Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Don't Waste Your Money On Mini Importation....try Intra Mini Importation - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Don't Waste Your Money On Mini Importation....try Intra Mini Importation (1233 Views)

The Bitcoin Secret You Need To Read Before Waste Money Buying Bitcoin / Galvernized Waste Bin,now #60,000!! Sallah Bonanza. / Your Money Is Now At Risk In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Waste Your Money On Mini Importation....try Intra Mini Importation by rentalbizwealth(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hi,

I know you have attended several workshops, seminars and training on Mini importation even bought ebooks but all to nothing. Its a waste of time and resources if you have never done Intra Mini Importation before Outside Mini Importation. Why you have never started mini importation business is just because you lack the experience, confidence and technical know of buy from outside the country.

I do Intra Mini Importation and still make 80 to 100% pure profit.

Why can't you save yourself the trouble of:

1. High Dollar exchange rate.

2. CBN rules and regulations

3. Ali express trouble

4. Courier company delay and charges

5. Transfer limit

6. Dollar scarcity

And start with Intra Mini Importation to gain experience, confidence and resources.

Intra Mini Importation business means buying your items directing from importers at a cheaper price and reselling at 80 to 100% pure profit.

At the upcoming seminar on 23/7/2016 I will reveal to you how to start Intra Mini Importation Business here in Nigeria and start making money after the seminar.

Taste of What you will learn:

1. How to start intra mini importation business in any start in Nigeria.

2. Where to buy cheap items and sell at 100% profit in Nigeria.

3. Location to meet genuine importers

4. How to negotiate a deal

5. How to start making money immediately after the seminar

6. How to start your Intra Mini Importation without Kobo

7. How to identify importers you can buy from at cheaper rate.

Click the link below for more details

Call: 08187321345
Re: Don't Waste Your Money On Mini Importation....try Intra Mini Importation by bellenornor(f): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok grin
Re: Don't Waste Your Money On Mini Importation....try Intra Mini Importation by rentalbizwealth(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's a pity this happened to my close friend!

I have a very close friend who is very dear to me, we graduted from the same school at the same year, we got job the same year, in fact we got married the same year but we didn't marry the same wife.

While we were in school my friend and I have dream of starting our own business after working for a while but because of fear of unknown and huge salary my friend receive every month he refused to resign from his job.

I persuaded him to see reason why we need to start a business now because we don't have much responsibilities and we have better chance to succeed togetter because 2 good heads they say is better than 1.

My friend work in one of the multinational company in Nigeria and refused to resign to start business so I decided to go solo like Tuface.

As at today I have over 10 Multinationals companies who uses our services from time to time for their event e.g Google Nigeria, P&G, Thomsom Reuters, Lafarge HOLCIM, Citi bank e.t.c also I have 5 staffers and I have my office at the popular Toyin street in Ikeja, Lagos.

It's a pity my friend lost his multinational job last month and want me to borrow him money.

Question! Should I borrow him or not?

Ok, what about you, let leave my friend alone and talk about YOU!

If you loose your Job Today?

Do you have a plan B?
Do you earn enough saving to support your family?
Do want a part time business?
Do want to start a business?
Do want to render services to multinational companies like I do?
And even render services to Lagos State Government!

I invite you to attend the seminar coming up on this Saturday 23/7/ 16 @ Smart Executive, 2B, oyetola street. off Ajanaku street, Opebi, Ikeja
Time: 9am Prompt

Where I will download my over 5 years hidden secrets, wealth and experiences in this wealthy but unknown industry......

I will reveal to you how to start `a rental business with little or without money just I like I started.
How to start from scratch and make 6 to 7 figure income in few months.
How to use middle men strategy to your advantage - this strategy alone can fetch you 100k monthly.
I will reveal to you the most lucrative sector in rental business.
How to make money from some items you have at home doing nothing.
And many more.....

How to attend!
Registration fee is 10k
5 Seats available.

