Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** (4114 Views)

Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018 / Sefan.ru – Android Games, Sefan.ru MP3 & MP4 Music / 20 Best Offline Android Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by fredrick845: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Play game with a gamepad not touch?
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by samsam2019: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Been doing that over 3 years now

1 Like

Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
fredrick845:
Yes
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
I own a Terios T3 gamepad. It works on all android games.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Paramount01(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
How do I do it
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by joseph214(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
I use it on my y6.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by lekmyth(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
with my ps3 controller
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by samueldo4life(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
lekmyth:
with my ps3 controller
how do u use ps3 controller

1 Like

Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by lekmyth(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
i will post the procedure by night with screenshots
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by fredrick845: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Requirements: 1.any Android device). 2. Root access. 3. PC running windows. 4. Dualshock 3(Sixaxis) controller. 5. MiniUSB-to-USB cable. Included with Playstation 3. 6. Sixaxis Compatibility Checker from Google Play 7. Sixaxis Controller from Google Play 8. SixaxisPairTool Step-by-Step Tutorial: 1. Open Sixaxis Compatibility Checker. 2. You'll get a message, press OK. 3. Now press Start. The app will ask for Superuser permissions, Grant them. 3*. If your device is supported, you will get a message telling you that "Your device appears to be supported." 4a. If you did not get that message, you are probably feeling like a looser. It doesn't matter now. Just close this tab and go read another thread. Just don't create a new thread asking why it is not supported. Don't. 4b. Otherwise, if you got that message, Congratulations!!!(*fireworks, kisses, Facebook updates, Happy New Years and such*) Your device is supported. Just press OK, then Stop, and finally close this app. You can also uninstall it, it's no longer usable to you. You may now continue to step 5. *Get your arse on your Windows PC* 5. Install the SixaxisPairTool. It is said that you better have connected your Controller connected to your PC while installing this software. It's not required though. 6. You'll get some windows open that are going to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Follow the steps and finish the installation. 6'*. If you got an error while installing the MVS 2010, it is possible that you have a newer version installed. Just click Close. 6**. It is likely you will get the same error twice because the app is trying to install the 64bit version of MVS 2010. Just click Close. 7. Once the installation is over. Click the Windows Start button. And do a search for "SixaxisPairTool". Or you can just go to the installation folder to find the app. By default the directory of the folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SixaxisPairTool" for 64bit Windows and "C: \Program Files\SixaxisPairTool" for 32bit. Do not start the application yet. 8. OK, now start the application as Admin(Right click on the app>Run as Administrator) and press Yes on the administrator pop-up. 9. The app will open. 10. Connect your Controller now. If you had it already connected don't do it again. It will just be funny. 10*. The application will Install the drivers for your controller. Once it's done, you will see something like this(*image below): 11. Leave this window open and get your Android device on your hands. 12. Open the Sixaxis Controller application that you previously got from Play Store(or from anywhere else). 12*. You will get a message telling you to enable the Sixaxis Controller in Language & Keyboard settings, press Yes and go enable it. Now get back on the app. 13. Click Start. 13*. The application will ask for Root permissions, Grant them. 14. You will get a "Local Bluetooth Adress" at the bottom of the application. Mine is 22:12:3C:83 7:65 so I'll use this. 15. Now get on your computer. 16. On the Sixaxis Pair Tool application. You will see an empty box. On this box write the Local Bluetooth Adress that is shown on the Sixaxis Controller app on your Android. 17. Once you are done writing click Update. You will see that the Master Adress it's updated to what you have wrote, specifically, it's updated to what the app on your Android show up. 18. Now unplug the controller from your PC and throw the cable to your bed or couch, you won't need this anymore. 19. Press the PS button on your controller and get to your Android to see what happens. 20. Congrats, your Dualshock 3 is now connected to your Android device. 21. Now you can configure it in it's IME settings. Sorry will send the screen shot later
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Deeni131: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
fredrick845:
Requirements: 1.any Android device). 2. Root access. 3. PC running windows. 4. Dualshock 3(Sixaxis) controller. 5. MiniUSB-to-USB cable. Included with Playstation 3. 6. Sixaxis Compatibility Checker from Google Play 7. Sixaxis Controller from Google Play 8. SixaxisPairTool Step-by-Step Tutorial: 1. Open Sixaxis Compatibility Checker. 2. You'll get a message, press OK. 3. Now press Start. The app will ask for Superuser permissions, Grant them. 3*. If your device is supported, you will get a message telling you that "Your device appears to be supported." 4a. If you did not get that message, you are probably feeling like a looser. It doesn't matter now. Just close this tab and go read another thread. Just don't create a new thread asking why it is not supported. Don't. 4b. Otherwise, if you got that message, Congratulations!!!(*fireworks, kisses, Facebook updates, Happy New Years and such*) Your device is supported. Just press OK, then Stop, and finally close this app. You can also uninstall it, it's no longer usable to you. You may now continue to step 5. *Get your arse on your Windows PC* 5. Install the SixaxisPairTool. It is said that you better have connected your Controller connected to your PC while installing this software. It's not required though. 6. You'll get some windows open that are going to install the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Follow the steps and finish the installation. 6'*. If you got an error while installing the MVS 2010, it is possible that you have a newer version installed. Just click Close. 6**. It is likely you will get the same error twice because the app is trying to install the 64bit version of MVS 2010. Just click Close. 7. Once the installation is over. Click the Windows Start button. And do a search for "SixaxisPairTool". Or you can just go to the installation folder to find the app. By default the directory of the folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SixaxisPairTool" for 64bit Windows and "C: \Program Files\SixaxisPairTool" for 32bit. Do not start the application yet. 8. OK, now start the application as Admin(Right click on the app>Run as Administrator) and press Yes on the administrator pop-up. 9. The app will open. 10. Connect your Controller now. If you had it already connected don't do it again. It will just be funny. 10*. The application will Install the drivers for your controller. Once it's done, you will see something like this(*image below): 11. Leave this window open and get your Android device on your hands. 12. Open the Sixaxis Controller application that you previously got from Play Store(or from anywhere else). 12*. You will get a message telling you to enable the Sixaxis Controller in Language & Keyboard settings, press Yes and go enable it. Now get back on the app. 13. Click Start. 13*. The application will ask for Root permissions, Grant them. 14. You will get a "Local Bluetooth Adress" at the bottom of the application. Mine is 22:12:3C:83 7:65 so I'll use this. 15. Now get on your computer. 16. On the Sixaxis Pair Tool application. You will see an empty box. On this box write the Local Bluetooth Adress that is shown on the Sixaxis Controller app on your Android. 17. Once you are done writing click Update. You will see that the Master Adress it's updated to what you have wrote, specifically, it's updated to what the app on your Android show up. 18. Now unplug the controller from your PC and throw the cable to your bed or couch, you won't need this anymore. 19. Press the PS button on your controller and get to your Android to see what happens. 20. Congrats, your Dualshock 3 is now connected to your Android device. 21. Now you can configure it in it's IME settings. Sorry will send the screen shot later

