Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session (3300 Views)

Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Newshelmboss(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
A www.newshelm.com reader sent in this photo!

When first examined, it looked very fictive until we saw the details....

Basic school fees for the least class is over 2 Million naira, Uniforms over 50 thousand and PTA levy of 14 thousand naira?

For just primary school?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-lagos-primary-school-where-pupils_16.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by AngryNigerian(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
I de hail people wey dier kids de there shaa...Imagine!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by luv2luvu: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tomorrow they will me we don't have money. Rich people sha.....
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by olaniyi0(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
whether they like it or not they won't take their children to private university ahead of federal one. i pay 3k per term in primary school, if i can remember i pay am 2-3time before i complete that 3k.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Tenkobos(m): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do the teachers inject the subjects directly into their brains?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by tolugar: 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Most of them

It's either company paying for them or

Government paying for them.

In my nephews case; company is paying

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by willi926(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
over hyped. waste of money. my kid sis in fgcl ijaniki will outsmart d best in their sec scl section.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Preschool fees is someone's total fee from year 1 to 7 at Unilag
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
willi926:
over hyped. waste of money. my kid sis in fgcl ijaniki will outsmart d best in their sec scl section.

Chestbeater lol. grin
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Kelly2713(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
I refuse to believe it shocked
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Kelly2713(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
:Pi refuse to believe it
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol.... The highest school fee I paid in my school (Government Secondary School) was about 1, 070 naira. I remember paying 110 as school fee in JSS 1. This is utter waste of money. We're not talking about 200k o. 2M.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by chumakk: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Truth be told some of these schools are waste of money for small child. It is better you invested it for the child higher education. Expensive University is good not because of the school content but because of the friends they will make there.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by pwettiejay(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow! In a Primary school? ........fees must be paid not later than second week of term angry
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by AngelAhnie(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
What are they teaching them there Most of their parents attended govt school, can't waste that much on a child..mbanu! Pta fee is school fees for some kids.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by willi926(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=LastMumu post=47600989]
no b chest beating matter. see d amt na lastmumu. e no 2 much.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by letsbet(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Whao!!
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by sumborri: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
My dog just gave birth to puppies. I intend to enroll the four male puppies into this school. Thanks for the fees update. I won't educate the female puppies, they should go and marry.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jisos!!!!! shocked shocked
I refuse to believe this
Maybe it was doctored
Nawa oh
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by okomummy: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Newshelmboss:
A www.newshelm.com reader sent in this photo!

When first examined, it looked very fictive until we saw the details....

Basic school fees for the least class is over 2 Million naira, Uniforms over 50 thousand and PTA levy of 14 thousand naira?

For just primary school?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-lagos-primary-school-where-pupils_16.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

I need teaching job in this school please. Anyone with link
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by vickodedon(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wait!!! Will they teach them how to produce money niii??
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by alex81(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
ewww

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Ekpekus(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
There is money in this country sha. grin
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
I pity a ward that will fail and the end of the session.

To repeat class is as expensive as to build an upstairs.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by SuperSuave(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
cry
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by apatheticme(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Begonia(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well, foundation is very important when it comes to education. There are many people that don't know the fundamentals in Mathematics, English, Science. Not to sound disdainful but there's a difference between kids that attend schools like this and those that attend "the other schools." This is the truth.
Notwithstanding, I'm sure there are many schools that offer quality education for a moderate fee. I believe this money could be saved for good quality tertiary education which is always expensive.
Probably for these parents, there's plenty more where that came from. In the end, it's their decision. They know the size of their wallets and what's best for their children.
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Spicylate(f): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Do they have a secondary school too??
And the child that comes out last ehn...wonder what the parents will do that kid...
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by buharisbae(f): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
People will call this vanity
I remove every spirit of poverty mentality from our lives
Lord give me the grace to send my child to A 10M naira school amen!
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by Enrichlee(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just negodu...smh
Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by bashorunbazok: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok

Re: PHOTO: Lagos Primary School Where Pupils Pay Up To N4M Per Session by mark1703official(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Rough play

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo 2017/2018 Cut Off Marks For All Departments / Facts About Unilag Boys / See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.