Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83474 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
quivah:

lol I'm sorry you didn't get the joke.. but one guy on this thread has been calling girls who find the op's act disgusting, olosho.. so since you also found it disgusting, I'm letting you know according to comrades on you are an olosho

get it now?? its not that hard, its called sarcasm.
oh! I get it now.
You can't blame them biko. Background always matters when it comes to this. We can only blame their fathers for not laying good examples.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by quivah(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
oh! I get it now.
You can't blame them biko. Background always matters when it comes to this. We can only blame their fathers for not laying good examples.
abi na
that's why I said he's a replica of his father..
the men who find the op's act interesting, just have someone at home they have been looking up to..who else but their daddy..
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by rosalieene(f): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
BTW this Chukwuba chiluba is now making waves in the social media world. See that small girl of yesterday. Those days in Kristobell Junior academy(primary) and millbank Hall secondary school. Soon she would be a very popular blogger and writer. I wish her the best and more grace to her elbow.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by rosalieene(f): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
BTW this Chukwuba chiluba is now making waves in the social media world. See that small girl of yesterday. Those days in Kristobell Junior academy(primary) and millbank Hall secondary school. Soon she would be a very popular blogger and writer. I wish her the best and more grace to her elbow..
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by SaintUlot: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Slimshady11: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
To all those angry at d man,didn't u hear dat d story is fiction
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Autero: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Xiadnat:
Aw. What a sweet story. I commend the story really.

I don't know why this story is getting too much negative comment. I think I'm just way too innocent- cause I just really liked this guy's approach in seeking a partner. Jesus was tested and he was the son of God. We go thru tests all the time in life (spiritual tests, academic or vocational tests), why not a life partner?

Marriage is entered selflessly. You go in with the mindset to "serve" first and foremost. And, that's the "purest" form of love -

In reality though, I think we all should be putting our life partners to "test". Choosing a mate for life and of holy matrimony should not be threaded lightly. It is not what you call it that matters, it's your intention.

I cannot speak of this guys intention or motives, it is clear that he was doing his due deligience. It wasn't just about ass, boobs and external other features.

We can't pass judgement about what kind of husband this guy will be based on this story. He may have being in anguish the entire time she was sleeping on the floor or yelling at her or gave her insufficient money. We can't pass what kind of wife or woman she is or will be either. I hope she had her own "tests" for the guy too. I am sure she already knew anyway, and it was the guys' time to find out on his own "tests".

Anyway, two thumps up. Good story. I hope the couple are still going on strong and happy in their union.

This is one of the sensible comments so far. People just read and make comments mindlessly, instead of picking out a lesson or two from it. They just go ahead and place judgement on issues based on their shallow reasoning. Now let's reason a bit. Sometimes we wonder why marriages of now adays fail n that of our fathers n mothers succeeded. It is the understanding of what marriage truely entails, the joy, pains, sacrifices n all. Being ready and willing to endure circumstances that may arise in the course of marriage. Our moral psyche n beliefs have been bastardized by western culture and influence. We now tend to think and behave like they do.
Perhaps this write up was over exaggerated to draw up sentiments. Or Perhaps the write up was plainly lopsided like the appointments of our President. We only heard one side of the story. Perhaps the lady in question also carried out her own test discreetly. Perhaps this perhaps that, the bottom line here is that they ended up getting married and would stay married because they can apply understanding and tolerance which are rare to find these days. Thank u.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by egedege1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
My bro, for your dream abi undecided undecided

The day a guy will insult me in public, that's the end we are gonna end it all not to talk of sleeping on the floor. Ewwwwww undecided
Dy dia dy na
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
egedege1:
Dy dia dy na
So, u wan beat ur gf, humiliate her just bcox u want to test her It's totally wrong bro
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mrwonlasewonie: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Yeah, you are right. But sometimes pressure and low self esteem pushes some ladies into the hands of the wrong man. God help us
to each his/her own.so according to the Op any woman that can endure humiliation and disrespect is a wife material grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by AngelZee: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Oh Lord! This got me real bad. grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by egedege1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
So, u wan beat ur gf, humiliate her just bcox u want to test her It's totally wrong bro
I will never lay my hands on her for anything
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
The man is just a selfish and a traditional person. From his post in his opinion he feels a woman should stay and endure all sorts of beatings because his mum did. Who ever disgraces himself by shouting at his fianceƩ in public all in the name of testing her perseverance? What silly test is that? undecided
Who ever makes his girlfriend sleep on the bare floor in the kitchen all in the name of conducting a test and avoiding fornication? He isn't a disciplined man because if he is, they would have both shared a bed and nothing would have happened because he is proving to be holy with his "holier than thou" attitude undecided
I just hope he comes back to tell the second part of the story when she starts dealing with him. Asshole undecided
*Modified*
Besides why is the pressure always on a woman to make a union work? Is it only the woman that determines if a marriage is gonna work? I just tire for this our society oooooo

My dear dat is own reasoning.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
The man is just a selfish and a traditional person. From his post in his opinion he feels a woman should stay and endure all sorts of beatings because his mum did. Who ever disgraces himself by shouting at his fianceƩ in public all in the name of testing her perseverance? What silly test is that? undecided
Who ever makes his girlfriend sleep on the bare floor in the kitchen all in the name of conducting a test and avoiding fornication? He isn't a disciplined man because if he is, they would have both shared a bed and nothing would have happened because he is proving to be holy with his "holier than thou" attitude undecided
I just hope he comes back to tell the second part of the story when she starts dealing with him. Asshole undecided
*Modified*
Besides why is the pressure always on a woman to make a union work? Is it only the woman that determines if a marriage is gonna work? I just tire for this our society oooooo

