Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja (55569 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Etfash(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is natural for dogs to bark... The devil is an aggressive spirit and so are his fellows - it shouldn't be a surprise.

The current trend of persecution will lead the church to perfection and take away blames, spots and wrinkles. It will remove disunity in the church, Pentecostal and orthodox will now see each other as one again (one in prayers and faith); covetousness and greed will be cast to the rear, as more attention will be given to sound doctrine since no one knows who will be next; secret sins will be dealth with by christians, knowing full well that the next moment he or she might need to make a choice between Christianity and the devil.. A decision to stick to his or her faith could be a potential death; and lastly, more and more christians will see the need to embrace Missions. All these will gravitate the church towards perfection and the coming of her bridegroom; JESUS CHRIST the visible image of the invisible God.

So, let the gate of hell rage on; each persecution takes the elects closer and closer to perfection!

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rexyl:

But why are so many atrocities in the name of Allah? The biggest headache for the whole world

Good question. The truth of the matter is that some muslims are dishonest, liars, cheats, corrupt, mischievous etc. And most even lack basic knowledge of Islam or do not adhere strictly to the teachings of Islam.
These are the black sheeps, every community has one.

Becos Almighty Allah does not punish those who lie, claimed false teachings, or those who sinned against Him immediately, some take Him for granted, but they forgot that there is a day coming when He will ask us to account for all our deeds, and that is the day of Judgement. Such atrocities can never be from Allah.

Allah says '' Who doth more wrong than He who forge a lie against Allah, ......'' Qur'an 10:17.

My plea is that when u see such atrocities or claims in the name of Allah, verify/analyse from the authentics sources; which are the Holy Qur'an and the Sahih Ahadith whether it is truely from Allah or not.

False claims in the name of Allah are notin.

Allah never commands unholy acts.

Allah nevers commands an ungodly act.

Allah never commands an inhumane act.

Allah never commands shameful deeds.

Allah is never unjust to his creations.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by babat89: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
khattab02:
Good question. The truth of the matter is that some muslims are dishonest, liars, cheats, corrupt, mischievous etc. And most even lack basic knowledge of Islam or do not adhere strictly to the teachings of Islam.

Becos Almighty Allah does not punish those who liar, claimed false teachings , or those who sinned against Him immediately, some take Him for granted, but they forgot that there is a day coming where He will ask us to account for all our deeds, and that is the day of Judgement.

Allah says '' Who doth more wrong than He who forge a lie against Allah, ......'' Qur'an 10:17.

My plea is that when u see such atrocities or claims in the name of Allah, verify/analyse from the authetics sources which are the Holy Qur'an and the Sahih Ahadith when it is truely from Allah or not.

Allah never commands unholy act.

But how come Muhammed's disciples started fighting and murdering one another to take control of his 'ministry' after his death.
Or are you the only muslim practicing the true Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by lohresloco: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2016
wha? did you say religion or ISLAM , please christianity cannot fall in this category
DDeliverer:
what is the meaning of this , bikonu?

what is religion turning us into??

If somebody is blaspheming your god/religion, why don't you let Allah contend with the blasphemer? I think that's the more religious thing to do..

A God that needs to be fought for by weak human beings ceases to be the Almighty God.

I beg all our Muslim friends to lay down their sword, bombs and let Allah fight his Christian enemies..
Let allah defend himself and contend with his enemies...

Nasmate!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 3:14am On Jul 17, 2016
major466:
You're a terrorist.

Was Jesus Christ a terrorist when he single handedly fought like Jackie Chan to disperse those 'ibo guys' Jews Traders trading in the Temple (Mathew 21:12) many years back in Jerusalem? Definitely not. He was not a terrorist, he was only interested in guarding jealously the Almighty God's house of worship, just as we Muslims love to do.

When Jesus Christ in Luke 22:35-38 asked his disciples to procure swords was he a terrorist? Definitely not, infact the disciples surprised Jesus by telling him they already have two swords!

You can therefore see that we Muslims like Jesus are Brave People. We are no cowards. We are serious with God worship. God worship is serious business, it's not about making loud noise and beating drums and dancing.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by uzolexis(f): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2016
Ayatullah:
[b]THE TRUTH is that 'Thisday' Newspaper did a one sided story lacking investigative journalism.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church is not new in the area so also is the Mosque Ground where the alleged attackers came from.