Don't be like my friend whom I beg to start a business few years ago but today is begging me to borrow him money - Start a rental business today and become your own boss.

Don't allow anything to deny you of attending the eyes opening and life transforming seminar.

For more enqury pls call 081 87 321 345

Click below for more details
Re: Don't Waste Your Money On Mini Importation....try Intra Mini Importation by rentalbizwealth(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
If You are serious about starting a profitable and genuine business, Join me On 23rd July 2016 and take a step to becoming a millionaire!

ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A BOSS? JOIN US AT
Business Opportunities & Success Strategies SEMINAR BOSS SEMINAR
FIRST SESSION:
RENTAL BUSINESSES WEALTH:

Discover how to start and make 6 to 7 figure income monthly from rental business in Nigeria without stress.

In this life-transforming training seminar-

I reveal the EXACT businesses strategies, marketing channels and business documents that I have used to consistently generate income daily, weekly, monthly and yearly in Nigeria... so you can have all the information to duplicate my success.

Introduction to Rental Business: Are you new to Rental Business or you do not know how it can be of benefit to you and income.
What is Rental Business: Find out what exactly Rental Business is and why a lot of people are not doing it!
Discover 5 Reasons Why Rental Business is more profitable and low-risk venture for young and old.
Discover what kind of Rental Business to venture into and smile to bank weekly.
Discover How to Turn a failed business into a Rental Business Empire.
The secret on How to Turn Your passion, career and experience into a Rental business.
The 4 Most Important Requirements You Need To Start a Profitable Rental Business Today
How you can succeed on the Internet as a Rental business entrepreneur
How to get contacts and contact those who need your services regularly.
How to Start a Rental Business Without Spending A Single Kobo. If start-up capital is a challenge for you? Don't worry I will show how to do it and still make cool cash even outside your state.

SECOND SESSION:
STRATEGIES FOR STARTING A NEW BUSINESS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL.

Step by step techniques of starting a business in economy downturns like Nigeria.
Let me give you a taste of What you will learn at the Second session

·What is a business strategy?

·What kind of business strategy that can work for you

·Why you don't need huge capital for your new business

·Basic requirements to start a business

·Do you know what is called MSS in business

·Why you don't need an office to start your office.

·How you can run a corporate office from your room just like I did a few years ago.

· How to partner with successful companies like Konga and Jummia to sell your products and services.

· Why you don’t need to do importation before you start selling items at 100% profit – you can do intra mini importation.....I will explain further at the seminar

·What to say and how to handle a client if you don't have an office.

·Free and low budget marketing strategies that will increase your sales.

·10 business ideas that require no money to start.

·And much more

This BOSS SEMINAR IS STRICTLY FOR YOU!

IF YOU ARE JOBLESS BUT AMBITIOUS

IF YOU ARE AN UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE BUT FULL OF IDEAS

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS TO START

IF YOU AN EMPLOYEE BUT NEEDS A WEEKEND OR PART IME BUSINESS

IF YOU DESIRE ANOTHER STREAM OF INCOME

IF YOU LOVE SOLVING PROBLEM FOR COMPANIES & INDIVIDUALS

If you fall in this category I’m so happy to have you and I will URGE you to take a step further to actualize your financial freedom and attend this workshop for a token investment of 10, 000
How To Attend!
Registration fee is 10,000 and also enjoy the following bonuses.....

1. 3 months mentoring and support
2. 101 Motivational quotes for success by Bayo Farinade
3. Free DVD (The seminar will be recorded)
4. Free Access to RBN (Rental Business Network - where we would be sharing business deals)
5. 3 months Free marketing tips and strategies.

Time: 9AM prompt

Venue: 2B, OYETOLA STREET, OFF AJANAKU ROAD, OFF SALVATION, OPEBI, IKEJA.
For enquiry call 08187321345

(1) (Reply)

We Design Residential And Commercial Properties. / The One Page Marketing Plan Book Available For Sale / The Wonders of International Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.