Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! (8073 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by Balogunibukun(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2009
My name is Ibukun Balogun and i'm an adept computer freak! I have afew things to my credit and i recently added a new service to m list of services.
[list]

[size=8pt][size=8pt][i][b]
do you have a ZAIN USB modem? [img]http://naijamodemunlocker..com[img][/img][/url]
Call or text 07037265012 or email me on exquisiteblacks@yahoo.co.uk for details and deals

Join me and lets enjoy this together!!!!
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by Infoseye(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2009
@poster do u have or know where I can get a fairly used mtn 3G usb modem?
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by Balogunibukun(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
No, bro. I do not have any at the moment. I'll let you know if i do sha. Why dont you get the ZAIN USB EDGE modem. Costs just #.8200. I'll then inlock it for you so you can use even MTN or GLO or even Etisalat on it.
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by twinskenny(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
can i pay 5k for d zain card?
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by pman2: 3:24am On Sep 15, 2009
can you unlock mtn 3g modem?
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by sjzllc00(f): 4:13am On Sep 15, 2009
Dear sir,
This is Amy of Shenzhen gatherway company in china, supplying the usb flash drive ,nice to see your message here. And we have 10 series, more than 600 different models to be choose .Would like to give you our best service about this product ,so Pls fell free to contact us about the details: which kind of model? How about quantities and capacity ? how about package? And do you want to wholesale or as a gift to order them?
Pls contact with me about details: sjzllc123@yahoo.com.cn
Thanks and Regards.
Amy | Sales Manager

T:0086 83981790| F:0086 83981791| E: amyliu@gatherway.com
Hotmail: helloamyliu@hotmail.com
U: http://www.gatherway.com/en/index.asp
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shenzhen Gatherway Technology Co,Ltd
No.3037 Shennan Road Shenzhen China

Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by ugonna245(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2009
Infoseye:

@poster do u have or know where I can get a fairly used mtn 3G usb modem?

i have one i bought recently. am willing to let it go for 20k
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by sjzllc00(f): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2009
good, pls contact with me if you need it.
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by gigdigba: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2009
sjzllc,send me details and price for wholesale to cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by Infoseye(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
Balogun_ibukun:

No, bro. I do not have any at the moment. I'll let you know if i do sha. Why dont you get the ZAIN USB EDGE modem. Costs just #.8200. I'll then inlock it for you so you can use even MTN or GLO or even Etisalat on it.

GPRS/EDGE is too slow for me I need 3G stuff for my surfing the internet and downloading.

ugonna245:

i have one i bought recently. am willing to let it go for 20k

Come lower and whats your final price?

Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by ugonna245(m): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2009
Infoseye:

GPRS/EDGE is too slow for me I need 3G stuff for my surfing the internet and downloading.

Come lower and whats your final price?

It's going for 20k last grin
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by sjzllc00(f): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2009
i am coming grin
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by sjzllc00(f): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2009
Is there anybody interesting to my usb flash drive?PLS contact with me by anyway: sjzllc123@yahoo.com.cn ; helloamyliu@hotmail.com . We have cheap usb for whloesale also have diamond usb for gift .
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by Ok2418(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2010
what are the possible side effects to unlocking zain moderm to operate on other networks?
Re: Unlock Zain Or MTN USB Modems To Work For Any Network: Just 2k! by paviya: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2014
pman2: can you unlock mtn 3g modem?

You can unlock your MTN locked modem by network unlock code.If you need an unlock code visit MobileUnlockSolutions.com Here you can unlock your modem at low cost.They will provide an unlocking service for Huawei and Alcatel modem models only.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hp 430g4 Complete Casing, With Touchscreen And Battery For Sale / BUYING ITUNES AND AMAZON GIFT CARDS AT AWESOME RATES / Get TURNITIN Best Plagiarism Checker On The Internet For 2 Months Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.