

When we were able to calm them down, we asked what led to the fight but the mother was silent initially until the daughter opened up that her mother snatched her man friend who has been sponsoring her in school."

"At that point, the mother also opened up, saying it was actually the daughter that snatched the man from her, saying she had been dating him for over five years and the man only started sleeping with the daughter last year.

It was really a shameful thing to behold. Whatever happens to morals?"

http://pulse.ng/gist/he-is-mine-mother-daughter-fight-over-lover-in-abuja-id5267509.html
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by HungerBAD: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Sleeping with Mom and Daughter?

Damn.

This guy get mind ohh. So i am trying to think about who i should blame, the guy?the daughter?or the mom?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Must every stvpid story like this be tagged with people from the East....

Am so gettin irritated with series of wayward news of women and sex being shifted to the people from the east.

I can not speak for all our girls but you retards should get your facts right concernin the locations or ama start dishin it hot in here....cox i've got sisters who re lookin forward to marriage and you're obviously givin 'em a bad name....

Bewarn....cox nxt tym i wnt be dz friendly angry

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by DrObum(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Pictures or.......?

9 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by hungryboy(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2016
Some men wicked oh,
You chop Mama finish,
Come chop Pikin as bonus,
If to say the woman been get another daughter,
Na so dat man for take score hatrick for that Family head oh?

26 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2016
And the man will be somewhere hitting another one while this ones are disgracing themselves.. smh..

That man deserves an award for pulling this off, at least he didnt end up like the guy who was beaten into the gutter smiley

19 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Interesting. So the fight broke out at a beer palour?
Well there we have it, the true problem - alcohol. Yeah.

5 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
The world is turning upside down, there is nothing worth dying for

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Adesiji77: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Shameless people angry

5 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by chumakk: 10:17am On Jul 16, 2016
Just imagine a helpless small child you born is choping the same stick with you and fighting you on top angry grin

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Tunami(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2016
Mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by ijustdey: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
cheesycheesy

lalasticlala..... come see talk as daughter and mother dey fight because of dick

some women shagrin

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Richy4(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Beer parlour gist..

4 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by greatgod2012(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Three people involved! Lol.......

Mother, daughter and man onidokudo!

Mad!
Madder!
Maddest!

Among the three of them, one is mad, the second is madder and the third is the maddest. Only that I don't know who to tag with each of the comparative adjectives.

Someone should help me out!

Lol...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Train up a child in the way he should go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by weblord1900: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol.
The mother will be like; For this hard economy you want collect my sugarboy
Your mother left nyash there.

Forgetting that she is the mother.

when will Nigeria become better. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Kelklein(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
There were two sisters....
One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM) & the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL).
It is getting dark and they are still far away from the house.
SM : Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes ?
I wonder what he wants.
SL : It's logical.
He wants to rape us.
SM : Oh, no !
At this rate he will reach us in 4 minutes at the most !
What can we do?
SL : The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster.....
SM : It's not working.
SL : Of course it's not working.
The man did the only logical thing.
He started to walk faster, too.
SM : So, what shall we do?
At this rate he will reach us in 2 minutes.
SL : The only logical thing we can do is split.
You go that way & I'll go this way.
He cannot follow us both.

Man follows Sister Logical.
Sister Mathematical arrives at the house and is worried about what has happened to Sister Logical.
Then within few minutes Sister Logical arrives.

SM : Sister Logical !
Thank God you are here !
Tell me what happened ??
SL : The only logical thing happened.
The man couldn't follow us both,
so he followed Me
SM : Yes, yes !
But what happened then?
I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.
SM : And ?
He reached me.
SM : Oh, dear !
What did you do ?
SL : The only logical thing to do.
I lifted my dress up.
SM : Oh, Sister !
What did the Man do?
SL : The only logical thing to do.
He pulled down his pants.
SM :Oh, no !
What happened next ?
SL : Isn't it logical, Sister ?
A Girl with her dress up can run faster than Man with his pants down !

And for those of you who thought it would be dirty, I'll pray for You !.....

So be Logical not Calculative...!!!

Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share With Your Loved ones.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
No pictures. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by potbelly(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Like mother like daughter undecided The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by jamalnation(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are u sure dis happen in nigeria and nt in Kenya
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
I salute the Girl nd Mom cheesy
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by missstella(f): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Shameless Mother and daughter....

1 Like

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by falconey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
the lover must be a very good lover

don't forget to vote me FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by busky101(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
hungryboy:
Some men wicked oh,
You chop Mama finish,
Come chop Pikin as bonus,
If to say the woman been get another daughter,
Na so dat man for take score hatrick for that Family head oh?
hattrick no be small.....lmao
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by soberdrunk(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please help us with the guys contact, he deserves 1 crate of cold' gulder NA MAN HIM BE!!!
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by SweetJoystick(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is wa
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by ALAYORMII: 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank Goodness that this didn't happen in Kenya

Cos those people are becoming synonymous with weird news
Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by MrLyzzo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
That guy is now immune to death

2 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by Ayoswit(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
d mother didnt only fail in her role in teaching d daughter morals, she is a shame to womanhood,

5 Likes

Re: Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja by brownlolly(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who is that wicked man?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.