Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? (9129 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Are you trying to say i am QueenInWahala or BiafraBushGirl undecided
I didn't say nothing. Did I?

But I'm sure you got my message grin grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Awwww....thanks but I'm not as beautiful as buharisbae wink
Beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder

In my eyes, it starts and ends with you tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
cheesy
see your head
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
mo waoko tongue tongue tongue
go meet goldvandam na grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I didn't say nothing. Did I?

But I'm sure you got my message grin grin

Dey dia dey deceive yaself.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
see your head
like her daddy's own tongue
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by berryice(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
TO ME all the ladies i am following are the best. including trapqueen and berryice.
Tnx.. grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
ggrin:
go meet goldvandam na grin
hahahahahaha. God forbid. He's for on.yx

wa woranu part2 https://www.nairaland.com/3230569/love#47603178
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
like her daddy's own tongue
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:

angry
omase o cry
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kingrex1 is the most beautiful girl on nairaland grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
emabinu sir. My own concern no dey grin grin
naso grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Dey dia dey deceive yaself.
lol. Be nice and I'll take you with me to silverbird cinema
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by 7inches: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
lyntiffany ......selling point NYASH
adauder4eva ...selling point FACE &smile
refiner ......... selling point STARTURE&face
curvysola ..... selling point NYASH
mizzbouqui ..... selling point WAIST

seroiusly if bang diz gals i will retire..
if i no retire make i bend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
undecided
who beat you?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by ggrin(f): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahahaha. God forbid. He's for on.yx

wa woranu part2 https://www.nairaland.com/3230569/love#47603178
omase ocry
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Who is the most elegant, beautiful, radiant, enchanting, attractive lady on nairaland? We have a lot of them, who is gonna top the list?

I think it's mimzy..........cheesy.

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by amodu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
SC31
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Be nice and I'll take you with me to silverbird cinema

Sorry i don't do transgenders lipsrsealed
STFUareyouG0d:
who beat you?
beat who? You well so? undecided

tongue
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
ggrin:
omase o cry

Kini
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by nikkypearl(f): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buharisbae
Ireneony
Mimzy

Irunobo
Pussysandie

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
ggrin:
omase ocry
NL ti lole
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
beat who? You well so? undecided

tongue
www.google.com
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Sorry i don't do transgenders lipsrsealed
How una dey think sef. So going to cinema together means we going To do something? I give up mehhhhhhhhhn
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Laveda:
Oliviaarims

She's really cute.

Then skarlett, I love her body.. Hot!

what's that? You love her body? If i call you a lesbian now, you go vex. You sometimes exhibit the traits of a lesbian.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Who is the most elegant, beautiful, radiant, enchanting, attractive lady on nairaland? We have a lot of them, who is gonna top the list?

I think it's mimzy..........cheesy.

Mimzy is okay, but I prefer sexytemi to all the girls have seen so far
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
How una dey think sef. So going to cinema together means we going To do something? I give up mehhhhhhhhhn

I gave up on u long ago undecided gerrarahia
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by demiladegold(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
ireony....I don't know the spelling
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

what's that? You love her body? If i call you a lesbian now, you go vex. You sometimes exhibit the traits of a lesbian.

Yeah I do, her physique..

Okay, I admire her body grin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? by Maxi112: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
STFUareyouG0d and maxi112. Those ladies are breathtaking grin grin
cheesy cheesy

STFU. what's wrong with your moniker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Dumped Me And Now. / Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! / Guys, Can You Marry This Lady? PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.