Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum (4541 Views)

Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Photos From Don Jazzy’s 34th Birthday Party Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
To Seun

No Happy Birthday Wishes To You, Single Mister ********* *****

Reason: You didn't tell me you were born on this day 34 years ago.

"Ha!, but are you not suppose to know that?"

Answer: I am a Calendar, i've no reminder for that date.

grin
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2016
4) To stay humble no matter how famous one is in life
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2016
5) To be a blessing to others i.e many earn their living on here,he has created an online community which has also enabled others be a blessings to the needy, a recent example is this thread http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiKjvD_pfrNAhXBhRoKHYBVCOEQFggGMAA&sig2=ry2ZSYjwUWHKipUr0ucvXQ&usg=AFQjCNGCSf6Y7YpgfLPX2qx8eeq5x1sS4A
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
i really wanna say thanks to all the Nairaland team for ensuring the progress of the forum and its members. Through this forum i met people,i mean good people one of them offered me links for free to bring my little agricultural investment to fruition https://www.nairaland.com/irukandji89
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2016
secondly is https://www.nairaland.com/shagati he has been a huge blessing to me too.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by chudyprince: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Here is him... Seun happybirthday

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nikita1:
kiss kiss kiss
I miss u cry
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by stinggy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
carammel:
cool When will you marry? undecided
When the Gods willeth...
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by stinggy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Yes angry angry angry angry angry undecided
Aren't some people better off being alone?
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by rose4flower(f): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy birthday 2 u Oga Seun.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by AuroraB(f): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
stinggy:

Aren't some people better off being alone?
You ain't coming to Mbaise again niyen embarassed. Ma so grin angry
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by stinggy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
AuroraB:
You ain't coming to Mbaise again niyen embarassed. Ma so grin angry
i nor dey talk abt mysef na, i jus dey defend seeeun ni jor

Coming to Mbaise is sacrosanct cool
you know now wink grin grin grin
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by AuroraB(f): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
stinggy:

i nor dey talk abt mysef na, i jus dey defend seeeun ni jor

Coming to Mbaise is sacrosanct cool
you know now wink grin grin grin
Hahahahahaaaaa cheesy.
Ummmmm, una sure he nefa marry sad lipsrsealed
He no need telling anyone undecided
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by mumtriplet2: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy Birthday Seun
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by UrWorstNitemare: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided [size=18pt]SEUN COMAN ADDRESS THIS PIPU NAO... ABI*[/size]
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by PastorAji(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
[size=38pt]SECONDED[/size]
UrWorstNitemare:
undecided [size=18pt]SEUN COMAN ADDRESS THIS PIPU NAO... ABI*[/size]
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I miss u cry
Miss u more cry cry
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by stinggy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Hahahahahaaaaa cheesy. Ummmmm, una sure he nefa marry sad lipsrsealed He no need telling anyone undecided
True. He might have..
But I just hate how our society attract too much importance to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by AuroraB(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
stinggy:

True. He might have..

But I just hate how our society attract too much importance to marriage.
Yeah, you right.
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by bitchcrafts: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Seun! More blessings oh,
Waa teleyi pe, toripe atepe atepe lese i tena.
Oo ni te aso agba mole, bee si ni oo ni toju ile mole.
Kose kose ni ti ilakose!, eyi ti mo wi loni, aro a ro mo!
'breaks obi'...

1 Like

Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Funjosh(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Seun you don old oshocked
37th? NO PARTNER

HBD THOUGH,INCASE YOu need a partner,i have someone to dash you in exchange for NAIRALAND

Bia hope say no be Lanicky

Happy Birthday to Seun jagunlabi 1 of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Obas101(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
See as dem dey debate person age. undecided anyway happy birthday boss will be higher than you someday grin
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Mediapace: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
You gorrit it is LANICKY though seu.n no worth it.
But she offended me,let me just dash.
Funjosh:

Bia hope say no be Lanicky

Happy Birthday to Seun jagunlabi 1 of Nairaland cheesy
Re: Happy 34th Birthday To The Founder And CEO Of Nairaland Forum by Funjosh(m): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2016
Mediapace:
You gorrit it is LANICKY though seu.n no worth it.

But she offended me,let me just dash.

No try am o. If you no want make i ban you and Seun from Nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Of South Africa Married His 24yrs Bride As The 7th Wife / Tiwa Savage Shows Her Nipples In Dis Love Song Music Video With Wizkid / I'M NOT GAY, Says Charley Boy; Threatens To Sue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.