My dear dat is own reasoning. Bt i can neva allow d woman i love to sleep on a bear floor while i roll on d bed. Neva. So help me God.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
egedege1:
I will never lay my hands on her for anything
Clap for urself cheesy
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
to each his/her own.so according to the Op any woman that can endure humiliation and disrespect is a wife material grin
Abi oooo cheesy, each to his own, we have all got choices, so it's left for us to choose. But going through some comments here made me have goose pimples, marriage no be joke ooooooooo, make we sha no miss am for marriage because the mentality of some guys here on nairaland is not that of a human being but that of an animal who is meant to be in a zoo cheesy. Hope you had a nice day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by egedege1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
Clap for urself cheesy
Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Manueleee:

My dear dat is own reasoning. Bt i can neva allow d woman i love to sleep on a bear floor while i roll on d bed. Neva. So help me God.
Amen. So glad we still have reasonable guys like you. Some of your specie here feels the guy deserves an award of excellence for the test. Anyway I am not surprised, this is nairaland cheesy
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Manueleee:

Amen. So glad we still have reasonable guys like you. Some of your specie here feels the guy deserves an award of excellence for the test. Anyway I am not surprised, this is nairaland cheesy
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
egedege1:
Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa!
wink wink wink
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by egedege1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
wink wink wink
Btw, mek I c ur pishure
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
egedege1:
Btw, mek I c ur pishure
Lemme see yours first undecided
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Philadelphia: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:

Well since you were present there in the "garden" why don't you tell us what fruit it was. undecided

Smh. You wanna argue theology and Scripture with me, Lol. I could help you lose your faith if you wanted.

Where's your faith?
I can see you know nothing about the bible
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Philadelphia:

Where's your faith?
I can see you know nothing about the bible

And how much do you know about the Bible anyway?

My faith is very much intact, thank you.

All I'm saying is I couple show you some portions of the Bible that would make you question everything you think you know about Christianity.

But I'm not one for boasting wink so let's leave it at that.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lols. One tin i kip telin people s dat human begin differs. I dont av to test d woman i will marry. Wot if she fail d test? Moses was gud bt 1 tin spoild him. Anger. Wot if my test shuld b her weaknes? We just av to pray to get d one dat s compateble for us.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Philadelphia: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ioannes:

And how much do you know about the Bible anyway?

My faith is very much intact, thank you.

All I'm saying is I couple show you some portions of the Bible that would make you question everything you think you know about Christianity.

But I'm not one for boasting wink so let's leave it at that.

Lol! You want to show me some points that would make me question everything I know about Christianity? You no know who you dey chat with.
Oya, fist show me where in the bible that the fruit Adam and Eve ate was apple.

If you can't show me this, then STFU
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by mrwonlasewonie: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Abi oooo cheesy, each to his own, we have all got choices, so it's left for us to choose. But going through some comments here made me have goose pimples, marriage no be joke ooooooooo, make we sha no miss am for marriage because the mentality of some guys here on nairaland is not that of a human being but that of an animal who is meant to be in a zoo cheesy. Hope you had a nice day?
o certainly I did.thanks love cool

If it's about their ridiculous opinions.I give up.I Don wash hand commot for all that bs
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
Manueleee:

Lols. One tin i kip telin people s dat human begin differs. I dont av to test d woman i will marry. Wot if she fail d test? Moses was gud bt 1 tin spoild him. Anger. Wot if my test shuld b her weaknes? We just av to pray to get d one dat s compateble for us.
You just earned my respect the more, God bless you dear. Take for example, although I am not asthmatic but I am very prone to cold and catarrgh, even if I sleep on the floor that is rugged, I will still catch cold and catarrgh, so if I refuse to sleep on bare floor in the kitchen which is I am sure it's either tiled or just a bare cemented floor, I will be tagged a bad wife material for looking out for my health. Some guys have low self esteem issues so they just look for gullible ladies that they can bully. Just keep bouncing and never forget your vow not to ever maltreat a lady no matter the situation, there is no justification for physical and emotional abuse of a fellow human being like you (both gender).

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
o certainly I did.thanks love cool

If it's about their ridiculous opinions.I give up.I Don wash hand commot for all that bs
Lol, you are welcome dear. Me self don give up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by egedege1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
Lemme see yours first undecided
I'm a discrete personality, email me then
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

You just earned my respect the more, God bless you dear. Take for example, although I am not asthmatic but I am very prone to cold and catarrgh, even if I sleep on the floor that is rugged, I will still catch cold and catarrgh, so if I refuse to sleep on bare floor in the kitchen which is I am sure it's either tiled or just a bare cemented floor, I will be tagged a bad wife material for looking out for my health. Some guys have low self esteem issues so they just look for gullible ladies that they can bully. Just keep bouncing and never forget your vow not to ever maltreat a lady no matter the situation, there is no justification for physical and emotional abuse of a fellow human being like you (both gender).
Anyway, he got d type of woman he want. Bt i dont knw if she s d type of woman he need. U knw sumtimes, we dnt knw our nid until we get it on our door step. So, she may likly b d woman he need.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2016
egedege1:
I'm a discrete personality, email me then
I'm also a discrete personality. I don't reply pms tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.