Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83475 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Richy4(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
All he would have said was that he was looking for "Mgbeke girl" to marry instead of all the test...

She was sleeping in the kitchen and he was comfortable on the bed...where in the world does that happen....not even a little space on the floor of the room?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
If all men were like this, people like us would pass no test whatsoever. grin grin grin

What a psycho.

15 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Trudiee(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
was just passing.. when i saw this bull shit

I'm sorry to say op, there's no difference bw u n the man ur father was.

you are wicked!!! humiliating a girl in public, making her sleep on ur dirty kitchen with cockroaches and rats in it.. gosh

you have no conscience.

that girl must be someone who has low self esteem.. probably doesn't know her worth. i pity.

u think marriage is for endurance? cuz ur mother couldn't speak up against an abusive husband.

mtchw i don vex

17 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
I think I understand better when people say that children from abusive home tend to continue the abuse in their own homes. This guy is on his way to being a replica of the abusive person his father was. I pray Philo doesn't become one of those stories we hear were the wife ends up being 6ft under.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
nnamdibig:
Even God said you should not put him to test.
I pity anybody that will try to test me, I will so so fail the stupid test.
lolz
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
wink ;Dphilo is pretending:
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by sade1994(f): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2016
I don't like all these kinda men.. Holier than thou virtuous tester men... Most are control freak

11 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2016
What a lovely woman
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
The only thing almost believable in this story is that she made an awesome soup with #1000
The rest ehn? My brother #kolewerk
However it is probable from the aforementioned successful trials that she has it coming for the man. Women are not fools.
As an aside, this is pure poo.
#drops mic

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Philo nwa Mama!!! Super Story has got nothing on this Dude!

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by zexzy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Horrible man, how can he embarrass a woman in public and call it a test, and even go further to treat her like a slave by letting her sleep on the bare floor all in the name of test.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by babythug(f): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
freecocoa:
If all men were like this, people like us would pass no test whatsoever. grin grin grin

What a psycho.

grin grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by K9blunt(f): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2016
MrMcJay:
Ogbanje dey do promo and my guyman don buy market.

Don't worry. Her test for you is coming after marriage. Touch her like your father and she'll use better slap to reset your destiny. She'll slap you so hard that your Dad would shout in the village.

Hahahahahhhahh you dropped it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 19, 2016
cococandy:
The test was not complete.

He should have become the city drunk and strip her unclad in public. If she stayed like his mother did, then the test would have been complete. She'd be the perfect virtuous enduring wife.

Sick families raising sick children.
[size=16pt]I can't stop laughing ooo. Op, you are just like your father, yeah a true son of your papa. That lady pretended very well to get the ring. SMH! Wait tikk she brings out her true colour. Never heard that 'retired oloshos' are always in church. Test ko, exam ni. Better check yourself, don't be like your father!!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by thelish(f): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
cococandy:
The test was not complete.

He should have become the city drunk and strip her unclad in public. If she stayed like his mother did, then the test would have been complete. She'd be the perfect virtuous enduring wife.

Sick families raising sick children.

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=18pt]And yet some women will argue that staying in an abusive marriage 'for the sake of the kids' is the right way to go . . . way to raise a psychopath![/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Yoyostic: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
hian! I never knew women now have to pass JAMB and post UME to get a husband. Odiegwu!

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by MurderX: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
So how did she test you and which of her tests did You pass. You think the world is all about you abi? MR. Tester

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Cherishing(f): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Facebook Mtcheeew All these stories you people are cooking up... deris god oh
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
That philo philo philo part got me laughing, is her name philomina?
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by fkj950ax(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hello Op,
You need to tell the FB poster that he needs to sign up for Psych Eval at an institution soon.

He is a borderline schizophrenic and a male chauvinistic with unparalleled level strange in this age.

Probably a fake story awash online media in recent days.

4 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by ITbomb(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
I will be very suspicious of any girl close to me that will pass all those tests without saying anything.

5 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by petitejolie(f): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
mtchewww! u shout at me u go collect beta slap in public. enjoy ur boring marriage
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by wtfCode: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
damn, i almost cried.
really touched here.

happy married life.
#real igbo guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
With you, your test, and your money, hold it there! I'd want absolutely none of it. Even if I saw that this abuser is rich I still will not put up with this abusive behaviour. To think that you witnessed your dad abusing your mum and instead of vowing to resist such you went ahead to abuse your future wife to test her limit! Gosh!!! Anyone who tries this with my daughters will have their father to contend with.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Test ko, Test ni ... some people can't just get off their poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by millionboi(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
Godmother:

As in ehn! I wish I could see the part two of this story. This lady is obviously pretending and will soo show this guy
D test is not a guarantee bro....u beta pray
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Superstory
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by shamecurls(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
If I could read the long epistle, I would have graduated from the university with a First class Honours

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2016
bebe2:
Read the first paragraph and realised it wasnt worth my time.

Then read through to the last paragraph and dropped a comment.
Twale Sir. grin
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by millionboi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Nonsense. When you are not the only guy remaining on Earth. Crazy selfish guy, he doesn't care if he is worth her, but subjects someone else to silly tests.
He will most likely take his abusive father's path.
I hope the lady is pretending, so she'll show the werey pepper.

If this story is true then this is another problem with staying in an abusive marriage, see how demented the guy is? He thinks what his father did was normal and expects women to endure it like his mother did, any woman who doesn't is bad.
Calm down.....the truth is he does not love d girl,I cnt allow d mother of my children to sleep on d floor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.