Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project (2419 Views)

YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect Business Competition 2017 / Lagos State Govt Demolishes Oshodi Market (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
The Growth and Employment (GEM) Project run on the Business Innovation and Growth (BIG) platform is most likely the government programme that has replaced the YouWiN programme of the last administration. Though the GEM project has been around since 2013, it just came into limelight last year and it appears this government is using it in place of YouWiN. So you’ll want to take this post seriously. Who knows you may become one of the next set of awardees of business grant.

In December last year (2015) I recived an email from YouWiN inviting me to participate in the GEM Project grant window. All I needed do was to indicate interest to participate as my business plan (submitted during YouWiN) was already with them ready for evaluation.

Fast forward to February 2016, I was notified of my non selection. Those who were successful have since starting receiving their first tranche payment. You may wish to verify here and those in the house who are beneficiaries can comment below to bear me witness.

Two days ago, I decided to go take a look at the BIG portal and I discovered there was an announcement on 12th July, 2016 calling FOR PROPOSALS FOR INNOVATIVE ONLINE DISTRIBUTION OF MUSIC UNDER THE INNOVATION GRANTS WINDOW.

Eligibility: Nigerians 18 years and above with businesses running in Nigeria.
Closing Date: 12th August, 2016.

Source: http://solidimeducation.com/growth-and-employment-gem-project-call-for-proposals-for-innovative-online-distribution-of-music-under-the-innovation-grants-window-is-now-open-for-submission
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Do I have a witness?
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
25 days to go!
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2016
23 days to go
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by darexkey(m): 2:41am On Jul 21, 2016
The portal is not working fine. Showing an error 'CANNOT ACCESS PAGE 1' when you try to move to the next page after completing your profile info. Is there any solution to this?
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2016
darexkey:
The portal is not working fine. Showing an error 'CANNOT ACCESS PAGE 1' when you try to move to the next page after completing your profile info. Is there any solution to this?

Have you resolved your issue? The site is working fine. I worked on my application yesterday and I had no problem.
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by belovedaja(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't understand is it for only business in music industry.
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2016
belovedaja:
I don't understand is it for only business in music industry.

They didn't quite specify. If you can come with a proposal that shows them you have the capacity to distribute music online, you could scale through irrespective of what sector you're into.

But I feel some sectors may not just fit in. You cannot be in Agricultural sector or construction and you say your company wants to distribute music online.
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Two days to go. Anybody applying for this?
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by Riderboy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
neksummi:
Two days to go. Anybody applying for this?

Is it only for those into music
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
neksummi:

They didn't quite specify. If you can come with a proposal that shows them you have the capacity to distribute music online, you could scale through irrespective of what sector you're into.
But I feel some sectors may not just fit in. You cannot be in Agricultural sector or construction and you say your company wants to distribute music online.

I've answered this question in the past!
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2016
I wish all who applied for the Innovative Online Distribution of Music good success.
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by charlyy: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
Has anybody who applied for the innovative music distribution under gem project gotten an email for induction?
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2016
charlyy:
Has anybody who applied for the innovative music distribution under gem project gotten an email for induction?

Closing date extended to 9th September, 2016.

There isn't induction for this one. They are going to evaluate the business plans submitted. Successful candidates will then be visited for inspection and then final awardees will be selected based on the outcome of the visits.

Did you apply?
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by neksummi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Submission Closed Finally!
Re: Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
ayobambi:
Hello, deebee-0 Fneeds this: Experienced Building Engineer Needed For A Project In Ibadan .Can youlsupplyUit?
QVisitsthe linkSbelow.
4L9Umq neksummi u8g6x3 dexpro 4xstCQ lexmeizta pBtaJe wingmanii fa6eDH jessibabe02 fYOmB6 jixnation s8fTA8 lustrechris CIoVtD spyder880 Ie97rx monteriza

on how you no stop dey mention anyhow, you go contact o.
which kind Mumu thing be this

(1) (Reply)

FG!!! Semi automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine / Insme Income / 100% Pure Virgin Red Palm Oil for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.