Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church (79673 Views)

Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics / Malia's Graduation: Obama Misses Muhammad Ali's Funeral / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Mimisboygreat: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH!! 5000 MEN IN ONE P.UNANI? CHOI!!
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by olu4life(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.
Just noticed the posts and topic has been deleted.

Ishilove, where u the one who did that? Please kindly state your reason cos I'm yet to get why a mod would close down such without addressing the issue

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by ireneony(f): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bloodly liar!
Too much exaggeration
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by ALAYORMII: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kenya again

Why is it that no good news ever comes out of Kenya nowadays ??

I won't be surprised if I heard that rapture happened first in Kenya

Those people are at the tail end of end time
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
it's actually 5,000

This is too big a number not to miss grin..

Have mercy please, you can also pretend like you forgot the other zero grin grin

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by VictorRomanov: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Before u condemn her remember she slept with shameless hoes with dicks. She slept with men who have slept with uncountable women. They are all one.

So we should aplaud her?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
olu4life:

Just noticed the posts and topic has been deleted.

Ishilove, where u the one who did that? Please kindly state your reason cos I'm yet to get why a mod would close down such without addressing the issue

Can you imagine this. No investigation or comment and they are deleting the tread. No body contacted me for proof that was why I stated that I have proof

Is a shame if I am been scamed by a moderator without seun solving this issue

Moderator if you like ban or delete me but I will say my mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by bolt000(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Most times help comes when we confess. This woman has solved half of her ache.
Probably..
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than staying in a garage makes you a car.

All the same, who am I to judge you? We are in this race together.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by AngryNigerian(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Before u condemn her remember she slept with shameless hoes with dicks. She slept with men who have slept with uncountable women. They are all one.

Sift o jare! You nò kno say na man's world?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Good for you madam. Where is the award..Hiss
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
5,000 whaaaaat? shocked

Lemme call on those guys who regularly patronize prostitutes. Let's hear what they have to say cool

Cc
Cutehector
Mediapace
Vizkiz
STFUareyougod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Stanbeto: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mummy Thank God you are still alive, You Jesus
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ioannes:
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than staying in a garage makes you a car.

All the same, who am I to judge you? We are in this race together.

Pray to God or drink vodka, either way you are being guided by the spirit^^ Heavy!!

Is my assumption right about your statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by olu4life(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
writejhn27:

Can you imagine this. No investigation or comment and they are deleting the tread. No body contacted me for proof that was why I stated that I have proof

Is a shame if I am been scamed by a moderator without seun solving this issue

Moderator if you like ban or delete me but I will say my mind.
This is totally a slap on this dude's face with no one contacting him or even a word to put him at rest.

CC Seun, ishilove, tearoses, Funjosh, aminat508, jarus, Naptu2, r231

Please someone should help this guy out, he's being owed by a mod named Honeric01 after a transaction, created a topic and was deleted without any reason or contact despite the guy willing to show evidence of the transaction that took place.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
olu4life:

This is totally a slap on this dude's face with no one contacting him or even a word to put him at rest.

CC Seun, ishilove, tearoses, Funjosh, aminat508,

Thanks my brother. May God fight your case

I appreciate your support

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by rayconsult(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Jesus christ
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
[center]#bosslady she's a Vewi holy pro pro, oluwa help her I pray[/center]
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Leiman100(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]it burned me and he's annoying when I saw tread like these having many gueast and members than the previous post one and it official proov that nairalanders are perverts...like wimen so much and liked sex trends....

[/size]
wharaYouDoingHere?

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by flexispy: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Customer Dada ni. Omo beta
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
writejhn27:

Thanks my brother. May God fight your case

I appreciate your support

I don't do this but I will post the proof here. I pray the moderator don't delete them again

This the proof of the payment and 2 chats we had. If more proof is needed I will send

Thanks

Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
jagugu88li:

Pray to God or drink vodka, either way you are being guided by the spirit^^ Heavy!!

Is my assumption right about your statement?

Lol. Thats funny grin . Depends on the spirit. Definitely different spirits. And definitely different outcomes.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by mhizAnnie(f): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
contactmorak:
Hmmm

See more photos from the newspaper here» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-have-slept-with-5000-men-nairobis.html

Lemme join u in the hmmm...dunno what else to say undecided undecided
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by pressplay411(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Jesus fed 5000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread...

This woman fed 5000 black african kenyan men ,,, one single pussy

legendary...

Lol u no well sir.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by manunkind: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Jesus fed 5000 people with two fish and five loaves of bread...

This woman fed 5000 black african kenyan men ,,, one single pussy

legendary...
Jesu.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by admax(m): 12:30am On Jul 17, 2016
Just wondering what motivates your comments towards my post. Are you alright? undecided
Okijajuju1:

Are you God?

Abi God don't appoint you as ehn Judge?

Shoo!!! You wey dey talk, Na you holy pass? Shey you know say and the same hellfire wey thief or lair dey go na ehn Armed Robber and Ashawo sef dey go.

Oboy face your work leave others own.
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by goingape1: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2016
contactmorak:

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/i-have-slept-with-5000-men-nairobis.html
hay Mister man!

how she take count reach 5000men undecided

is she working with CONDOM factory or what.?
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by kobonaire(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2016
weblord1900:
pls how do I comment on nairaland
if you find out please come back and teach me too .... shocked
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by tmxme(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2016
At this age, e still dey the woman body. This one Don already be matriarch for prostitution ooo Life sha
Re: I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church by histemple: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Sunofgod:
Exactly 5000?

How she dey keep accurate count?

And how many people in her church has she done?

She said "I have slept with more than 5000 men"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.