Are saying all gamepads that works on Android must follow all this wahala? if yes then I have to cancel the order I made on Moga power pro gamepad. I thought gamepad need no setting before u get work on Android. And that's what i saw on so many videos on YouTube.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by hakinze00(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
80% of the games I play on my fone is with gamepad except games dat doesn't support gamepad
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Deeni131: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Darkseid:

I have terios t5 gamepad but I don't know how to score penalty with it. please guide me.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Deeni131: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
hakinze00:
80% of the games I play on my fone is with gamepad except games dat doesn't support gamepad

Pls guide me on how to score penalty with gamepad.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by chr1s(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Darkseid:
where can i get one??
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
chr1s:

where can i get one??
I bought mine from AliExpress, you can also check Jumia but the price there is outrageous.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deeni131:

which soccer game do you play with it.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by hakinze00(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deeni131:

on which game? Actually I am more of an action. gamer
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Deeni131: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
hakinze00:
on which game? Actually I am more of an action. gamer

OK but I mean fifa16.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
fredrick845:

Yes i have , i have a gamepad
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Deeni131: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Darkseid:
which soccer game do you play with it.

fifa16
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by squarezz1(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2017
I bought one of yesterday from Jumia abt 3000 naira.. Come and see me crying.. I can't play any game... It's just working like a mouse.. Am just starting it.. Abeg who else is using this

Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2017
squarezz1:
I bought one of yesterday from Jumia abt 3000 naira.. Come and see me crying.. I can't play any game... It's just working like a mouse.. Am just starting it.. Abeg who else is using this
Cry no more cos I'm here to wipe those tears away grin grin
Press the home button till the light goes to the top left corner. You can play games like GTA(all), Reptide, space Marshals 2, PPSSPP and many others. To play games without gamepad support, you can use tincore keymapper.

Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by MikeMicheal(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Darkseid:
Cry no more cos I'm here to wipe those tears away grin grin
Press the home button till the light goes to the top left corner. You can play games like GTA(all), Reptide, space Marshals 2, PPSSPP and many others. To play games without gamepad support, you can use tincore keymapper.
Please what is the name of that your gamepad?
Can i use it to play ppsspp games?
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
MikeMicheal:

Please what is the name of that your gamepad?
Can i use it to play ppsspp games?
It is called Terios T3. It works perfectly with PPSSPP.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by MikeMicheal(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Darkseid:
It is called Terios T3. It works perfectly with PPSSPP.
Wow! Thanks for the fast reply. I will try to get mine on Monday.
Please does it come with that stand?
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
MikeMicheal:
Wow! Thanks for the fast reply. I will try to get mine on Monday.
Please does it come with that stand?
Nope you have to buy that separately. I think I got​ mine for around $2.5.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ssholly:

Pls does this pad works on android device. And does it work with OTG
I have only tried it with bluetooth. It works on android, iOS and PC. I charge mine like once in two weeks no matter how I use it. The battery is very good.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ssholly:

Pls does this pad works on android device. And does it work with OTG
I have only tried it with bluetooth. It works on android, iOS and PC. I charge mine like once in two weeks no matter how I use it. The battery is very good.
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by MikeMicheal(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Darkseid:
Nope you have to buy that separately. I think I got​ mine for around $2.5.
Ok bro. Thanks a lot...
Re: Have Any One Play Android Games With Gamepad Here*** by Darkseid(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
MikeMicheal:
Ok bro. Thanks a lot...
You're welcome bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) / Samsung Galaxy A50 4/128gb Deal 75k / Anyone Else Getting This Message From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.