Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible (46887 Views)

Ava And Mia: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Hug At The Beach (Photo) / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by owolabi400: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mikel Obi’s cute twinny Mia and Ava riding in their own version of convertible…

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/16/adorable-pic-of-mikel-obis-twin-daughters-in-their-convertible/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by owolabi400: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
cute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by halfricanadian(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
I want twins too embarassed embarassed

Boy nd girl

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
Boy nd girl
aww thats what I want too embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by halfricanadian(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:

Ok o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by noetic5: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
I love this Mikel alot for his simplicity!! May God keep him safe.. By the way, who has seen these photos of Tiwasavage and Mandela's grand son, in a compromising position? See

http://bahdguys..com.ng/2016/07/tiwa-savage-invited-to-late-mandelas.html?m=1

TBillz oo

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by SuperSuave(m): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016

Other platforms in my signature.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to rub myself with vaseline and pretend I'm a snail. sad

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by siraj1402(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cool.

Sell your moringa to us.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Abrahamtaylour: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lalasticlala How did this make front page? undecided ehn

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by obembet(f): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
baba ibeji

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
How is this News Pls
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by timbros(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why Mikel come steal my daughter name nah?

#Mia
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by weblord1900: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
OP get ready to post where they are eating, pooing, sleeping, crying etc.
There is nothing they won't post for NL

post your own kids or you Neva marry?

well it's a cute photo grin
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by 7inches: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
ewoo ....which mod wana kill d gals of brown roof republic wit mikel news.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Kelklein(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Here is a list of things you need to teach your Child(ren) at early age:

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation including uncles.

2: Avoid Getting Dressed in front of your child once he/ she is 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.

3. Never allow any adult refer to your child as 'my wife' or 'my husband'

4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends make sure you look for a way to find out what kind of play they do, because young people now sexually abuse themselves.

5. Never force your child to visit any adult he or she is not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes too fond of a particular adult.

6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn you may need to patiently ask lots of questions from your child.

7. Carefully educate your grown ups about the right values of sex . If you don't, the society will teach them the wrong values.

8: It is always advisable you go through any new Material like cartoons you just bought for them before they start seeing it themselves.

9. Ensure you activate parental controls on your
cable networks and advice your friends especially those your child visit often.

10. Teach your 3 year olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to allow anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity begins from home and with you).

11: Blacklist some materials/ associates you think could threaten the sanity of your child (this includes music, movies and even friends and families).

12. Let your child understand the value of standing out of the crowd.

13: Once your child complains about a particular person, don't keep quiet about it. Take up the case and show them you can defend them. Remember, we are either parents or parents-to-be.

Must Share This Useful Article With Everyone.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by olufoluke: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cute kids. God bless all
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Yourskills(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
adoring
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Ayoswit(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
how I love twins,especially identical twins, i cant wait to have one soon.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by confistified(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cute
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by Prowess95(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you want twins, Go and marry indigene of Igboora
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by hotspec(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
i av nothing to type.
In another news thank God for d failed coup @ turkey. I aw police arresting military men
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by heryurh(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who Mikel Epp undecided
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by kennethokey15(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lovely.
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by aremed(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
twins for me
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by AmuEwu: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

Boy nd girl

Come meet me na. My sperm na only twins twins dey am

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by ANIEXTY(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
LizGray:
Do you need help ?
Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by AmuEwu: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg if you're a lady who would like to give birth to twins, pm me lets meet. If I just release once you're sure of your twins

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi’s Twin Daughters In Their Convertible by dachisom(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
How sure are you op,that those are mikel's twins? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Joins PSG On A 2 Year Deal (Photos) / Serena Williams In Tears After Semi-final Loss To Naomi Osaka (Photos, Video) / Is WWE Wrestling Real Or Fake Or Just Play Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.