Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Meal For Thought - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meal For Thought (402 Views)

Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meal For Thought by EMXTAN1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thought for a moment.. I want to say mothers are a gift we should all cherish. Taking the pains for nine months that brought us all into this world, it's sad when kids turn out to be pains in their flesh, they grow to feel equal and challenge a woman who has fed you from the womb, breast fed u to the point where you had to learn to feed yourself. A wise one said money in the hands of a man leads to adventures and extravagance, but in the hands of a woman it builds her home. Mothers never get tired of loving their children despite the pains we could cause them knowingly or unknowingly. Father's work day and nyt to see their kids have a better future than theirs, they might not always be at home, but rest assured they won't bear to see u die in need, till they probably have sold all possession dey can lay their hands on. Ladies and gentlemen.. How many of us can boldly say we' make our parents happy or at the thought of you, they smile. How will our parents feel when dey tune to Ait or channels only to see our faces been paraded for armrobbery, murder, stealing and other evil vices. Wouldn't they rather be proud when dey see us as role models for the up coming generation? Let us have at the back of our mind that if we can't make our parents proud, u cannot make your nation proud. You might say some parents are evil. Evil is darkness, once there is light it eliminates darkness, u cannot be a success and that "evil parents" seek your downfall how can u be an "Obama" a Governor or a Minister and "Evil" parent seek your fall? These are misnomer thoughts we shouldn't harbor... Be a responsible Child and our mother Nigeria will smile on your face.. Yours sincerely Amasianya Stanley
Re: Meal For Thought by SirDavico(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
I dedicate this FTC to all the magnificent mothers Out there, Including my beloved mom!

But op...why did u spoil the write up at the end?

Who Nigeria don epp
Re: Meal For Thought by EMXTAN1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sir.. Lol. We still Nigerians na.. Haba abi u from where?

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgettable / We At My Choice Believe We Are Family / Nigerian Government To Host 30,000 Capacity Mass Wedding Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.