Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,281 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (56593 Views)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by dosantos: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who do u blame pmb cos he do noting about it,nd even d christian are too quiet. d bible said since john d baptist era d kingdom sufer kasalawa nd men of okpetu take it by force.arant nonsense make dem come ND will go clean dem all.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.
my dear, we will carry weapon of mass destruction soon..infact I have weapon..Wait for christ to come down and save u..He said I give unto power, power to do what? Power to suppress and oppress the people that re pressing us.That is why saint paul exclaim that I Press toward..Bro wake up
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by pocal: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
I hate speeches like this "suspected Muslim extremists, about 200 Muslim youths" Are they not Muslims Muslim is Muslim their is no religion called extremist Muslim.
I hope Justice will prevail... This guys do not know anything about the law and respect of fellow mankind.
And hope some of the youth will be apprehended tho.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Ekuru: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
jerry447:
my dear, we will carry weapon of mass destruction soon..infact I have weapon..Wait for christ to come down and save u..He said I give unto power, power to do what? Power to suppress and oppress the people that re pressing us.That is why saint paul exclaim that I Press toward..Bro wake up
Bro, no need for weapons. Paul was Saul, a fanatic and anti-Christ like these people but you know what, he was converted and became a Christian. The same aggression he used to fight against Christians, was the same way he preached the gospel of Christ and wrote journals.

Bro, leave these people, just like Saul to Paul, they will be converted and they shall preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by goldeno10boy: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
udemedia3:

from my own view , i strongly believe, u don't have atom of respect in u... Also u don't know how to address someone/people... You are the one to go underground.
whould this udeme be the calabar udeme i know

*back to your comment*
telling someone they don't have sense sound disrespectful to me how about you
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
What a PEACEFUL set of people. The Catholic Church worship everyday,because we celebrate mass every day. Don't they worship on Sunday too, So who the hell are they to disturb others. I am sure Empiree and Oladim001 would have something to say about this. Come share your opinion. Don't come here saying its a lie because we have an eye witness on nairaland in person of podosci. So since you couldn't answer my question about your violent statement on the other thread. Here is another one. What do you think about this? smiley

Toktee, where art thou? They are it again cheesy
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by jayrock(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
2. How are you sure they were muslims?
3. Who counted the 200 people?
4. This scene looks like thieves looking for what to steal.

m
Mr judge, observe carefully before posting rubbish is the speakers, amplifiers, generator in that picture not worthy to be steal right.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by luggy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
ur fool for dating, ur useless Muslim did it

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by pissreligiion: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Snipes009 see una people
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
chinsmama:
yet we don't have sword mentioned in our book but you have about 200 mentioned in yours
Excuse me I don't think you have a point. But let's be logical here. Since you claimed we have over 200 swords mentioned in our book. Here is your question, ever since you have realized your existence, have you ever heard of a situation where Christians use sword to kill innocent lives? And if you claim you don't have sword in your book, why are your brothers in the North killing and maiming innocent souls with those sharp objects?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by sekundosekundo: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is the world suddenly changing and becoming intolerant. All these religious houses have stood side by side each other for centuries. Very strange.

It is called Change.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
sword is not mentioned in your book?like seriously,yet u use the sword to kill people
My dear, are you minding him? They don't have sword in their book yet they kill by the same sword and yet we that we have 200 swords haven't even bothered to use one out of it. Very laughable cheesy
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by kiddkash(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
what an idiot am sure u are under 15
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by millionboi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
U are sick..........u ppl r cowards why not just support division....since we cnt stay as one
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by kiddkash(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
goldeno10boy:
what nonsence is this

photos of the youths or Adonbelivit

except if you tell me your phones were sized during the attack

#saynotodeceptivejournalism

u re an idiot am sure u are under 15 so u re trying to tell me it was breeze that blew all those things on the floor or they were supposed to be taking pic instead of running for their life. do u reason with ur brain at all

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by goldeno10boy: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
True talk there
common sense my brother they say is not common
today any misfortune that befall a christian everybody say is muslims

bombs go of mosque, muslims get kkdnaped and killed, get robbed and killed should they also start blaiming christians?

