Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

US Dj Calls Tiwa Savage The Beyoncé Of Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Dj Calls Tiwa Savage The Beyoncé Of Africa (832 Views)

Wizkid Is Looking For A Sister - Davido Reacts , Calls Tiwa Savage .. / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Dj Calls Tiwa Savage The Beyoncé Of Africa by IAMMUIC: 4:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Multi award winning singer and performer, Tiwa Savage has recently being referred to as the
Beyoncé of Africa by veteran US DJ radio host, Ebro Darden of Hot 97 . He made the remark during an interview with Jamaican artiste, Beniton:

“Hopefully this plays out the way I’m dreaming it to play out. Which is, now that in the UK with Grime and it’s dancehall roots. Amd Skepta and his Nigerian roots, and Wizkid being from Nigeria, but also making the Drake ‘One Dance’, writing that record, and then there’s a Tiwa Savage which is like Beyonce of Africa, doing a record with Busy Signal.” Ebro said.

He continued: “My dream is that we finally get to a point in music where all African people on the continent is making records together. And it’s becoming mainstream. We have Caribbean Africans, Africans in the UK, Africans in America, all making records because, once again, everything we love today all comes from there, it’s their culture. It comes from the drum which all comes from Africa, so I would love to see that come full circle.”

Now that’s a huge honour on her part, trust me. There even are ongoing speculations that the songstress is wrapping up an international management deal with rap mogul Jay Z’s Roc Nation.

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/07/17/veteran-us-dj-radio-host-ebro-darden-calls-tiwa-savage-the-beyonce-of-africa/

Re: US Dj Calls Tiwa Savage The Beyoncé Of Africa by allanphash7(m): 5:06am On Jul 17, 2016
They are very correct

Tiwa the goddess !!!!
Re: US Dj Calls Tiwa Savage The Beyoncé Of Africa by Vendoor(f): 5:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Nice remarks... Thumps up Tiwa

(1) (Reply)

You Will Fear This Coat RMD Was Wearing In This Throw Back Photo!!! / D’banj Meets Gospel Music Legend Don Moen / Check Out Beautiful And Sexy Make-up Picture Of Mercy Aigbe Gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.