Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business (54000 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ptoocool:
Wetin she graduate with?

That's all that matters, not THIS pix..

First class upper undecided
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by cutechi(f): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Your mum had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...
God have mercy on u
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Engrobiorah(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Common sense is free angry
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
At least she graduated
She didn't get expelled, no spill over, no advise to withdraw
That's what matters smiley
Ptoocool:
Wetin she graduate with?

That's all that matters, not THIS pix..
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by harridon710(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
hard working mother and girl
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by UbiIsaac(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
May God bless your mother with long life to eat the fruit of her labour. Mothers you have no excuse...
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Jacko01: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
If i start to talk

Tonia... Tonia

Talk true

No be say na large akara tray

Talk true oh tonia
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by NegeduGrace(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yeah..it pays a lot to persevere,,may you and your mum live long to eat the fruits of your labour in jesus name..I am highly motivated..
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by eddypatekky(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Tonia's mum got her through University through her petty business.

The young lady shared the moving pic and said:

"I'm a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated.
I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations.
I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill.
And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!
‪#‎GratefulChild‬ #‪#‎ProudMum‬#omoiyaoniMOSA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/mum-sacrificed-all-to-get-me-educated.html
mothers and sacrifice...c d striking resemblance
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by saaramis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
God bless our mothers
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by tollytexy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
You think say na every woman be your mama?

3 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Timbi: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

You are a product of an idiotic siemen and Phallus.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
That boy no get Sense! Cha!
The kind of characters that run around nairaland these days amaze me
Tuufia!
cutechi:
God have mercy on u
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tears rushed to my eyes.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by konklud22(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
hmmm..moms are d best!!!!. no wonder wen u spell mom upside down.. it says wow!!. but DAT oda woman b like " if only salewa can stop doing olosho biz and face her studies, me sef for dey trend "
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Bondesniger(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
that's a true mum....... but my MUM is the BEST
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Must you always display how unintelligible you are because you have a microscopic brain sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Kollyk11(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by TheSunSon: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
The only thing I admire here is that she's proud of her mother regardless. But sey na her mama hustle train am for nigerian university or poly,you LIEEE!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by paulworld(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
God bless all our hustle.
Check out my signature
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rastaman28:
I'll believe if she's still a virgin.
whether she is a virgin or not, or maybe some sugar daddy helped her.
The fact is that her mother contributed!
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Ptoocool(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
FLStudioGuy:

First class upper undecided

Which of her courses do you take?

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Ptoocool(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
At least she graduated
She didn't get expelled, no spill over, no advise to withdraw
That's what matters smiley

Hahahahaha, like seriously? If that's all you've got then I've got nothing to say than SMH-ing for you..
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by igwe44(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I see y'all stvpid Niggas breaking a sweat over my comment. How the Fvck does a woman that makes less than $200 a month sponsor her kid on a $20000 college tuition
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Carbon copy of her mama, good mothers deserve to be immortal!
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Malawian(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
business is all about location. some of these akara sellers make more than some that stay in airconditioned office. imagine that a popular junction in my area was renamed "Akara Junction" simply because of the igbo woman selling Akara and stuff there. Even the Last of their kids is hussling for admission, they stay in a 3 bedroom flat, and they dont have any other business i know of.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by nattyGENT: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
LEGEND
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Akinz0126(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=FvckeDyoBiTch post=47596827]Your mum had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...

I see y'all stvpid Niggas breaking a sweat over my comment. How the Fvck does a woman that makes less than $200 a month sponsor her kid on a $20000 college tuition
[/quo

Bro you are wrong Not all mothers don't know where you got your assumptions from.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by lagos18(m): 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
[hummmm lovely mum
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I know u came into this world through abortion terminated half way

2 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by BrosMayowa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Truth be told, it's NOT logical.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Itzurboi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mothers of previous centuries are d best not all this ones we would marry that doesnt even know what motherhood entails.... Love you mummy, you are one of the best mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.