Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan (1544 Views)

How I Manage To Use My Airtel 2G Data Pack On 3G (PICS) / How Do I Opt-out From Airtel 2G. Please Help / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by sheunsheun(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Its simple and straightfoward
Just Dial *482*4# and u will receive invalid request message.
>>Then reply with * then reply with 3. You will now receive "you have cancelled your 2g data subscription"
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by David25(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
sheunsheun:
>>Then reply with * then reply with 3. You will now receive "you have cancelled your 2g data subscription"

And why would I wanna cancel my 2G subscription? it's a life saver

2 Likes

Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by sheunsheun(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
David25:

And why would I wanna cancel my 2G subscription? it's a life saver
Probably you don't know, but until now you can't opt out of the said plan. Once you are in, you can neither opt out nor subscribe to other plans
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
sheunsheun:

Probably you don't know, but until now you can't opt out of the said plan. Once you are in, you can neither opt out nor subscribe to other plans
Even when the data has been exhausted?
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by David25(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
sheunsheun:

Okay.. Thanks for the info.
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by sheunsheun(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Even when the data has been exhausted?
Yes boss, until it exceed the validity period.
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by gentlegenius(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
sheunsheun:
I don't understand... After receiving the message, should I reply with 3? Or with *?
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by Endougs(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Airtel 2G rocks fast in my area browse download Instagram and lots more
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by sheunsheun(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
gentlegenius:

I don't understand... After receiving the message, should I reply with 3? Or with *?
Reply with * then with 3
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by gentlegenius(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2016
sheunsheun:

Reply with * then with 3
You are still saying the same thing that got me confused...
But anyway, if you dial *482#, can't you opt out by replying 3.
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by sheunsheun(m): 7:02am On Jul 17, 2016
gentlegenius:

You are still saying the same thing that got me confused...
But anyway, if you dial *482#, can't you opt out by replying 3.
You really not getting this. After dialing *482*4#, a set of options will appear, reply with * another set of options will pop up, this time reply with 3. I hope am making sense
Re: Finally You Can Opt Out Of The Airtel 2g Plan by Alfred234(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2016
You don't need to opt out of the 2g plan to use other plans... Airtel has fixed their system the 2g plan won't affect your other plans.. Am on the 2g plan and I still used Night browsing on my 3G network early this morning and it was very fast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Highly Compress Files €“ 12 GB To 229 MB.* / Best Phone Between 17-20k / Tecno Spark Plus K9: Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.