Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos (64260 Views)

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
U guys should at least be honest for once!7Those eyes looks scary to me tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by ALAYORMII: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Can this be real??

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Tsongz(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
She's cool
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is very scary
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by baby124: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
It looks photoshopped. The girls eyes are smaller than the blue lens, which makes her look a little bit retarded. I have seen Africans with other color eyes but this one is very suspicious looking

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Woww!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Eric2537: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
z true my oyibo music teacher back in secondary xul days. Her eyes r blue
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by tunesoft(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
She n.a. X-MEN thinnnnssss

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
nerilove:
Don't be decieved by the illusion. Those eyes are not real. They are the works of a graphic artist. No where can u see a black person with a blue eyes. At most u will see brown, black, dark yellow eyes. No blue eyes anywhere talk more of from a Ghana person.
dark and black is the same now replace one with red
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by lepasharon(f): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Her condition is called ocular albinism

5 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by V0lv0(f): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is possible and she is not the first

Gene mutation is one cause( a mutation in which a genetic switch limits the production of melanin in the iris).
The other occurs when a person of African heritage possesses Caucasian relatives on both sides of their family who are carriers of the gene for that particular eye colour. For example, a black couple with brown eyes could conceive a child with naturally blue or green coloured eyes, so long as the gene for this eye colour exists somewhere within the ancestral line of both parents.

1 Like

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Boring: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I'm sorry, but I think I fell straight in love with your name..............f-i-w-a-s-a-y-o

ah egbon beware dia are no girls on NL o.. only guys..means u in luv with a lipsrsealed
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by ireneony(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
nerilove:
Don't be decieved by the illusion. Those eyes are not real. They are the works of a graphic artist. No where can u see a black person with a blue eyes. At most u will see brown, black, dark yellow eyes. No blue eyes anywhere talk more of from a Ghana person.
arrant nonsense!
Google it my friend..black people with blue eyes.
Where and when did you conclude that there are no black people with blue eye? You that have never left the shores of Nigeria. I just de laugh u grin..
Africans comes in all varieties. Have you travel to all the countries in Africa?
Learn to be informed before polluting us with arrant nonsense!...

Gush!
This is the most horrifying comment i have seen this year.

cheesy
Sorry if my words hurt you, Don't take it personal cos am vexed right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Boring: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
lepasharon:
added to me knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by experimentist: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oju owo (eyes of money)
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
Lol @ Spiritual...
Well, it's rare to see such eyes in Africa.
Chai!!! Are you that spiritual ?
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by iamord(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/little-ghanaian-girl-causes-division.html
aww she is so beautiful. Ocular albinism is a rare genetic condition amongst a few blacks thats got me amazed
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Rukkydelta(f): 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
Lol @ Spiritual...
Well, it's rare to see such eyes in Africa.
Chai!!! Are you that spiritual ?
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Jacko01: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
In akwa ibom state

They for don kill the pikin
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by khalhokage(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
nerilove:

Oga Google "blacks with blue eyes", don't speak so confidently in ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by abat4real37(f): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not new to me
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by zachanalysis: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
She appears to be suffering from acute "blue fever”. Lol. Pls Pardon my french.
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by MCeeShort(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oooooooh! She's innocently beautiful!!!
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by repogirl(f): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Genetic mutation?
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by lonelydora: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
I can't figure out why my post is double?
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by lonelydora: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Had it been this is in India, they would have been saying this girl as is a goddess sent from heaven, keep her in a room and all villagers will be coming one by one to receive her blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Starlet50(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
olatunjithomas:

I'm sorry, but I think I fell straight in love with your name..............f-i-w-a-s-a-y-o

Lol,This guy ehn...u cannot comment on strange eyes u are commenting on strange name...Is dat d new pickup line nigga datz so lame!! Are u looking for a wife/gf?? Pls join d queue!!

Back to the topic,I wonder why Y'all are killing ursef because of someone else's eyes whether blue or purple so far she can see clearly Glory be to God!!! Btw,Is it just me or the definition of beauty has changed I dnt see anything beautiful abt her or the colour of her eyes
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
A lot of Africans over time have had blue eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by Irishrena1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is strange
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by docbindl(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
lepasharon:
This is not ocular albinism.
This is WAARDENBURG SYNDROME

3 Likes

Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos by PureWays(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Chai!!!
Are you that spiritual ?
Lol.. Really?

Well, I'm not "that" spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / I'm Depressed Over My Height / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.