Another TRUTH is that the Catholic Church should have known that Friday is a serious Prayer Day for the Muslims who pray in peace in their thousands led solemnly by one Imam and need no disturbance.

Another TRUTH is that the Muslims despite praying in their thousands outside does not generate any disturbing noise.

Another TRUTH is that Christians so much love the microphone and loudspeakers that they make so much noise even when they are gathered in very few number.

The final TRUTH is that the Christians must have made a disturbing, loudspeakers assisted noise full of heresies while the Muslims were praying which must have led to the Catholic Church being raided by the Brave Muslims.

(I expect a ban for saying the truth)[/b]

if you will be banned it won't be because you said the truth but cos you are a terrorist. Infact, I will recomened Nigerian intelligence to trace you and keep a close watch on you cos you are a potential sucide bomber maybe a boko haram member already.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by nurusystem(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2016
fake news,,where are the pictures of the properties destroy,this is a old pic,,press are against islam,,they forget that god is wit us,,..
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Obec70(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
It's a dengeriuos trend! & disaster looms! Nobody is bigger than GOD!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by stevedre: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2016
sweetilicious:
Tomorrow now somebody will tell me we have a written constitution. How many Nigerians know what is written in that book self. In a sane clime, two years old would narrate the constitution either they learnt from their parents or the society before going to school. No one knows the history of Nigeria except names of past leaders. And you want me to believe this country is progressing on the right pact? Wake up Nigerians. Hope i don't get banned

Who ever bans you needs his or her head checked for missing cells. You spoke nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by stevedre: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2016
khattab02:
This is gross error!!! Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala is never an Idol and the muslims don't believe in so.

Qur'an 2:55

112:1-4

And many other verses descibe who Allah is.

That statement is a gross error in Islam.

Muslims don't believe so!

Good day. You sound educated thats why I chose to quote you. If his statement was wrong, what about the actions of most muslims? When will the educated ones like you teach the foolish ones the act of tolerance, love forgiveness and realistic peace? The actions of the stupid ones amongs reasonable one like makes it hard for people to even want to give you a listening ear. Its time muslims talk to each other, from the imams to followers and worshipers. The idiot that killed over 80 people in frace drove a truck crushing Christians and muslims together, where/what is the sense in that kind pf action? Sorry for my insulting words but I feel provoked to the limit at the moment, now tell me where i went wrong.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Rexyl(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
khattab02:

Becos Almighty Allah does not punish those who lie, claimed false teachings, or those who sinned against Him immediately, some take Him for granted, but they forgot that there is a day coming when He will ask us to account for all our deeds, and that is the day of Judgement. Such atrocities can never be from Allah.

My plea is that when u see such atrocities or claims in the name of Allah, verify/analyse from the authentics sources; which are the Holy Qur'an and the Sahih Ahadith whether it is truely from Allah or not.

Allah never commands unholy acts.

May God bless you with this. Northern Muslims needs all these you summed up to live as good and normal people among all even if provocations seem to dampen their thought and challenge their sense of reasoning.

How I wish Saudi Authority would work on this and pass it across the world.

Our world should be live and let others live!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Rexyl(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ayatullah:

Was Jesus Christ a terrorist when he single handedly fought like Jackie Chan to disperse those 'ibo guys' Jews Traders trading in the Temple (Mathew 21:12) many years back in Jerusalem? Definitely not. He was not a terrorist, he was only interested in guarding jealously the Almighty God's house of worship, just as we Muslims love to do.

When Jesus Christ in Luke 22:35-38 asked his disciples to procure swords was he a terrorist? Definitely not, infact the disciples surprised Jesus by telling him they already have two swords!

You can therefore see that we Muslims like Jesus are Brave People. We are no cowards. We are serious with God worship. God worship is serious business, it's not about making loud noise and beating drums and dancing.

Yeah God's worship is a serious business, but most worships are filthy rags, unacceptable to God, and Almighty God will never honor mouths and knees of people who are just religious.

Bible is complete in a matter of faith and faithful service of God. People like you must repent and turn to God with new hearts.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
uzolexis:

if you will be banned it won't be because you said the truth but cos you are a terrorist. Infact, I will recomened Nigerian intelligence to trace you and keep a close watch on you cos you are a potential sucide bomber maybe a boko haram member already.

