Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja (55559 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2016
babat89:

But how come Muhammed's disciples started fighting and murdering one another to take control of his 'ministry' after his death.
Or are you the only muslim practicing the true Islam?
I don't quite understand your first question but let me quickly answer the second. I am not the only one practicing true Islam.

Please reconstruct the first question. I know there were issues and tribulations after the death of the holy prophet but I have to be sure what exactly you are talking about so that I don't guess and get the wrong impression.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by babat89: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2016
khattab02:
I don't quite understand your first question but let me quickly answer the second. I am not the only one practicing true Islam.

Please reconstruct the first question. I know there were issues and tribulations after the death of the holy prophet but I have to be sure what exactly you are talking about so that I don't guess and get the wrong impression.

Yeah, I'm talking about those issues and tribulations. You teach people the way of peace for decades like you are claiming, you die and immediately your most ardent followers start killing one another to claim your position. Doesn't sound right, does it?
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by stevedre: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
We need more muslims like you and i hope you will be protected when ever you speak out same words you have just written because i have lived in arab countries so i know first hand how they behave. I have so many muslims friends who speak against all this evil acts but ironically all are well educated and most have travelled out of their various countries which brings me to the fact that education, exposure and honest condemnation of not this people but also their source of inspiration is what is needed to reduce the numbers of radical muslims. Christianity was brought to Africa by The whites but they are now derailing from it by encouraging gays/lesbians but the bible clearly condemn it, homosexuality was one of the main reason GOD destroyed sodom n gomorah. Now, Islam was brought to Africa by Arabs but they too are derailing by not just killing people who dont share their believe but also killing their fellow muslims (shiites vs sunni), these are a few reasons the numbers of atheist is now grow. Such a shame the Bible and Quran shares so many similarities but people now twist the words of GOD to favour their ideology.

[qquote author=khattab02 post=47769496]well spoken! Sorry my reply took this long. Out of data since that day.

You have spoken well and raised some Important points which I quite agree.

The actions of most Muslims? Muslims have guide lines and lay down rules which guards their daily activities and life. If any muslim break these laws and rules, they are culpable for doing so. Now, most of the actions of these muslims must be cross checked with their books of authority which are the Holy Qur'an and the ahadith (the traditions of the Holy prophet). If you look carefully you will see that most of these actions are not in conformity with Islam.

Most scholars and Imams usually preach love, tolerance, forgiveness and peace especially with people of other faiths. That is the essence of Jumuat (Friday sermons), Ramadhan and Islamic forums/lectures. But do you know even with all these it is hard to reform people especially when they are not ready to accept and follow the truth? But if they are muslims at heart and love the beloved Prophet (SAW) they will follow and abide by his rules becos Allah says '' Ye have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exempler..'' Qur'an chapter 33:21.

It is very very unfortunate that most Muslims instead of helping Islam, are the ones destroying it, Pathetic!

Actions such as the truck attack have no basis in Islam. Meaningless, worthless, and has no authority in Islam. I am telling with utmost truth that Almighty Allah will review such actions on the day of judgement and will punish the wrong/evil doers.

Thanks for your time.[/quote]
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by stevedre: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
khattab02:
well spoken! Sorry my reply took this long. Out of data since that day.

You have spoken well and raised some Important points which I quite agree.

The actions of most Muslims? Muslims have guide lines and lay down rules which guards their daily activities and life. If any muslim break these laws and rules, they are culpable for doing so. Now, most of the actions of these muslims must be cross checked with their books of authority which are the Holy Qur'an and the ahadith (the traditions of the Holy prophet). If you look carefully you will see that most of these actions are not in conformity with Islam.

Most scholars and Imams usually preach love, tolerance, forgiveness and peace especially with people of other faiths. That is the essence of Jumuat (Friday sermons), Ramadhan and Islamic forums/lectures. But do you know even with all these it is hard to reform people especially when they are not ready to accept and follow the truth? But if they are muslims at heart and love the beloved Prophet (SAW) they will follow and abide by his rules becos Allah says '' Ye have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exempler..'' Qur'an chapter 33:21.

It is very very unfortunate that most Muslims instead of helping Islam, are the ones destroying it, Pathetic!

