Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business (53996 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by 2prexios: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Stelvin101:
Mothers are heroes. My mama own na chalk she use train me finish Ph.D.

na you sabi

cheesy
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by igwe44(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mynd44 this guy deserve 1week ban
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by teejaymiquel(m): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Tonia's mum got her through University through her petty business.

The young lady shared the moving pic and said:

"I'm a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated.
I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations.
I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill.
And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!
‪#‎GratefulChild‬ #‪#‎ProudMum‬#omoiyaoniMOSA

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/mum-sacrificed-all-to-get-me-educated.html
#NiqqazbeLike
Maami God bless ya hustling
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by igwe44(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Your mum had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...

I see y'all stvpid Niggas breaking a sweat over my comment. How the Fvck does a woman that makes less than $200 a month sponsor her kid on a $20000 college tuition
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by egopersonified(f): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not every woman's success is hinged to a man's help. So many women are training their kids with petty businesses, who no go no no.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by igwe44(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mynd44 give this guy I week ban. He lack brain
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by jojosweet(f): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah !! There's no other love like a mother's love for her own child

To all graduates and students, I pray that your parents will eat the fruit of their labour over you. No matter the ugly situation you're facing, God will surely make you a source of blessing to those who have looked down on you.

If you believe, you know what to click
God bless u for this comment.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Olabestonic001(m): 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I see y'all stvpid Niggas breaking a sweat over my comment. How the Fvck does a woman that makes less than $200 a month sponsor her kid on a $20000 college tuition

Your comment is myopic sir.
You've probably been spoilt with money all your life and doesn't know how to manage resources. A woman selling that can actually send her daughter through school . Her business with a bit of financial acumen and ingenuity plus cutting down costs of living will produce a graduate. I've seen countless househelp send their children through school without "sugar" daddies.

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by tosyne2much(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
jojosweet:
God bless u for this comment.
Amen.. Thank you very much
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Cleff4u(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
thank GOD for d mother, she leave other material thing cos she knw d importance of education. same time kudos to the young corper for coming out successfuly cos she obey her mother instructions
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by sesaan(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Her numerous B/Fs plust suger daddies ... abi she na virgin!??!
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
But university education in Nigeria is not as expensive as the figure he quoted
Some public unis charge as low as N50k (if I'm not mistaken) per session
So it's very possible that her mother saw her through school with her petty business
And Pls which school in nigeria charges $20,000(N7million) as tuition? ??
Not even private schools will charge that much
Why would he then say that about someone's mother?
Just imagine your mother struggling and suffering to put you through school, and she does this successfully only for an empty brained cretin to come and open his hole to make that kind of statement.
It's not nice.
BrosMayowa:

Truth be told, it's NOT logical.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by sesaan(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
all this tooth gals for campus.. i no beleive joooh
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Do we spend $ in Nigeria now,FYI,with tha petty trading she could be earning more the some with ties and suits doing 9to 5.she gets more than 10k a day if she's in a good spot.that's the secret of lttle drops of water making a mighty ocean.last time I saw u there u bought 4 akara and 6yam @ 5am while waiting for ur bus to work,ur colleague met u dere and requested for akara,u bought 50 naira worth for him.many agberos muust taste of her akara everymorning before any other thing.now tell me between 5 to 7am she has made more than 5k already.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by kenx1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Your mum most likely had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...

SHUT UP!!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Wolex143: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
dayleke:
Lovely, May she live long enough to enjoy the fruits of her Labor,Amen.
. Amen oo
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by fof1: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Your mum most likely had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...

OF COURSE,UR COMMENT IS OUT OF PLACE AND DUE TO IGNORANCE OF HOW THESE PASSIONATE INDUSTRIOUS WOMEN CAN GO,TO SEE THEIR CHILDREN THRO SCHOOL.
THAT BUZ CALLED POSSEE U SEE AS NOTHING IS A MONEY SPINNER IN D NEIGHBOURHOOD. SO,YES A NAIJA MUM CAN SEE HER KIDS THRO UNIVERSITY BY IT.ONE WHO IS INDUSTRIOUS WT FOCUSED KIDS.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by higherpower: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

If u can't say any good thing about somebody, please sharaaaaap. This woman is a Legend and ur billionaire' mother isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
wonderful mum.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by peeceelove2: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
quote author=FvckeDyoBiTch post=47596827]Your mum had a few sugar daddies helping you but you wasn't aware...

I see y'all stvpid Niggas breaking a sweat over my comment. How the Fvck does a woman that makes less than $200 a month sponsor her kid on a $20000 college tuition[/quo

my guy you are very worng, presently i am into small chops and you know what? i have 10 people working with me and meeeen i can tell u there is money in that business. change your mind set.

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Dolazee(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Dolazee(f): 1:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
peeceelove2:

my guy you are very worng, presently i am into small chops and you know what? i have 10 people working with me and meeeen i can tell u there is money in that business. change your mind set.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Dolazee(f): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
higherpower:

If u can't say any good thing about somebody, please sharaaaaap. This woman is a Legend and ur billionaire' mother isn't.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Alani86: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Whether your testimony is completely true or not (didn't give-in to temptation even when people refused to buy akara), your story will not end here by the mercy of God. Please, say amen to this for yourself too by punching like. o

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by seenter84: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Inspiring.
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Kxngstein(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
*Singing Sweet mother* grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Ak47young(m): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
So sad because this naja to get job Na issue
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Rukkydelta(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah !! There's no other love like a mother's love for her own child

To all graduates and students on Nairaland, I pray that your parents will eat the fruit of their labour over you. No matter the ugly situation you're facing, God will surely make you a source of blessing to those who have looked down on you.

If you believe, you know what to click
AMEN
But are you eating the likes ?
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
praizeblog:
dts a mother for u
mothers are like button, they hold things together
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:
AMEN But are you eating the likes ?
Hmmmm cheesy
Re: Corper Tonia's Mother Got Her Through University Through Her Petty Business by Ada9103(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
If I tell you what maami did for me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / Corper In Bum Short Khaki And Boot / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.