You are threatening me (You deserve been banned till you give birth!) you can try using that your boyfriend in the DSS to carry out your wish, but before you reach me the powers that be would have weed him out of the service, because I am more patriotic and love Nigeria than you. Meanwhile rub your mouth on the floor to remove those red lipsticks.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Ak47young(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
zanebaddo:
This statement from you is unthinkable. Were you part of the devils that perpetrated the act?

How could you even nurture such selfish thoughts.. Jesus Christ.. let's even assume the Catholics were having crusade, what happens to tolerance which you and your rulers advocate..

Do you know the level of nuisance the Muslim community commits on daily basis mostly Fridays, from shouting Allah akbar in early hours of morning disturbing people sleeping to blocking major roads in abuja on Fridays just because of some bleeped imaginery Mohammed. Yet nobody says anything because they own Nigeria and others are slaves.

I don't blame you lots, I blame the Christians who live by what they preach, how I wish we can forget this bible and face you cursed generations blood for blood, I tell you in 5 years all these would have been history.

Nonsense, you kill Today, we keep quiet, kill tomorrow we keep quiet, kill next tomorrow we keep quiet, why won't you lots continue to have a field day.

Bleep Jonathan and his love for Nigeria, he deserves to be stoned to death.

Mod if you like ban me I don't bloody care anymore, what nonsense. we say the truth they ban us.. What's the need for the forum if not to serve as a voice for the voiceless.

Am sorry if what I said made u angry not what I was going for
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Chibest2000(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
My problem with these Muslim guys is that they think 2ru their anus in lieu of their brains and that's y they are misled by their so-called mallams. 4 heaven sake wen hv Christians been subjected 2 worshipping only on Sundays? What about them that pray 5times daily? Causing noise pollution in the neighbourhood especially that of 4am that usually shorten our sweet morning dreams? Bunch of confused ppl.. God will judge u all...
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by ak47yong(m): 3:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Chibest2000:
My problem with these Muslim guys is that they think 2ru their anus in lieu of their brains and that's y they are misled by their so-called mallams. 4 heaven sake wen hv Christians been subjected 2 worshipping only on Sundays? What about them that pray 5times daily? Causing noise pollution in the neighbourhood especially that of 4am that usually shorten our sweet morning dreams? Bunch of confused ppl.. God will judge u all...
Lala a ban please
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 4:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Chibest2000:
especially that of 4am that usually shorten our sweet morning dream

Keep thanking God for the early morning Muslim call to prayer that is paining your lazy bone. The Almighty God could have destroyed the world but, for Muslims' sake He keep forgiving mankind. So when next you hear:

"God is the Greatest!
God is the Greatest!
I testify there is no deity but Allah (God)
I testify that Muhammad is His Messenger
Come to prayer
Come to success
To pray (at this morning hour when Angels are specially around to witness) is better than to sleep
God is the greatest
God is the greatest
There is no deity but Allah (God)
(These are the words you hear in Arabic that early morning you said you are enjoying your sweet morning dream).

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Owodiran1(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2016
You guys still don't get my message. Don't abuse the religion. Abuse the people portraying it in a bad image. Like i said all religions are religion of peace. It's the people that are not peaceful. Even politics is a game of peace. But the politicians are the people that are not peaceful. Religion is like a car. Why the people is like a driver. You drive a car well, you will portray a good image of the car. But if you drive it bad. You portray a bad image on the car. It all depends on you. Am a Muslim and i will never preach hatred against other religions. Please my peaceful christains brothers please don't generalize please. At least am a Muslim and am peaceful. We are not all the same in terms of behavior. Please my peaceful christains brothers. Please abuse the people portraying the religion badly not the religion itself. May God (Almighty Allah) keep guiding and protecting us. And to those saying ALLAH is idol. No Allah is not idol. It's just an Arabic name for God just as we have different languages like osanobua, chineke, olorun etc
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Thukzee01(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2016
legendte:
Zombies think that Bubuhari Will islamise Nigeria by closing all churches.

I can't forget his lecture on sharia and how they will spread it to Nigeria.

Ese Oruru's case.
Fulani herdsmen.
The kano killing.
The redeem preacher killing.
The lopsided appointment especially the juicy positions and most worrisome are army, police, custom, defence, DSS etc
The joining of Islamic coalition without consulting NASS.

