Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever (3739 Views)

Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / 10 Cool And Funny Tattoos / Strange And Funny Meanings Of Some Yoruba Names In Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever by Time2Smile(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Liking isn't helping, Volunteer to help

Re: Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever by Time2Smile(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
An advert for Orion telescope

Re: Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever by olutopa: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Time2Smile:
I would be posting brilliant billboard and print adverts that have been created by the best advertising agencies throughout the world.
1. Let start with this classic from Durex Condoms to mark father's day.

What's up man?
I got banned from the travel section after you called the mod's attention. It's all cool, shii happens.
I just set wanna some things straight and make you understand somethings. You said I shouldn't quote you lol. The last I would do it to engage in a fight on an online faceless forum. There's life outside NL.
You talked about foot licking, to God be the glory, I didn't do that. And as for, your interview would come easy by his grace. I observed your trying to make moves.
Cos its not a nice experience.
Back to business, well the VO lied, whether we like it or not, people get denied with CC i20. Infact the only people I know who got their visas are members of educationUSA. If you don't know about educationUSA, they are the arm that deals with studying abroad in the US embassy. Members are advised to carry their ID cards and also mention it during their interview sessions. Most of them even have rapport with the VOs. Cos VOs come every week to address people at the educationUSA advisement centre every week.
If you care to know, the guy who interviewed me, I had met him once. Believe it or not, the last walk in session I attended right before my interview, he was the one who spoke. If you wanna confirm, go to the embassy tomorrow by 10am. You'd have a chance to even talk to VOs. The walk in sessions are open to the general public. While as a member you get benefits. How do I know this? Well, my little brother is a member and should join me this fall.
So when I say they are lying, they are.
On the day of your interview, you would see people get denied unjustly, and people who do not deserve it get.
They are just humans. Human beings are controlled by emotions, as you are probably aware.
So all those talk about spewing trash about Nigeria once one leaves lol. Calm your nerves down.
These same VOs tell you just to appear for your interview with only your i20 and passport and nothing else. On your interview day, do me a favour and try it. Once the ask for a document you didn't carry along, they would tell you drop it at DHL, once you do that you've entered administrative processing which is a 50-50 situation.
Sorry to bore you with all these long talk.
Consider me desperate, shii doesn't mean a thing to me. Just trying to give my self a better opportunity plus I got funds

Above all, I wish you the best.

Cheers.
Re: Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever by Time2Smile(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2017
olutopa:

What's up man?
I got banned from the travel section after you called the mod's attention. It's all cool, shii happens.
I just set wanna some things straight and make you understand somethings. You said I shouldn't quote you lol. The last I would do it to engage in a fight on an online faceless forum. There's life outside NL.
You talked about foot licking, to God be the glory, I didn't do that. And as for, your interview would come easy by his grace. I observed your trying to make moves.
Cos its not a nice experience.
Back to business, well the VO lied, whether we like it or not, people get denied with CC i20. Infact the only people I know who got their visas are members of educationUSA. If you don't know about educationUSA, they are the arm that deals with studying abroad in the US embassy. Members are advised to carry their ID cards and also mention it during their interview sessions. Most of them even have rapport with the VOs. Cos VOs come every week to address people at the educationUSA advisement centre every week.
If you care to know, the guy who interviewed me, I had met him once. Believe it or not, the last walk in session I attended right before my interview, he was the one who spoke. If you wanna confirm, go to the embassy tomorrow by 10am. You'd have a chance to even talk to VOs. The walk in sessions are open to the general public. While as a member you get benefits. How do I know this? Well, my little brother is a member and should join me this fall.
So when I say they are lying, they are.
On the day of your interview, you would see people get denied unjustly, and people who do not deserve it get.
They are just humans. Human beings are controlled by emotions, as you are probably aware.
So all those talk about spewing trash about Nigeria once one leaves lol. Calm your nerves down.
These same VOs tell you just to appear for your interview with only your i20 and passport and nothing else. On your interview day, do me a favour and try it. Once the ask for a document you didn't carry along, they would tell you drop it at DHL, once you do that you've entered administrative processing which is a 50-50 situation.
Sorry to bore you with all these long talk.
Consider me desperate, shii doesn't mean a thing to me. Just trying to give my self a better opportunity plus I got funds

Above all, I wish you the best.

Cheers.
Maybe I judged you too early which is unlike me. Thanks for taking your time to type this out and explain. I apologise for my hastineess in judgement. You seem like a very good guy. All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50m???? / Robert Mugabe’s Fall Funny Memes About To Break The Internet [PHOTOS] / Click Like If You See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.