Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To (41383 Views)

Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nweike1: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
happy wedding anniversary to them. May God continue to bless their union abundantly
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by columbus007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Now dis what I call marriage,not the vampire types of marriage.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by yinkslinks(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Do they still kiss and chome? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FlirtyKaren:
Dupe shared the moving photos of her parents yesterday.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/adorable-photos-of-nigerian-couple.html
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by goodforsomthing: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
slowbreeze:
A good marriage is like fine wine,it gets sweeter & better with age/time..One can still see the spark between d two..,unlike nowadays marriages dat lose dia spark even after d wedding day..& b4 u knw it-"Its over due to irreconcilable differences"..
Srsly,I really dont knw ow our parents did it.Most of dem didnt even go thru all our so-called long dating/courtship,read relationship books,attend all d marriage programmes and do all d several "testings" with diff men/women before settling down,yet they made it work..HWA mama & papa.

Thing were different,now we have internet. and most ladies are not ready to be submissive to there husband, if you do research most marriage stay longer because the woman is ready to respect and stay in the marriage.May GOD help us, Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by gretblue: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.

I created a thread and it was been deleted with some posts concerning this issue. Any moderator deleting my thread or posts. I pray you don't lose, 2000 to scammers on this harsh hard economy. Like I said I have proof investigate this issue don't just delete thread and reply. If we can trust moderators who can we trust here

Thanks you
Tell us the details about this scamming of a thing. Or could it be you are wooing people for attention.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by greatestGod: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dis is encouraging
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by MzDesire(f): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
cute...congrats to them
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by markplenty: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
It was a wonderful, Lovely and colourful celebration yesterday at Ikeja GRA......with their children, grandchildren, family, inlaws, friends and well wishers.......I was there with my boss Mr Olajide Kafidipe the bosses boss
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
olimX1556736r:
WORKS FOR ALL NETWORK AND ALL DEVICE {4gb for 1000,  5GB for #1200,  7.5GB for #1,500,  10GB for #2,000‎ ‎ add us on whatsApp /‎ BBM bellow. .

This guy is a scammer!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3221844/scammer-parading-nairaland-beware
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by mizskyhigh: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
50 years is a long time! congrates to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Burgerlomo: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by VICTOFX(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is indeed the Lord's doing, in collaboration with their deliberate and conscious effort, unlike we youths of today, a guy is done with school he has graduated for like 6-7 years now, almost 30years of age, but still flirting n breaking the hearts of ladies around, thinking he is enjoying life, please when will he marry, and stay 15years not to talk of 50, or d ladies who all they know is to think about sex n money and equality in rights with the their male counterparts , such that even when a dude truly loves her, she won't even notice, not to talk of settling down to get to 50years. If you ask this folks, they started early, knew what they wanted, n stuck to it.

May God make the rest of their days more blissful than ever in Jesus mighty name.

N i also receive grace to make hays while sun shines in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by phaulzoe(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
wow... Happy Anniversary
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by xreal: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Are they growing younger or older?

Happy Celebration.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by DeRay98(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mzflow:
I celebrate them eternally...most marriages these days do not stand the test of time,I pray mine does.
Marriages don't work anything, it's the people in it who works the marriage to work or fail. Selfishness is the reason marriages fail. No matter how hard one party works at it, if the other party is a selfish or a "self-lover ", the other party's effort will be wasted.
In dance pair of 2, even if one is a champion dancer, if the partner is bad dancer every move they make will fail and both will fail eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by brosammy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
May Almight God continue to bless,protect and uphold this union
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Bassurge: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Hmmm. So cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wow congrats! Dear God make my own pass like this #futurewifeythingz#
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Bassurge: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Marriages don't work anything, it's the people in it who works the marriage to work or fail. Selfishness is the reason marriages fail. No matter how hard one party works at it, if the other party is a selfish or a "self-lover ", the other party's effort will be wasted.
In dance pair of 2, even if one is a champion dancer, if the partner is bad dancer every move they make will fail and both will fail eventually. [/quote]

Yea, This is true.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by DeRay98(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Thing were different,now we have internet. and most ladies are not ready to be submissive to there husband, if you do research most marriage stay longer because the woman is ready to respect and stay in the marriage.May GOD help us, Naijabet man say so

They don't hear that word "submission " because they think it means being inferior. But they day-dream of long duration marriage yet unwilling to pay the right price.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by batstan(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
maclatunji:

is an 'angek' #Laughing
Mynd44 and the other mods. what do I?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by MhiztaPwinceeh(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cute
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
gretblue:

Tell us the details about this scamming of a thing. Or could it be you are wooing people for attention.

Why will I woo people for attention? Check my qoutes and see more proof and detail
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Tell you what, I will open a thread for you on this issue, we can chat about it there and maybe it will get more attention. Posting the same thing on different threads won't work.

OK bro thanks do much. God will fight your case. Attached are some proof

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Demmzy15(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin It looks so fake!

WAllahi that 1k still dey me cry
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by placeofallure(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
bittertruthz:

When youths use to marry early without economic fear.

Exactly my thoughts! With a rough estimation, my husband and I will be older when we clock 50 years in marriage. God help Nigerian Youths!
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Demmzy15(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
lexiconkabir:

WAllahi that 1k still dey me cry
Lmao, you too like free things! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
J
writejhn27:

OK bro thanks do much. God will fight your case. Attached are some proof

How did you meet this guy?
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by dasparrow: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
goodforsomthing:

It is easy for you to blame your women but the truth is both genders are to blame. Do you know the number of married women battling sexually transmitted diseases given to them by their philandering husbands? Even the bible gives a condition in order to receive the submission. That condition is: Love your wives like Christ loved the church. When you love your wife like Christ loved the church, you won't cheat on her with another woman, you won't throw her out of the house because she cannot conceive, you won't sit there giving your wife all manners of commands all day but refusing to carry out your roles as head and provider of your household, you won't go and start having a baby outside your marriage because your wife keeps birthing girls.

In these pictures, you can see that this couple is still very much in love and fond of each other like the first time they met. You think if the man in these pictures had infected his wife with diseases, had multiple children out of wedlock, beat up his wife constantly or allowed his family members maltreat his wife in her matrimonial home, you think mama will be aging gracefully and glowing the way she is glowing now?

Treat your wife the way you wish to be treated and see if she will not submit to you willingly without force or being constantly reminded.

@Post

Congrats to the couple. May they celebrate many more years of marital bliss.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.