He won't lead the war but will feign ignorant of the happenings and these foot soldiers will become bolder.

Zombies will defend this by saying that his driver is a christian. How pathetic these zombies could be.

Buhari has never proved us wrong. At a point I thought all the things that were said about him during campaign was just for the election.

Watch how loud his silence will be on this issue. If Igbos do peaceful demonstration now you go see threats up and down.

Who am I to criticise.
In zombies' voice: SAI BABA.
;>;>sai baba my foot
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
galantfm:
Why ar u seekin unnecesary attention here.Why &how would dey hav provoked d muslims nah.Common b wise bro or wher is commonsense?

Yet you still gave me the UNNECESSARY ATTENTION.................how common is common sense, REALLY?

The COMMONSENSE is for YOU YOURSELF to go to the same Church come next week Friday. During Juma'a and b e SHOUTING with the Louds Speaker at the Top of your Voice.

THAT WILL PROVE THAT YOU HAVE COMMONSENSE.

But me i dont have COMMON SENSE O! I wont try it becos my UNCOMMONSENSE tells me to allow thoses with COMMONSENSE to try it.

Yet, I bet you can NEVER try it, though with your COMMONSENSE.....................EVEN IF THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOULD PUT CHAINS AROUND YOUR NECK AND PULL YOU.

TRY IT SINCE YOU ARE THE ONE WITH COMMON SENSE.

The outcome will tell you FIRST HAND the answer to your COMMONSENSE question............"WHY AND HOW WOULD THEY HAVE PROVOKED THE MUSLIMS".
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=babat89 post=47616593[/quote]
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=galantfm post=47612492] Why &how would dey hav provoked d muslims nah./quote]

@galantfm

The "I" is refering to HardMirror in the story you are about to read.

A STORY I HAVE TAGGED AS SPECIMEN: 'A' (written by HardMirror)

Specimen means: A small amount or piece that is taken from something, so that it can be tested or examined.

"Akindeko moto park was our WAR ZONE. If I tell you how we prayed, you may find it hard to believe. We could pray for 12 HOURS straight NONE STOP. You don't believe me? Ask those who know. Baba Ogundare or Pastor Charlse of Dream Center Church a spiritual son of Pastor Shola Areogun. SPEAKING IN TONGUES MADE 99% OF OUR PRAYERS.

I had 3 friends, I always prayed with. Two of them were from DEEPER LIFE and one from LOVE DOMAIN. Now this is a sort of ***CONTRADICTORY. LOVE DOMAIN don't take doctrines and laws as serious as DEEPER LIFE members.

The DEEPER LIFE brothers were only interested in SOUL WINNING, but the LOVE DOMAIN brother was all about working in the supernatural. He HATED our 'MORNING CRIES'.

I REMEMBER THE DAY HE SAID WE SHOULD GO TO AKINDEKO MOSQUE (don't know if the Mosque still there) AND CHALLENGE THEM JUST THE WAY ELIJAH CHALLENGED THE PROPHETS OF BA'AL.

His PROPOSAL was for us to get a MAD MAN and take to the Mosque and ask them to CURE THE MAD MAN and they will know we serve the TRUE GOD.

I recall how we KEPT QUIET that midnight (about 3 a.m) only 4 of us in THE DARK at Akindeko Park. Listening for THE HOLY SPIRIT to direct us to go ahead or withdraw from this 'SUCIDE MISSION'.

We had CLASHES with the Muslims at this Mosque, BECAUSE WE WERE VERY STURBORN AND RADICAL. WE were ALWAYS DISTURBING them with our PREACHINGS. The almost stabbed one of us at a time.

There was this guy, ALFA CHRISTOPHER (real name) and Alfa civil (real nick name) who were our ARCH ENEMIES then. ALFA CIVIL was very popular in the whole engineering school.

We had to drop the LOVE DOMAIN brother from our group. The guy was ALWAYS doing RIDICULOUS things. Had lots of spiritual Sons and daugthers that treated him the way PASTOR ADEBOYE and Co are treated. He was called DADDY. He had them SERVE him all because he is their 'DADDY' in the Lord.

They paid for his bus fares, the gave him food, e.t.c. He believed that once you are born again, you can never lose your SALVATION, so we stopped taking him seriously.

So we never did the MAD MAN STUNT and he never did it himself. After we dropped him from our group".

