Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State (25996 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Edo For Abuja, After Obaseki's Campaign (Photos) / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think PDP should forget about Edo State at this time....It is game over....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
more

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by umuokezie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
na today?

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
lalasticlala , Nothing is too much for Godwin....

14 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
N5,000 induced crowd grin grin grin grin

Don't give oshiomhole hope as you gave amaechi and sylva grin grin grin we go shock APC

My mind too rest for this election.

We wiser now, we collect the money and we don't vote those demons(apc). Edo state is the FINAL RESTING PLACE for APC in SOUTH SOUTH.

ADIEU-IN-ADVANCE APC cool

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by todayboy: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rented crowd don't win elections
I see some of the people with Apc Osun state t shirts

They brought most of this crowd from Osun states

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
N5,000 induced crowd grin grin grin grin

i know say u dey shiver inside....the little money wey you collect from Ize Iyamu to dey post nonsense...go soon do you piam... grin grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:

elections are not won online .....these are the real voters....and not the band boys hired by your Ice Cream iyamu grin grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

i know say u dey shiver inside....the little money wey you collect from Ize Iyamu to dey post nonsense...go soon do you piam... grin grin
We going to shock you, Edo people are unique people, we are tired of that short ugly thing that want to impose a nobody on us. Pastor won't spend a dime, but will surely carry the day.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Tenkobos(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
PDP should forget Edo state? I think you're high on fermented campaign promises

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by richybanky(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na crowd dey win election? Rented crowd grin
Am very use 40% of them won't even come out on election day not to talk of voting and don't be surprise that majority of them may be from anoda state smiley

16 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by orobs93(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Same people go still go pdp rally

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
richybanky:
Na crowd dey win election? Rented crowd grin
Am very use 40% of them won't even come out on election day not to talk of voting and don't be surprise that majority of them may be from anoda state smiley

You are right...we witnessed it last year..Buhari pulled all the crowd and still lost to Jonathan...Weird Wailing...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You are right...we witnessed it last..Buhari pulled all the crowd and still lost to Jonathan...Weird Waling...
same as amaechi and sylva grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by giles14(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
mammoth crowd my ass

d place is scanty

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by giles14(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
mammoth crowd my ass

d place is scanty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by mazichika: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can sight empty seats
Most came to see some dignitaries,like VP and some governors.
PDP is more popular in EDO state.you can take it to the bank op.

19 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by richybanky(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You are right...we witnessed it last..Buhari pulled all the crowd and still lost to Jonathan...Weird Waling...
And u ar comparing 2015 election to dis one? Wen u know by urself dat d popularity of APC hav gone down.. Keep deceiving urself
@emboldened, u now termed me wailer cus I said my mind, y not calling me such names wen I casted my vote for d President Buhari last year? God punish APC, PDP and their supporters. Spits

22 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Sant1m: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
todayboy:

how please is this crowd rented and that of PDP is not? even if your man Will win are you saying that no person in Edo supports Ibaseki? Ipob and hate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by IamPatriotic(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
I watched the flagging off campaign of both Obasike and Iyamo, they're both self-services and stooges, it's just like the United States, whose presidential choices are two who have no business in the white house. it's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Pavarottii(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can see some hausa groups on ground. Na so hausa people plenty for Edo? And I they won't vote in Edo.

APC and their renting. Even went all d way to d north.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Ofunaofu: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
And when the game is over the game is over

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by americanigga(m): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We going to shock you, Edo people are unique people, we are tired of that short ugly thing that want to impose a nobody on us. Pastor won't spend a dime, but will surely carry the day.

We know you are not from Edo state, you are from one of the South East states. Igbo people you all should mind your business.

We in Edo state are tired of being in opposition with the centre. We fought very hard to dethrone PDP from the centre-federal level. This is the time for us to enjoy the fruit of our labour. PDP is a dead party in Edo State and the centre. We already vomited PDP we cannot go back and eat our vomit. APC has already won. Up APC!! up Change.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
americanigga:

We know you are not from Edo state, you are from one of the South East states. Igbo people you all should mind your business.

We in Edo state are tired of being in opposition with the centre. We fought very hard to dethrone PDP from the centre-federal level. This is the time for us to enjoy the fruit of our labour. PDP is a dead party in Edo State and the centre. We already vomited PDP we cannot go back and eat our vomit. APC has already won. Up APC!! up Change.
I am from WEPPA IWANNO, a true son of EKPE(TIGER).

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by emmasege: 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
That state and zone was never APC's. Oshiomole rode into power on the wings of labour and social activism and not because his party was popular in the zone. His time is up, and so power must return to the people. To worsen matter for him, Mr. Buhari's vision less, vindictive and purposeless government is a big disadvantage to Oshiomole's anointed candidate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
As long as biafra never comes, no problem smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by adioolayi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Let the best man for the job win grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by kajoula(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
I hope ...they shared money, because thats the only thing Edo state people are expecting from APC.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by Qmerit(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Igbo boys pls leave Edo people to decide who govern them come sept.10th. B/W DPD and APC they know best cause they re here!
Why always jumping into elections that is not holding in your states and federal level?
Even if few of you leaves here u can't vote come that day cause you are not registered to start with businesses never allowed you to go for registration so, you gat no voters cards to vote with, stop ranting of who wins or not!
I ve to called you out here cause ur own is getting too much online hissss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by rolchi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
From the pictures, I noticed that there are very few brooms in display. Is this an omen

PDP all the way!

10 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by iokpebholo: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahahahah. Crowd lol. Op y not face ur state. In other news report reaching me has it dt each of those ppl u see were paid d sum of #3000 .i also saw APC governors shouting PDP is dead, my question is are they going to vote on d day of election?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Godwin Obaseki's Campaign Flag Off In Edo State by policy12: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
No be by crowd o o those guys may be a rented crew or they are Jus there to see d big guys. I only pray that the wl give them a leader and not a looter, someone who will govern them right whether Na Pdp or apc to me e doesn't matter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria / Ajimobi & Malika Haqq, Khloe Kardashian's Bestie Spotted In Warm Embrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.