Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,004 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com (1776 Views)

LadyF Exchange | Buy & Sell Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Perfect Money RMB Nigeria. / Sell Bitcoin At 335 Naira Per 1 Usd At Nairaex.com / 9jacash E-currency Exchange Company, The Best PM/BTC Exchangers In 9ja. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com by NairaExsupport: 2:46am On Jul 17, 2016
NairaEx is the leading bitcoin and perfect money certified exchange partner in Nigeria with thousands of satisfied customers and counting.

Our Principles

At www.NairaEx.com – you can be certain that we are here to make your transactions easy, secure and fast. We offers the best rates in Nigeria and our exchange rates are transparent and easy to understand. You'll know exactly what you are getting when you pay for your order. When it comes to fast transactions funding, selling and exchanging e-currencies in Nigeria, you can count on us a 100% every time.

Most Trusted and Top Rated Exchange in Nigeria

We’re proud to be one of the most trusted names in E currency exchange in Nigeria with over 2000 trades completed. Our complete focus is on you, the customer. We aim to deliver to you the most for your money and fast remittances to those who matter! Our goal is to ensure you save money on currency exchange and get your funds ASAP! Still not convinced? Read real customer testimonials on our facebook page.

Exchanging E-Currencies, Bitcoin and even Naira is easy with us! Just follow these 3 simple steps:

1. Go to www.nairaex.com and create an account.
2. Place your buy or sell order
3. Pay for your order. We exchange funds and send payment at the rate confirmed on the website.

Still don't know what Bitcoin is? Here's a simple explanation.

If you ever need any assistance our customer support team is online to guide you through any enquiries you may have.

For general questions or inquiries – Chat with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Live Chat at nairaex.com
Facebook: NairaEx
BBM: NairaEx (58F554BC)
WhatsApp: 08093529360
Twitter: NairaEx
Webchat: NairaEx
Email us: hello(at)nairaex.com
Give us a call at 07017584228 or US/Canada Toll free: 1 (888) 809-3915
Re: Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com by ekenzo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello I purchased 0.010798 BTC around 3:37pm today , and since then my wallet has not been credited. Only for me to loginto my nairaex account and I was told the order has been completed that the btc has been sent to my wallet address. I quickly logged into my blockchain account and behold nothing, I mean nothing was sent to my account. I was really shocked. Then I went to also crosscheck the wallet address I inputed in the order and the one still in my blockchain and it was the same thing so that they won't say I made a mistake. I took all the screenshot of everything which I will upload now. so I quickly wrote to nairaex tru mail and the haven't replied. Pls kindly fund my Bitcoin address, I trusted u ppl that's why I bought from u and I still trust u pls Dont ruin my trust for u

Re: Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com by NairaExsupport: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
The TX might have been pruned due to bitcoin network congestion & BTC resent.
Re: Buy/sell Bitcoin (e-currency) In Nigeria @ Nairaex.com by Tolupage(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
NairaExsupport:
The TX might have been pruned due to bitcoin network congestion & BTC resent.

Nairaex!!! Are you guys scam now. Paid since morning and have dropped several mails to your support mail yet no response kindly fund my account or return back my money

(1) (Reply)

Biology Made Easy Video Cd For waec,jamb,neco Candidates. / Book Your Unique Cake Boxes / Get Your Packages Delivered To Babcock University For Just #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.