this is why we can't go forward because the truth is clear but they want false to become true
trying to pass through the window when the door is wide open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Afrokan(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Excuse me I don't think you have a point. But let's be logical here. Since you claimed we have over 200 swords mentioned in our book. Here is your question, ever since you have realized your existence, have you ever heard of a situation where Christians use sword to kill innocent lives? And if you claim you don't have sword in your book, why are your brothers in the North killing and maiming innocent souls with those sharp objects?
Actually, Christianity was very violent in the past. In fact it was true violence that the religion was propagated.
The good news is, the followers of the religion are prone to change and have abandoned the parts of the bible that preach violence but Islam is just too violent for the followers to refine.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Afrokan:

Actually, Christianity was very violent in the past. In fact it was true violence that the religion was propagated.
The good news is, the followers of the religion are prone to change and have abandoned the parts of the bible that preach violence but Islam is just too violent for the followers to refine.
Thank you for that. That was in the olden days but you and I weren't even born then. At least ever since the guy came into existence he has never heard us killing and maiming innocent lives like they do. At least we get over 200 swords like he said and we never use one but them wey no get any don use uncountable swords cheesy. It's quite funny.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
SuperSuave:
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.

Virtues are formed over a life time. Vices are very quick to form. Vices are destructive. Your talk seems full of gra-gra and can easily form vices.

It's not social media that can achieve what you seek. Drop the phone and go and pray. Who ever is good will follow you if you are good also.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by alpattini(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
If we know and believe that Allah we serve is almighty and most powerful than us (may mortal) then my question is, why are we fighting for him that is greater and can destroy our enemies by his powers or is it that I am being brainwashed? Just asking a common sense question.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by airex(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.
You are nothing but a religious fanatic. Be a fan of God and not religion.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by olaoluwa2054(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Muslims are fool with bald nothing head, well shaa am not blaming them since it is hardly for them to read the English Quran and know the meaning of Islam but they won't, they'll be busy reading d Arabic which they couldn't understand and now start misbehaving, calling them religion of peace no wonder an adage says Empty barrel makes the loudest noise so in 1 word Muslims are empty barrel.
My fellow Christians Abeg leave them let them destroy the whole world and persecute we Christans but let us be assure we are going to Heaven. ..

If islam is not fraud I wonder how suicide bombers go kill people and go to heaven and meet is 72 virgins
Muhammad don scam dem
Even Mohammed 1

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Srallens(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
. Being a Muslim doesn't mean u should b blinded and try to refute a fact. Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by olaoluwa2054(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Muslims are fool with bald nothing head, well shaa am not blaming them since it is hardly for them to read the English Quran and know the meaning of Islam but they won't, they'll be busy reading d Arabic which they couldn't understand and now start misbehaving, calling them religion of peace no wonder an adage says Empty barrel makes the loudest noise so in 1 word Muslims are empty barrel.
My fellow Christians Abeg leave them let them destroy the whole world and persecute we Christans but let us be assure we are going to Heaven. ..

If islam is not fraud I wonder how suicide bombers go kill people and go to heaven and meet is 72 virgins
Muhammad don scam dem
Even when Mohammed 1 die he tell them say him knw weather all Wat he is doing is Gud or not, so u Muslims my device to u is that start making violence oo and c the wrath of God in u pples life
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Okijajuju1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
The Muslims don't worship on Sunday so they Christians can do the fair thing and stop worshipping on Friday. grin

This is why in my shrine, we worship on Tuesday. grin
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Basalt(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Islam is a religion of violence.

Qoute me anyway.

The earlier this country separate, the better for us.

We don't have the same sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by rasco2000me: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Inglrant is a dease this northan people are d problem of d nation,d level of d inglorant are very high
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nixiepie(f): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

My dear, are you minding him? They don't have sword in their book yet they kill by the same sword and yet we that we have 200 swords haven't even bothered to use one out of it. Very laughable cheesy
heheheheh my sister,his line of defense is very laughable and myopic,religion of piece indeed

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Ekuru: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
airex:
You are nothing but a religious fanatic. Be a fan of God and not religion.
You know not what you're saying. I will pray for your forgiveness.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Pennyways: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
One of the reasons Nigeria should be devided

In BIAFRA WE STAND
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nixiepie:
heheheheh my sister,his line of defense is very laughable and myopic,religion of piece indeed
Yeah, it's very lame.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nawa ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.