Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (47700 Views)

Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos) / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by dainformant(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Patience Dame Jonathan, former First Lady of Nigeria and wife of former President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan visited her native home, Okrika, today to participate in the funeral ceremony of Late Queen Comfort Kaine Obudibo, wife of His Royal Highness, King E. T. I. Obudibo, Ikwo V., Amayanabo of Ogoloma. Her visit was greeted with great excitement by natives and visitors who also came to pay their last respect to the deceased.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/patience-jonathan-all-smiles-as-she.html

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by dainformant(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by HungerBAD: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by ChangeIsCostant: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
good for her

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by PrettyCrystal: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
where is Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by dannybomb(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
is nice to see her again. won't forget her usual sentence ( there is God o....)

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

At least we know she is wanted in America for any scandal...
Neither is she wearing a 10million naira wristwatch. .... cool

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by ozoigbondu: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

At least she is not Aishaliburton nor did she call anybody mad dog nor bribing rictivist with jollof rice

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
ozoigbondu:

At least she is not Aishaliburton nor did she call anybody mad dog nor bribing rictivist with jollof rice

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Sunofgod(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
ok
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Doublyu(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chai... i have missed this woman!!
If you missed her too...click like
if u did not... click share

353 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by weblord1900: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is the real First Lady..
The hope for naija women.

Aisha is even better than buhari.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by siraj1402(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mama while you were away, your dreams has been coming true. FFK wife took food and water to him at the cell, Omisore wife also took food to him.Obanikoro wife was expecting her husband to join his his friends so that she can also take food there. We also look forward to see your dreams coming true on your husband.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Charleschidera(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok. Welcome home

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by heryurh(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ehehn!

I thought as much! No wonder All the grammar she blew during her reign were Okrika undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Phonefanatic: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is that her twin sister in the 3 pix

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by dunkem21(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by nijanigga: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
ozoigbondu:

by their names you shall know them, another half baked educated ipod, what did the American govt said about Aisha Buhari regarding the Halliburton scandal? go get yourself a better brain.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Irishrena1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
it seems she is wearing okirika self...madam my fellow widow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Mrslimblack(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
A woman who supported the husband through the good and bad times, now she is enjoying the fruit of her labour.

50 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Doublyu:
Chai... i have missed this woman!!
If you missed her too...click like
if u did not... click share
I miss her pass you

25 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by CR77(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wife of a Hero

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by iambabaG: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Brb
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by HawksDude(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
This woman's fashion sense is really poor tho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by ldpele(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
peter odili, I c u! mama peace, Tebrah oo? emi ke?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by FuckYouMods: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue
why dnt u open a thread for dis ur issue...
U wil get more response

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by iambabaG: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
crixtex:

At least we know she is wanted in America for any scandal...
Neither is she wearing a 10million naira wristwatch. .... cool

Hmmm.. By their names you shall know them; Children of hate!!
All these poorly educated lost isrealites from the east, may you not be consumed by hatred. Patience is the worst known wife of the president ever, jewelleries and makeup couldn't hide her tackiness. She helped to milk this country dry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
nijanigga:

by their names you shall know them, another half baked educated ipod, what did the American govt said about Aisha Buhari reharding the Halliburton scandal? go get yourself a better brain.

SO u expect the Americans to say yes she's the one.. When her husband is the president of the largest black nation.. I guess u will nid the brain more...

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.