Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St (1056 Views)

Police Stops Young Kenyan Inventor From Flying His Home Made Aircraft / World's Largest Heart: 200kg Heart Of A Whale Preserved In Museum(Photos) / Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by djayflex: 6:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Technological inventions are being made up every day and the latest is the making of the world’s largest plane which is reputed to be as big as a full stadium.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/technology/unbelievable-see-the-pictures-of-worlds-largest-aircraft-that-is-big-as-a-stadium/

Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by kulbethrand(m): 6:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Na nyash be this?
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by Flexherbal(m): 6:29am On Jul 17, 2016
kulbethrand:
Na nyash be this?
My brother, I surprise oooo
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by djayflex: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Naso me self see am o
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by nnachukz(m): 6:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Op where is the picture? What you posted here maybe a wrong picture. haba this yansh can't fly nah.
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
Shiit man. This is arse man. Arse don't fly man. grin
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by khalhokage(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2016
My anaconda don't, My anaconda don't grin
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by djayflex: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by M2dX(m): 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
what a big nyash
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by Arabs999: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
kulbethrand:
Na nyash be this?
..OP, the designers likes women with mighty ukwuus. ...
Re: Unbelievable !! See The Pictures Of World’s Largest Aircraft That Is Big As A St by theultimatum7(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Na small thing e look like yash

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Swapping Sim On Single Sim Smartphone? Check This Out. / How To Get The UK Tech Nation Global Talent Visa [free Application Templates] / 10 Terrifying Unsolved Serial Murders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.