Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (56611 Views)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by lordyugo: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2016
notttty:

Funny how u can't defend ur lies rather dodge it by a whisker.... lol... that's my home town slowpoke... luckily am on leave and in my town when this happen... So find another lie to tell people ...
Lastly am not a big fan of religion so before u paint me use the free gift called brain ur God gave u

lool not jus a hypocrite but self righteous too.am sure u must hv forgotten the part whr u sounded like the destruction of the musical instruments was well deserved since a rich man tried to muscle the churches acquisition of the land.
am guessing u use your brain bt I think its leaking
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Iseoluwani: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.

I hope mod has not banned you

I was given 7 days because I said something like this
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by ehix89(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2016
dubsy91:
smh
hi
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Ayatullah(m): 1:09am On Aug 24, 2016
rasco2000me:
Inglrant is a dease this northan people are d problem of d nation,d level of d inglorant are very high

rasco2000me, please go back to an adult school to upgrade your communication skill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.