Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You (16737 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by HaneefahRN(f): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2016
sosa993:

oh you have a website where you read them? pls what's the full name of the website .....thanks

Wattpad

It's an app. A reading and writing community, you read different categories of novels written by others, you can write too, follow your favourite writers etc.
Very nice app, and it doesn't consume mb, just update your library and you can read even when offline.

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Bratking(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
johnwizey:
I even find it hilarious nt scary. Tinz lyk dis no dey fear full breed Nigerian, nt wit the situation of tinz nw

what are you talking about? this stories would scare an average Nigerian shitless cos of our superstitious beliefs, esp the ladies.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Gkemz: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2016
The effect of too much of horror movies.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by photoshoot(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Final Day
Being the first to respond to a fatal car accident is always the most traumatic thing I see as a police officer. But today, when the crushed body of the little dead child boy strapped in his car seat opened his eyes and giggled at me when I tried to peel him out of the wreckage, I immediately knew that today would be my last day on the force.

Lool
grin, this is funny
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by photoshoot(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Knocking
I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

lipsrsealed
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by photoshoot(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
The Call
A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, “I heard that, too.

shocked this is scary
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by whizcartel(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Father's Favorite Fear
I had put my daughter to sleep and kissed her on her forehead.
"Daddy, can you check under my bed for monsters?"
I bent low and checked under the bed, only to find my daughter fearfully whispering "Daddy, there's someone on my bed."
this one is just creepy. eishh!!!! sent chills try my spine.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by sosa993: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Wattpad

It's an app. A reading and writing community, you read different categories of novels written by others, you can write too, follow your favourite writers etc.
Very nice app, and it doesn't consume mb, just update your library and you can read even when offline.

oh thanks a lot I'll download the app right away
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by experimentist: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2016
[size=15pt]Father's Favorite fear shocked

Omo na to tear race comot for house o!
[/size]
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2016
The Scariest to me is looking for monsters under the bed and my daughter telling me it's on the bed with her lolz

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2016
whizcartel:
this one is just creepy. eishh!!!! sent chills try my spine.

Lolz can't imagine raising my head from under the bed and have the monster starring me in the face.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by experimentist: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Child
Nurse’s Note: Born 7 pounds 10 ounces, 18 inches long, 32 fully formed teeth. Silent, always smiling.
[size=15pt]I'm a smack the sh*t outta him[/size]
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Elebiju: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I had read most of these on Wattpad. I like scary and paranormal stories
wattpad has thousands of them.... Been enjoying it since 2007.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by chachanga: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2016
VenusBetty:
scary
Hmmn, all goosebumps, shakin-in-ma-boots & ishh
Na Yoruba Nollywood Oyiboyi, Abija & "Awon Iya aiye" dey scare Nigerians @ dis side jarey
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by johnbimbo12(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Laughter
There's nothing quite as liberating as the laughter of a baby. Except when it's 1.a.m and you're home alone.
...and you don't have a baby!
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by phoromighty(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
I got scared wen i started reading comments grin
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Knocking
I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.
Lucario007:
Knocking
creepy AF, i jux remember a shii a friend told me, he was looking at himself in the mirror, and then the reflection sneezed lipsrsealed even though i know it's a lie, shii still scraes me lipsrsealed
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by pamcode(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Definitely not scary.
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by wellmax(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Laughter
There's nothing quite as liberating as the laughter of a baby. Except when it's 1.a.m and you're home alone.
...and you are in Benin.

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
I found them quite hilarious
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by IamTheAlmighty(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Udmaster:
Crackers own diz sh*t. Not cool 4 niqqerz in nigeria.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by IamTheAlmighty(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Father's Favorite fear shocked

Omo na to tear race comot for house o!
[/size]

Oga you go leave your daughter tear race? wow, father of the century grin
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by experimentist: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
IamTheAlmighty:

Oga you go leave your daughter tear race? wow, father of the century grin
[size=15pt]Which winch daughter?![/size]
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Girltee1(f): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2016
johnbimbo12:
...and you don't have a baby!
Scary!!!
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by CaraJewel(f): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol i love dat fathers fear....anyone watched world war Z and d conjuring...plus some kain olden daes scary movie...

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by CaraJewel(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2016
I love wattpad
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by orimion(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Passy089:

Lolz can't imagine raising my head from under the bed and have the monster starring me in the face.
Passy089:
The Scariest to me is looking for monsters under the bed and my daughter telling me it's on the bed with her lolz
Passy089:

You don't quite understand, he saw his daughter again under the bed whispering there's someone(the first daughter) on her bed. Now that's more scary
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by johnbimbo12(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Girltee1:
Scary!!!
I know right
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Austinei7(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:
Father's Favorite Fear
I had put my daughter to sleep and kissed her on her forehead.
"Daddy, can you check under my bed for monsters?"
I bent low and checked under the bed, only to find my daughter fearfully whispering "Daddy, there's someone on my bed."

Dem!!! diz one really got me... nice list....

1 Like

Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by Globalhustler(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2016
karryn:
Not scary to me find them funny rather
karishika girls. Dem no dey fear anytin
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by RegalD(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lucario007:

Thanks. Though it seems I scared everyone away so nobody is commenting... grin
Would have been scary if acted
Re: 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You by FakoMaybach1: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
i have one Horror story to tell...this one is a true life story...was dreaming that my bae was chasing me with a machete..After running for my life i woke up sweating profusely, only to see Nk looking at me with a sly grin...first thing she said to me was "chai u saby run oh"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers Collaboration / My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Over The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.