An excerpt from your MASTER PIECE thread; From Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again. www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/1

If you click the above, you can find SPECIMEN 'A' on Page 1, post number 4 when you count from top. The quotation starts from the second paragraph and ends in the 5th post.

I hope you read inorder to comprehend and to understand. If not go back and STUDY that piece once again. Its not a waste of time.

Properly EXAMINED based on OBJECTIVITY and not on PRECONCEIVED OPINION which is as a result of UNREASONABLE feelings, haboured in the PROGRAMMED minds via INDOCTRINATION, an IRRATIONAL DOGMA.

CONTINUE BELOW..........

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
galantfm:
Why ar u seekin unnecesary attention here.Why &how would dey hav provoked d muslims nah.U mean its a crime to pray in church on a Friday? Common b wise bro or wher is commonsense?

"We' had CLASHES with the Muslims at this Mosque, BECAUSE 'WE' WERE VERY STUBBORN
AND RADICAL. 'We' were ALWAYS DISTURBING them with our preachings". Quoting the same NARRATOR, Hardmirror who used to be A PASTOR.

"We had clashes with the Muslims"

The OBJECTIVE Question off course is WHY?

The Answer OBVIOUSLY is : "Because 'WE' were STUBBORN and RADICAL. 'WE' were ALWAYS  DISTURBING them with our preaching".

To what degree is this PREACHINGS which HardMirror has qualified by himself as being a DISTURBANCE?

Is an ASSUALT ON THE SENSIBILITY of the MUSLIMS with a MAD MAN also a form of PREACHING too? Or to show who worships the "TRUE GOD". Such a "MAD-MAN STUNTS" according to HardMirror did not eventually materialize but shows how UPSETTING THEIR METHOD of preaching obviously was............

If you check for the meaning of disturbing in the dictionary, its defined as UPSETTING, PROVOKING............ should we expect anything LESS, proposals from EXTRAVAGANT HOT GOSPELLERS who want to show their SUPERIORITY.

I don't have COMMON SENSE like you, @ galatfm, but I sure know that if the Catholic church had not stir the bee hive, they would not have been STUNG in the A-ss.

Remember, the BEES produces SWEET HONEY Too. Muslims can be very PEACEFUL. The choice is yours. Come next week Friday go and use MEGA MICROPHONE duriing juma'a and say you are praying.

You get the sting in the A-ss.

The TRUTH being that going to destory a Church is not an Islamic ethics...........WHERE IS THE SELF RESTRIAN THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LEARNT DURING THE MONTH OF RAMADAN. ITS BARELY 9 DAYS AFTER RAMADA. There are better ways of solving problems not by being destructive.

But by being an igniter of FIRE.............THE FAULT IS ALL ON WHO?

There are STUBBORN RADICALS in all religions...............lets not give them the chance.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/muslim-youths-protect-christians-xmas-service-kaduna/

Have you EVER READ the link above, where over 200 Muslim youth were protecting Christians in their Church on Christmas Day, while so called BOKO HARAM was the enemy.       
"ONE WONDERS WHETHER BOUNDLESS, ALL EMBRACING COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW CREATURES MIGHT NOT ENABLE US TO TACKLE THE APPARENTLY INSOLUBLE PROBLEMS OF A TIME OF DRASTIIC, RAPID CHANGE." Eric Hoffer
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Chibest2000(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
ak47yong:

Lala a ban please
Lol.. Funny man! See as u r calling for my ban as if is a ban 4rom entering the paradise. The truth is bitter but someone got 2 say it..
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Chibest2000(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ayatullah:

Keep thanking God for the early morning Muslim call to prayer that is paining your lazy bone. The Almighty God could have destroyed the world but, for Muslims' sake He keep forgiving mankind. So when next you hear:

"God is the Greatest!
God is the Greatest!
I testify there is no deity but Allah (God)
I testify that Muhammad is His Messenger
Come to prayer
Come to success
To pray (at this morning hour when Angels are specially around to witness) is better than to sleep
God is the greatest
God is the greatest
There is no deity but Allah (God)
(These are the words you hear in Arabic that early morning you said you are enjoying your sweet morning dream).

