Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba (83452 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / Stole My Heart / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
Omo sluut! If think this is normal, I can imagine the type of messed up family you come from. I can help but blame your parents. Potential wife beater! Frustrated thing! Your likes only attract moro.nic girls, to think that losers like you don't even have shishi and Can never have shishi sef. Some women are indeed cursed!

comradeson:

It is your father,mother,and ur entire family that are omo slut.He was testing the babe and had the right to do what he did.Gold diggers are everywhere who care about nothing but money...I don't expect u to understand as u r a bastard fool.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Bla bla bla

I am sorry about your mother. I should have typed ‘including all the womenfolk in your life and in family' smiley. You insulted them not me. Shebi you wan insult and degrade women ni, you forget say you get them plenti for home. If your mother was a good woman, wife and mother, you would never had written ‘good story'. If it is good story to abuse and degrade women, your father must have done quite a good job on your mum. PERHAPS, they did their best to train you but you just wouldn't listen.

Awon Omo ale gbogbo!

frenzydaniel1:

hey wats d point adding my mother to dis?

Is dis how u treat d pple dat gave birth to you? is it dat dey r so useless and worthless as u r? Is dis d way u were brot up so spoilt, pointless and futureless? U no d reason y i called u FUTURELESS? any1 bold enof to insult an elderly woman is already as useless as a wasted tomato tin.

Mr/Miss i never attended to ur mother or any of ur family on dis issue. Plss let it not repeat itslf.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't blame you. If it were not for internet, dogs and goats won't have the audacity to attack you anyhow.

Mr advocate, read the guy's post again. This time please take it slow and ensure you comprehend before you quote me again. Ask yourself who insulted his mother first? No be him?sad

tivta:

Do you know how old his mother is? You this girls of this generation lack respect, I even doubt if your parents are married for over 50 years, I blame it on civilization.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
Manueleee:

Anyway, he got d type of woman he want. Bt i dont knw if she s d type of woman he need. U knw sumtimes, we dnt knw our nid until we get it on our door step. So, she may likly b d woman he need.
Yeah, you have a point there.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
If you call that sensible then I have to question your intelligence.

This is the reason why abortion should be legal in Nigeria na.

Ermm....I hope your daughter meet a man ‘better' than this fictional man osmiley#sarcasm#. A man that will do well to test her endurance and submissivenesscheesy

Autero:

This is one of the sensible comments so far. People just read and make comments mindlessly, instead of picking out a lesson or two from it. They just go ahead and place judgement on issues based on their shallow reasoning. Now let's reason a bit. Sometimes we wonder why marriages of now adays fail n that of our fathers n mothers succeeded. It is the understanding of what marriage truely entails, the joy, pains, sacrifices n all. Being ready and willing to endure circumstances that may arise in the course of marriage. Our moral psyche n beliefs have been bastardized by western culture and influence. We now tend to think and behave like they do.
Perhaps this write up was over exaggerated to draw up sentiments. Or Perhaps the write up was plainly lopsided like the appointments of our President. We only heard one side of the story. Perhaps the lady in question also carried out her own test discreetly. Perhaps this perhaps that, the bottom line here is that they ended up getting married and would stay married because they can apply understanding and tolerance which are rare to find these days. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by comradeson: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2016
quivah:

then you must be an olosho and gold digger, according to comradeson, the real replica of his father..

Ashawo like u,gold digger..keep sucking dick for a living..very soon u will be menstruating sperm.

1 Like

Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2016
Millionaire my left ass! cheesy What does your fvcking money have sd with this by the way? smiley. You no dey look the moniker you dey drag issue with? Don't ever try money angle again, you are allowed to try on your dvmb low esteemed mother and fiancee! You are pathetic man! Omo sluut! Omo whoore! Frustrated thing!

comradeson:

Bastard LovePeddler like u.What kind of family do you come from?I'm a millionaire and an aircraft engr.You entire generation can never get to my level in life. U r a lowlife slut who suck and screw for a buck..ibknow that cos u so bitter I'm exposing ur stock in trade.I have built up every girl I dated to what they r today..ashawo like u and ur mama.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2016
I know right, just like the way your momma menstruates sperm day in day out!
comradeson:

Ashawo like u,gold digger..keep sucking dick for a living..very soon u will be menstruating sperm.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by dare2differ: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2016
The number of diicks your mum sucks in a daysmiley
comradeson:

God punish your parents for raising a prostiture like u.Ashawo ,slut and u r not ashamed.How many dicks do u suck in a day?
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Philadelphia:

Lol! You want to show me some points that would make me question everything I know about Christianity? You no know who you dey chat with.
Oya, fist show me where in the bible that the fruit Adam and Eve ate was apple.

If you can't show me this, then STFU

OK. Insolent. End of discussion. Have a nice life. Ciao.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by KINGinVAHALA: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2016
naijababe:
This has to be some kind of joke really !

Goodmorning friend, hope you re cool? Please check your email, i dropped you a mail.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Yeah, you have a point there.
Thanks.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by egedege1(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
MissHatey:
I'm also a discrete personality. I don't reply pms tongue
Alright then
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by frenzydaniel1(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2016
dare2differ:
Bla bla bla

I am sorry about your mother. I should have typed ‘including all the womenfolk in your life and in family' smiley. You insulted them not me. Shebi you wan insult and degrade women ni, you forget say you get them plenti for home. If your mother was a good woman, wife and mother, you would never had written ‘good story'. If it is good story to abuse and degrade women, your father must have done quite a good job on your mum. PERHAPS, they did their best to train you but you just wouldn't listen.