Actions such as the truck attack have no basis in Islam. Meaningless, worthless, and has no authority in Islam. I am telling with utmost truth that Almighty Allah will review such actions on the day of judgement and will punish the wrong/evil doers.

Thanks for your time.
We need more muslims like you and i hope you will be protected and not lynched when ever you speak out in public same words you have just written because ived lived in different arab countries so i know first hand how they behave. I have so many muslim friends who always speak against all this evil acts but ironically, all are well educated and most have travelled out of their various countries which brings me to the fact that education, exposure and honest condemnation of not this people but also their source of inspiration is what is needed to reduce the numbers of radical muslims. Christianity was brought to Africa by the whites but they are now derailing from it by encouraging gays/lesbians but the bible clearly condemn it, homosexuality was one of the main reason GOD destroyed sodom n gomorah. Now, Islam was brought to Africa by Arabs but they too are derailing by not just killing people who dont share their believe but also killing their fellow muslims (shiites vs sunni), these are a few reasons the numbers of atheist is now grow. Such a shame the Bible and Quran shares so many similarities but people now twist the words of GOD to favour their ideology.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
stevedre:

We need more muslims like you and i hope you will be protected and not lynched when ever you speak out in public same words you have just written because ived lived in different arab countries so i know first hand how they behave. I have so many muslim friends who always speak against all this evil acts but ironically, all are well educated and most have travelled out of their various countries which brings me to the fact that education, exposure and honest condemnation of not this people but also their source of inspiration is what is needed to reduce the numbers of radical muslims. Christianity was brought to Africa by the whites but they are now derailing from it by encouraging gays/lesbians but the bible clearly condemn it, homosexuality was one of the main reason GOD destroyed sodom n gomorah. Now, Islam was brought to Africa by Arabs but they too are derailing by not just killing people who dont share their believe but also killing their fellow muslims (shiites vs sunni), these are a few reasons the numbers of atheist is now grow. Such a shame the Bible and Quran shares so many similarities but people now twist the words of GOD to favour their ideology.

Ameeen!!! thanks!!!

Wow! Intriguing!!! You have virtually spoken the whole truth. I 'm impressed!!!

Thanks for your Understanding!

We need more of you (non muslims) who understands Islam and can tell others what Islam really is or what certain teachings of Islam mean. Many people have unfairly and unjustly hated Islam without knowing what Islam really is or what it actually says due to false informations and malagnity.

Once again thanks for your enlightenment and understanding.
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by khattab02: 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
babat89:

Yeah, I'm talking about those issues and tribulations. You teach people the way of peace for decades like you are claiming, you die and immediately your most ardent followers start killing one another to claim your position. Doesn't sound right, does it?
No it doesn't! But how is it really his fault? He has died and he has alredy delivered the message which he was sent to. Its left fot those behind to work with it.

Anyway, it is not the ardent followers that seek to kill themselves but rather some hyprocites or faction groups decided to boycott some of the rights and functions of the religion.

So the rightly guided caliphs say to them, you cannot boycott some of the pillars and functions of the religion because Muhammad (SAW) is no more. The religion from Allah and Muhammad (SAW) is only a Messenger just as Allah says ''Muhammad is no more than a Messenger: many were the Messengers that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do ro Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve him) with gratitude''. Qur'an 3:144. So none shall break any sacred function of the religion even after the death of the prophet (SAW).

Some of these things are trials for the followers after the demise of the holy Prophet (SAW).
Re: Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja by stevedre: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Shukran habibi, alhamdulilai. Insha Allah there will be peace in the World. I am a Christian and a strong believer of JESUS CHRIST but many people in Nigeria think only muslims speak arabic. Some may even be critical because i said insha Allah not knowing it means by GODS grace, a norm between arab Christians and Muslims. Please always shine the light where ever you are, 1 love. Masalam

khattab02:
Ameeen!!! thanks!!!

Wow! Intriguing!!! You have virtually spoken the whole truth. I 'm impressed!!!

Thanks for your Understanding!

We need more of you (non muslims) who understands Islam and can tell others what Islam really is or what certain teachings of Islam mean. Many people have unfairly and unjustly hated Islam without knowing what Islam really is or what it actually says due to false informations and malagnity.

Once again thanks for your enlightenment and understanding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) / Chris Oyakhilome Arrives UK In Private Jet (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.