U sound like a brainwashed person, hw could ur early morning prayer stop God 4rom terminating the whole humanity when He's determined to do so? besides, the world is bound to end @ a stipulated date by God and no amount of ur morning prayer can avert that. Stop making claims without a proof.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by JoeCutie(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kosy79:
The most annoying thing there is, these attacks are usually during d day, so where are the policemen, armies, sars, e.t.c? But to shoot sporadically at protesters JTF won't waste time they will even get d info in dreams, or to collect #50 from drivers u guys will rush and no charges are upon these evil blood sucking demons. Is this d way u guys are islamizing Nigeria?. Our government, our president, our governors, our JTF e.t.c I play thiss ong for u *DIALO by Wyclef* and also our government i want to remind u all that nobody, i said nobody is permanent in this world we are all gonna die, but u may have plenty securities and all that when death want to eat u not even ur money will stop it. Keep on paying deaf ears to poor citizens cos they are not ur blood or family members. In Nnamdi Kanu's voice NIGERIA IS A ZOO.
Kosisochukwu, nwayoo. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Kosy79(f): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
JoeCutie:
Kosisochukwu, nwayoo. grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by JoeCutie(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kosy79:
LOL
Howdy?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chibest2000:

U sound like a brainwashed person, hw could ur early morning prayer stop God 4rom terminating the whole humanity when He's determined to do so? besides, the world is bound to end @ a stipulated date by God and no amount of ur morning prayer can avert that. Stop making claims without a proof.

I am not sounding like a brain washed person. I am TOTALLY Brainwashed by the Quranic Truth. Therefore anytime you set your two big eyes on a Muslim you should step aside and give him/her a smart salute for being one of the reasons the Almighty God has not sent His wrath over you. Muslims are mercy to mankind. Let that continue to ring in your coconut head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by Chibest2000(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ayatullah:

I am not sounding like a brain washed person. I am TOTALLY Brainwashed by the Quranic Truth. Therefore anytime you set your two big eyes on a Muslim you should step aside and give him/her a smart salute for being one of the reasons the Almighty God has not sent His wrath over you. Muslims are mercy to mankind. Let that continue to ring in your coconut head.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Rexyl:

May Gos bless you with this. Northern Muslims needs all these you summed up to live as good and normal people among all even if provocations seem to dampen their thought and challenge their sense of reasoning.

How I wish Saudi Authority will work on this and pass it across the world.

Our world should be live and let others live!
Very true! The problem is that most people are reckless and they have 'I don't care attitude' always wanting to do whatever they like anyhow, anyway, anywhere even when u show them the truth.

Thanks for your time!
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
stevedre:

Good day. You sound educated thats why I chose to quote you. If his statement was wrong, what about the actions of most muslims? When will the educated ones like you teach the foolish ones the act of tolerance, love forgiveness and realistic peace? The actions of the stupid ones amongs reasonable one like makes it hard for people to even want to give you a listening ear. Its time muslims talk to each other, from the imams to followers and worshipers. The idiot that killed over 80 people in frace drove a truck crushing Christians and muslims together, where/what is the sense in that kind pf action? Sorry for my insulting words but I feel provoked to the limit at the moment, now tell me where i went wrong.
well spoken! Sorry my reply took this long. Out of data since that day.

You have spoken well and raised some Important points which I quite agree.

The actions of most Muslims? Muslims have guide lines and lay down rules which guards their daily activities and life. If any muslim break these laws and rules, they are culpable for doing so. Now, most of the actions of these muslims must be cross checked with their books of authority which are the Holy Qur'an and the ahadith (the traditions of the Holy prophet). If you look carefully you will see that most of these actions are not in conformity with Islam.

Most scholars and Imams usually preach love, tolerance, forgiveness and peace especially with people of other faiths. That is the essence of Jumuat (Friday sermons), Ramadhan and Islamic forums/lectures. But do you know even with all these it is hard to reform people especially when they are not ready to accept and follow the truth? But if they are muslims at heart and love the beloved Prophet (SAW) they will follow and abide by his rules becos Allah says '' Ye have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exempler..'' Qur'an chapter 33:21.

It is very very unfortunate that most Muslims instead of helping Islam, are the ones destroying it, Pathetic!

Actions such as the truck attack have no basis in Islam. Meaningless, worthless, and has no authority in Islam. I am telling with utmost truth that Almighty Allah will review such actions on the day of judgement and will punish the wrong/evil doers.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) / Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.