Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo (25594 Views)

Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday / Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" / Mosun Filani-oduoye Opens Beauty Shop In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Aminat508(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Yoruba actress, Mosun Filani Oduoye and her husband who is one of the popular PDP politician in Osun State, Hon Kayode Emmanuel oduoye,celebrated her birthday at the St. Fatima Hospital, Jolayemi Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo.

Looking stunning in her outfit, the actress and her husband showed support and love to the kids by donating baby materials, food items and cash donations as part of the activities to commence the celebration of Birthday of Yeye Alubarika Mosun Filani Oduoye

The actress celebrated her birthday last week but the celebration still continues this evening with a get together party.

See photos below

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/07/mosun-filani-and-husband-celebrate-with.html?m=0

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Aminat508(f): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
dis is nice oo
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Omotayor123(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
I just Love that babe... smiley

10 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Omotayor123(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Aminat508:
grin
Wicked undecided undecided
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by mokoshalb(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pretty cool! grin

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by dollyjoy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Woaw!
This is worth emulatingsmiley

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Better person kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice gesture Mosun.
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by dammy13(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
I love this. Nice one
Lalasticlala come and see your Ex oooo
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool good move....! While some other celebs and one using her sis influence to enforce the celeb status on her boring self..can't even make "gestures" except on their android phones.
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by veekid(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
She don grow fat

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by emmyw(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Must They Go With A Photographer To The Motherless Babies Home? You Went For Charity Work, And You Are still Showing The Whole World.

Matthew 6:1-4
6 “Be careful not to practice your
righteousness in front of others to be seen
by them. If you do, you will have no reward
from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not
announce it with trumpets, as the
hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Must it be Publicized undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by SuperSuave(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
I really like this lady. She looks so cool even in movies. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by milky3(f): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
good gestures
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
She's getting fat though. Yoruba actress and fat syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by TaiKuun(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
nice one.
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Toluwani112: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
I want to sell facebook Page with 6,700 likes. Kindly Quote me if interested!
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by seangy4konji: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bit u wicked o but dem no get choice since bananla don let us know say d kain rotten isiewu and egusi soup weh deh comot dat domot 12 ambi pur no for cure am,dem must force demaelf for our throat.
PissedOffWeed:
cool good move....! While some other celebs and one using her sis influence to enforce the celeb status on her boring self..can't even make "gestures" except on their android phones.
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Omotayor123(f): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

She's getting fat though. Yoruba actress and fat syndrome.
I think I Look fit her status. She is Married.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Birthdays plenty today o.. She try sha
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by sexychocho(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rily Like Her

U can neva see her dress anyhow exposing her body in movies

More years in gud health Mosun

4 Likes

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by CR77(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Receive Sense
Omotayor123:
Wicked undecided undecided
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by alfarouq(m): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just wondering why and how her surname is Filani close to fulani
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Walahi dey tried.... In this buhari period
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Dolazee(f): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one girl. I like her kiss
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Dolazee(f): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
sexychocho:
Rily Like Her

U can neva see her dress anyhow exposing her body in movies

More years in gud health Mosun
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Vallo57(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmyw:
Must They Go With A Photographer To The Motherless Babies Home? You Went For Charity Work, And You Are still Showing The Whole World.
hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Don't mind them o! Why announce to the whole world. Besides, donate good and nutritious food, not junk food(Noodles, laden with MSg).
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Ugoeze2016: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
emmyw:

These homes should be protecting these children but they dont. The funny thing is that these motherless homes do not allow an ordinary person to take pictures with the babies rather they allow these celebrities with orkin biscuits. Smh
Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by nurez305(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Toluwani112:
I want to sell facebook Page with 6,700 likes. Kindly Quote me if interested!

Re: Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo by Presbulg(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Verily, those who give sadaqat(alms), men and women, and lend Allah a goodly loan, it shall be increased manifold( to their credit), and theirs shall be an honourable good reward(i.e paradise). Q 57:18

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's Husband Showers Her With Gifts On Valentine's Day (Video) / Stephanie Okereke Shares New Stunning Photos / AY Insults Basketmouth On Twitter!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.