Awon Omo ale gbogbo!

Truth is i dont have a word for you!
Have a nice life
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Debbime(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
Correct people brought you up wallahi,your head dey there!! may God bless with you your type of woman, amin

Manueleee:

Lols. One tin i kip telin people s dat human begin differs. I dont av to test d woman i will marry. Wot if she fail d test? Moses was gud bt 1 tin spoild him. Anger. Wot if my test shuld b her weaknes? We just av to pray to get d one dat s compateble for us.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Debbime:
Correct people brought you up wallahi,your head dey there!! may God bless with you your type of woman, amin

Amen. And the best people in your place brought you up too.
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Funkybabee(f): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
blkmum700:

i just shout at you on public forum,what do you say?say nothing and be my wife.

your wife ke, I don't want to marry a nairaland man that will treat or test me like this because I will fail
mi o woko ooooooΠΠΠΠΠΠI don't want this kind husbandry ooo
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by havocypie: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Godmother:
I saw this on facebook few days back and it made my day. The response to it were so hilarious that I was laughing for hours. Chai cheesy

[b] SHE SLEPT IN THE KITCHEN AND WON MY HEART..

The testimony of Mr John chikezie and his wife...
my name Is John chikezie and I was born in abject poverty.
my father worked for the Nigerian Railway but was retrenched after 10years of his services without pension.
my mother being the virtuous woman that she was took up the responsibilities, and when things got worse we relocated to the village where my father was rendered totally useless by household enemies , principalities and powers.
He would come home drunk only to start beating my mother, stripping her naked in front of us,
the children.
My mother being a woman of virtue never uttered a word of complaint nor raised her hands against my father.
You see one thing with you young ladies is that you don't keep your mouth shut and endure, young ladies are not aware that marriage is a parcel and whatever you see in it you take it like that.
I must really applaud my mother for making me realize that there are indeed patient and loving women in the world.
While my father was busy being the village drunk, my mother was busy raising us well and of course in the way of the lord.
I got into the university and after four years I graduated with a good result, I did my NYSC in Lagos where I was exposed to evil social vices and Lagos girls who were only after a man's destiny.
it was so sad that I broke my celibacy vow and lost my innocence to a lady of the night at ikeja, from whom I contracted gonorrhea, it took me a year to treat this punishment for the sins of the flesh , after I was done with my service it was hard securing a job, but thank God for Rev Ndubuisi who revealed to me that it was the lady of the night that was working against me , I was delivered and redeemed .
After my deliverance I cried at the feet of Our Lady Fatima and on that spot I renewed my celibacy vow.
In 2005 I got a job that I excelled in and was promoted as the area manager ,I didn't want to work for someone, so when I saved enough money I established my own business which became successful after two years.
In 2008 I decided it was time for me to settle down (marry) .
I had already built and furnished my house but still stayed in my one room apartment, I didn't want a woman who would love me for my money.
I met my wife in December, she was a chorister, shy and dark-skinned, she reminded me of my mother but I wanted to be sure so I began my test...
the first test was when I shouted at her In public, she kept quiet and the next day came to me seeking for peace even though I was clearly the one at fault.
She had passed the "character test "
the second test was when I gave her a thousand naira (1000) to cook my favorite soup, do you know that she cooked a wonderful soup with that mediocre amount of money.
She had passed the "Cooking and Managerial test"
I couldn't believe it!
she was just too much!
I went into my prayer closet
where the final test was revealed to me..
I asked her to move into my apartment....
she was hesitant at first
but complied later

do you know that all through her stay in my house she slept in the kitchen ..
for one-week she slept there on the ground...
I became sure that she was the one...
she had passed the " Fornication test "...
on the last day of her night in the kitchen
by 12am I lifted her
and said
"philo"
"philo"
"philo"
"you are my wife "
and that was it!
after a few weeks I married her...
even though she wasn't a virgin.
I'm glad[/b]

Update: The story is actually a fiction by Chukwuba Chiluba.

Can only happen in Dream Land!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by joywendy(f): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2016
Xiadnat:
Aw. What a sweet story. I commend the story really.

I don't know why this story is getting too much negative comment. I think I'm just way too innocent- cause I just really liked this guy's approach in seeking a partner. Jesus was tested and he was the son of God. We go thru tests all the time in life (spiritual tests, academic or vocational tests), why not a life partner?

Marriage is entered selflessly. You go in with the mindset to "serve" first and foremost. And, that's the "purest" form of love -

In reality though, I think we all should be putting our life partners to "test". Choosing a mate for life and of holy matrimony should not be threaded lightly. It is not what you call it that matters, it's your intention.

I cannot speak of this guys intention or motives, it is clear that he was doing his due deligience. It wasn't just about ass, boobs and external other features.

We can't pass judgement about what kind of husband this guy will be based on this story. He may have being in anguish the entire time she was sleeping on the floor or yelling at her or gave her insufficient money. We can't pass what kind of wife or woman she is or will be either. I hope she had her own "tests" for the guy too. I am sure she already knew anyway, and it was the guys' time to find out on his own "tests".

Anyway, two thumps up. Good story. I hope the couple are still going on strong and happy in their union.
@bold Mmmmmm, a different perceptive. I like!
Re: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Staying together for one week without a chaperone, and you both call urselves born again and fornication free? Evidence of bad upbringing and home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler / How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.