Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle (62125 Views)

Great Riddles That Will Make You Think Outside The Box / Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? / Is He Inside Or Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Derrickfresh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
which ever way u look at it u are correct biko
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by xendra: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
The image is quite tricky but I think its safer to say he is inside than outside, unless you want to say he is under the house.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Omotayor123(f): 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
so what of the carpet and the chair and the table. if its outside then the dews from the sky will overshadow the visible colours of the floor and carpet.
I think he purposely design the floor for that. So he could read or write outside his house comfortable.

Dew That only fall in the early hours of the day.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Khaliyah(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is inside d house, just zoom d pic observe it
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by harlayoh(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't know.. I really don't
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by holums(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
To my point of view, using ur hand to block the roof will indicate he's inside the house but using ur hand to block the floor show he's outside!
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by faorex(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
this is a 2points perspective (3d of the house).well coloured and rendered with a little bit fiction of elevation (2d of the man)only architectural students will understand this
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by photoshoot(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Explorers:
Both.

A room or a field

Room na
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by jennifer22(f): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is definitely inside the house. I had to think hard with the glue I got from SAINTSAMURAII .
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by osesology(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
This topic was first opened by stingbreed on july 11 this month, but it wasn't front-paged...or is it that the mods have special people they favor?...js
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by myfantasies(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
heryurh:

Wharis this one saying undecided
AND WHO IS DIS ONE QOUTING
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
that's a bad geometrical drawing ( if there is anything like that). so the man is not in or outside any building.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Shafiiimran99: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Inside backing his entrance door
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by evesdon4u: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its posts like these that make me find Nairaland rather boring & pointless...
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Liquidfart: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is on top of under the beside the inside of the house.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by kvngveektour(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is within the house
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Ike4God: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HE is inside the house. looking at the background carefully where he is seathet, its clear that the table and the chair are on the floor inside the house because the floor is coloured with a coloured carpet. if he was seateth outside then the forest background which is kind of dark with trees would have been where the table and the chair is.
w r on
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
obviously outside, a chimney only situates outside..
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by adeoyun(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
End time house...... Let's ask lala
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by laparry12(f): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
The man is either outside or inside..
Looking at it closely, the. House just got raptured leaving the man under..
Therefore, the man is an end time man.
Lmaooooooooo.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by stingbreed(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
osesology:
This topic was first opened by stingbreed on july 11 this month, but it wasn't front-paged...or is it that the mods have special people they favor?...js
My brother this is the same reason Nigeria is where it is today,, but to contribute sha the man is inside
Mods una well done smiley
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by DeAdvocate: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
The man is OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. What looks like a rug which seems he is sitting on top of it is actually a completion of the soffit of the building. that is a 3-D drawing of a building. The man sitting OUTSIDE superimposes with the bottom of the building. if you look closely, you would find out that what looks like a fur on the ground outside the rug can be Traced to the bucket at the foot of the table which the man is using outside. Therefore, I submit that the Man is sitting OUTSIDE THE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by RaeMystix: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Outside
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by HirstMOG(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
inside-out!!
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Mickchillz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
y'all can save your selves the stress of trying to solve a puzzle that isnt there. Thats an illusion painting so theres no answer to this. its meant to deceive or confuse you, so just enjoy its intriguing view.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by WendyChi: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
The man is either outside or inside..

Looking at it closely, the. House just got raptured leaving the man under..

Therefore, the man is an end time man.
hahahahha....dis one really cracked me up...funny U

1 Like

Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
ouigy99:
An x-ray camera might have been used to take this pix. Seems the pix was taken from outside, showing the inside view of the house from an outside point of view.... Chei, I don't even understand what I'm saying
lmao
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by adedayo3193(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yo gyz should take a liik at the roof,that man is outside
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by adedayo3193(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yo gyz should take a look at the roof,that man is outside
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by YOLO1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's depends on the dimension you're viewing it from.
3D - Outside
2D - Inside
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by freeboy200(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
turn d pix upside down. u will see He is outside the house.turn d pix upside down. u will see He is outside the house.turn d pix upside down. u will see He is outside the house.
Re: Is This Man Inside Or Outside The House? Eye Puzzle by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is inside. The shape of the house is just a WALLPAPER...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pointless Thread Game.. / What's On Your Mind? 2 / Ma Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.